Las Vegs Shows
Beyoncé adds 2nd Las Vegas show for Renaissance World Tour
Beyoncé has added a second show in Las Vegas for her Renaissance World Tour. Due to high demand, Allegiant Stadium announced Saturday that the second show will take place on Aug. 27.
Las Vegas Dining
Like Elvis impersonators, pool parties, and neon lights, all-you-can-eat buffets are an essential part of a trip to Vegas, a sometimes excessive but always enjoyable experience. This culinary tradition dates back to 1946, with the opening of the Buckaroo Buffet at El Rancho Casino, according to the Las Vegas Advisor. Back then, there were just a handful of casinos in town, and it was at El Rancho that owner Beldon Katleman realized it was practical and profitable to feed diners late at night, providing them with enough energy to stay at the casino for a few more hours after the shows. Cold cuts and hot dishes proved to be popular, and other casinos quickly caught on to this promising business idea. By the 70s, all-you-can-eat buffets became synonyms for dining in Sin City.
* Las Vegas Restaurant News On What’s Changed And What’s Remained With Stripsteak Revamp
* Blake Shelton’s Ole Red Aims To Be The Epicenter Of Live Country Music In Las Vegas
* Get Into The Spirit With These 8 Cocktail Recipes From Vegas Gems
* Las Vegas Has 5 James Beard Award Semifinalists for 2023
* The 15 Most Anticipated Las Vegas Bar and Restaurant Openings of 2023
* Guy Fieri Is Bringing More Flavortown to the Las Vegas Strip
Las Vegas Gambling
Guest hits $125K jackpot on slots at Caesars Palace Las Vegas
A lucky guest left the Las Vegas Strip six figures richer. A spokesperson says a Caesars Rewards member hit a $125,000 jackpot on Sunday morning.
* Wildfire Casino in Downtown Las Vegas Nears Debut
* $1 million jackpot scored by guest at Caesars Palace
* $7.50 bet turns into $18k win
* Nevada casinos celebrate another billion-dollar month
* Player nabs $1M slots jackpot at 4 a.m. at Las Vegas Strip casino
* Keno player turns 20-cent bet into $108K win
* Gambler wins $135K jackpot on Pai Gow Poker
* Super Bowl prop betting increasing in popularity
* Man played poker for only 30 minutes before winning over $100k in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Tours & Attractions
Get Out Of Vegas & Enjoy A Red Rock Canyon Horseback Ride
Sin City draws people from far and wide; it is one of the premier destinations of the United States and is home to many of the most famous casinos in the world. But a holiday in Nevada is not all about exploring The Strip and all the vices that come along with that. There are plenty of excursions to enjoy outside of the city. One of the excursions to consider is horseback riding in the desert.
* You Can Actually Have A Camel Safari Next Time You’re In Las Vegas
* The top 9 things to do in Grand Canyon National Park
* Universal expands to Las Vegas with spooky year-round attraction
* Rail Explorers announces closure of Las Vegas area attraction
* 10 Best & Top-Rated Hikes In All Of Nevada
* Valley of Fire named second-most Instagrammed state park in U.S.
Las Vegas Sports
Other Las Vegas News
Las Vegas Strip ranks 2nd most picturesque road in new study
Roll the windows down to take a look at one of the country’s most iconic roads here in Las Vegas. A new report reveals the Las Vegas Strip as the 2nd most picturesque road in the U.S. Finn Auto conducted a study to find the most iconic road trips in the nation by analyzing the latest Instagram and TikTok views.
* The Best Way To Spend A Weekend In Las Vegas
* Caught on video – Officer, good Samaritan pull trapped driver from burning car on Las Vegas Strip
* How Las Vegas declared war on thirsty grass and set an example for the desert Southwest
* Woman accused of stealing $15K from safe in Las Vegas hotel room, police say
* Hot tubs put these Vegas hotel rooms over the top
* Nearly 39 million visitors made their way to Las Vegas in 2022
* Reports say 2022 was good for Nevada casinos, Las Vegas tourism
* Portland woman accused of stealing $100K+ cash, wristwatch from man’s Vegas hotel room
* Las Vegas Casino Revenue Sets Annual Record Despite Headwinds
* 10 Most Expensive Hotels In Las Vegas For High Rollers And Big Spenders
* 38.8 million people visited Las Vegas in 2022, inching closer to pre-pandemic levels
* Man attempting to urinate on Las Vegas Strip arrested for murder
* Fontainebleau Las Vegas – How One of the Country’s Largest Construction Projects Is Shaping Up
* Kitschy Statue of Buck, Winnie and Chip Retired at Harrah’s
* 10 Things Slowly Going Away in Las Vegas
* Chief judge oversees Las Vegas ‘Strip court’
* Las Vegas airport keeps growing; reliever airport considered
* Durango Station casino in southwest valley on track to be complete before 2024
* ‘Best hotel revenue month’ in MGM Resorts history coming up, executive says
* M Resorts introduces new robot security guard amid staff shortages in Las Vegas hotels
What We’re Watching!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
Top 10 Cheapest Places to Drink in Las Vegas in 2023
(Video Publishers Notes) In this video, we visit the cheapest places to drink in Las Vegas. Join me as I explore the Las Vegas Strip in search of the best happy hours and drink deals the city has to offer! While on vacation, the drink tab can stack up even higher than your room costs so I hope this video allows for more savings!
New Food Hall Fremont Hotel and Casino Las Vegas – Grand Opening!
(Video Publishers Notes) NEW Food HALL Fremont Hotel and Casino Las Vegas – Grand Opening!
Top 10 Places to Visit in Las Vegas
(Video Publishers Notes) Here are the Top 10 Places to Visit in Las Vegas. It’s my very own countdown of every thing I’ve shown you in 2021!
In just this year, I’ve shown about 200 places to go visit, eat, or tour. That’s insane! This is also my end of the year video, but its the Top 10 Places, Restaurants, Bars, Attractions in Las Vegas. Plus all my favorite bloopers of the year. In this list I showing you places from not just from the Strip, but from Downtown Las Vegas and Local Las Vegas.
The places I’m showing you are Le Macaron, Maverick Helicopters, Letty’s, Skyfall, Matteo’s, Border Grill, Chandelier Bar, Circa, Area 15, Guerilla Pizza. If you are going to visit anywhere in Vegas, It’s these places. Enjoy!
Deal Alert: Resorts World Las Vegas Food Court $10 or Less Cheap Eats
(Video Publishers Notes) The Resorts World Las Vegas food court (“Famous Foods Street Eats”) features an international selection of mostly Asian foods, including the $10 Lucky Tiger Burger at Burger Barn, the $7 Cheese Prata at Springleaf Prata Place, and the $8.50 Vegetarian Jiaozi at Ah Chun Shandong Dumplings.
Watch This Before You Stay at Palms Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas
(Video Publishers Notes) In this video, we stay at Palms hotel & casino in Las Vegas for its Grand Reopening! Come along as we show you a suite in the Fantasy Tower, check out the pool, try the food options, and more!
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.
Physical Address: 3565 Las Vegas Blvd. South #411, Las Vegas, NV 89109