Las Vegas Shows
‘Raiding The Rock Vault’ Returns To Las Vegas With Sound And Fury
It’s a rock music fan’s dream: Some of the most famous rock songs of all time, performed by some of rock’s most accomplished veterans. Raiding the Rock Vault proceeds at breakneck speed from the get-go, going all the way from the ’60s to the ’90s, with informational tidbits on each song shown on video monitors (like the true story that inspired “Smoke On the Water,” or how “Stairway to Heaven” was never released as a single).blend of The Beatles’ music catalog with high-energy choreography, just celebrated its 16th anniversary at the resort.
Las Vegas Dining
The 14 Essential Brunches in Las Vegas – Dig into chicken and waffles, vegan omelets, pancake towers and endless mimosas
If any city serves up a decadent brunch, it has to be Las Vegas. Brunch is the meal where all the rules go out the window, and you can have bottomless bloody marys or endless mimosas while eating pancakes, slurping oysters on the half shell or downing a burger. Whether you want to sit down for a three-hour meal or just enjoy some chilaquiles, Las Vegas has everything you can dream of when it comes to brunch.
* Cabinet of Curiosities immersive bar experience, hidden speakeasy opens in Las Vegas
* New Las Vegas Steakhouses in Photos
* Nevada becomes eighth state to carry Hard Mtn Dew
* The Best Food at Las Vegas Hotel Pools and Dayclubs – Lounge poolside with caviar push-pops and sushi yachts
* Las Vegas Restaurants Have 7 New Menu Additions To Try
* First ever 24-hour, bacon-inspired restaurant coming to downtown Las Vegas
* Bellagio’s Garden Table Brings Dining Into The Famed Las Vegas Conservatory
* Binion’s Boosts Downtown’s Already Strong Pizza Offerings
* 13 Essential Lunch Spots in Las Vegas – Stay fueled all day
* The 19 Most Essential Craft Breweries in Las Vegas
* Martha Stewart’s Las Vegas Restaurant ” Inspired by Her New York Farmhouse ” Opens
Las Vegas Gambling
Lucky California man hits $245K jackpot at Paris Las Vegas
Miguel Tornel hit a Mega Jackpot of $245,678 playing Three Card Poker at Paris Las Vegas on Thursday night. Miguel, who is visiting from Chula Vista, Calif., with his wife, hit the jackpot with a Royal Flush. He said that before he started playing, he had a premonition that tonight would be his lucky night.
* Guest hits $1.2 million jackpot on slot machine at Sunset Station in Henderson
* Visitor hits mega jackpot of $878K after Texas Hold ‘Em game at The Cromwell
* Visitor from Mexico hits nearly $880K jackpot at Las Vegas Strip casino
* Guest wins more than $200,000 after betting $1 at Las Vegas casino
* Gambler hits $338K Pai Gow poker progressive jackpot at The Orleans
* Guest wins $147K mega progressive jackpot playing High Card Flush at The Cromwell
* Gambler hits $125K jackpot after playing Dancing Drums at Aliante Casino
* Visitor from Montana wins over $131K playing Three Card Poker at The Cromwell
* Gambler wins nearly $125k at Rampart Casino
* Trio accused of bending cards, cheating on Las Vegas Strip to win tens of thousands of dollars
Las Vegas Tours & Attractions
Road Trip Vegas – This Stunning Nevada Park Is Just An Hour Away From Sin City
The bright lights of Vegas are full of fun–but this desert treasure one hour from Sin City makes for the perfect scenic road trip & outdoor retreat. There is no shortage of things to see and do in Las Vegas—from over-the-top casinos to flashy, big-budget shows to world-class restaurants and swoon-worthy lodgings—Sin City, has all the hustle and bustle needed to make for an unforgettable desert getaway.
* The Ultimate Guide For A Las Vegas, Los Angeles And San Francisco Trip
* Las Vegas Weather Heats Up So Cool Down With These Activities And Adventures
* I completed a bucket-list hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and back. Here are 11 things I did right and 6 things I got wrong.
* Bathe in the Glow of Las Vegas’ Past at the Neon Museum
* Calico Ghost Town – Old Mining Town
* Chloride, AZ – A living ghost town (90 Minutes From Las Vegas)
* Death Valley National Park announces roads will remain closed while storm damage is cleared
* Las Vegas’ Newest Attraction Goes Down the Rabbit Hole – Immersive entertainment is alive and well in Las Vegas
* With More Than 45,000 Acres To Explore, Nevada’s Largest State Park Is Worthy Of A Multi-Day Adventure
* The Best Las Vegas Immersive Experiences You Have Got To See
Las Vegas Real Estate
Las Vegas Sports
Other Las Vegas News
The 25 best films set in Las Vegas
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas — unless they make a movie about it. As a hotbed for frivolity, debauchery, and, in the past, crime, Las Vegas has been a setting for many films. Even the Griswolds went there once. That movie doesn’t make the cut, but here are 25 of the best movies that are set at least partially in Sin City.
* Man who started fight leading to Fremont Street shooting arrested Las Vegas police say
* Banned from the Las Vegas Strip? Judges may be allowed to issue ‘stay out’ orders to criminal offenders
* City of Las Vegas to add 50-foot showgirls to gateway near downtown
* Proposed ordinance would set a curfew for anyone under 21 in Downtown Vegas
* Wesley Snipes to Star in Las Vegas-Set NBC Pilot ‘Endgame’
* MGM Has Created the Dream High-roller Las Vegas Experience – Here’s What It’s Really Like
* Busting Vegas Myths: Casinos Pump in Extra Oxygen
* Clark County commissioners make changes to ordinance that bans convicted criminals from the Las Vegas Strip
* Water Authority – 246M gallons saved during Las Vegas-area rainstorms
* Mirage shooter charged with murder, attempted murder in Justice Court and held without bail
* After Mirage shooting, security and county commissioner say no need for metal detectors
* Las Vegas is Back and Ready To Welcome You – Vegas is returning to life ready to make up for the lost time
* Las Vegas cannabis industry preps for launch of consumption lounges
* Las Vegas Hidden Hotel Fees Continue To Skyrocket
* Save Money At The Airport With These Thrifty Budget Ideas
* WATCH – Thunderbirds perform homecoming flyover of Las Vegas
* Travelers are getting a break on flight prices, but will they keep going down?
* Las Vegas experiencing wettest monsoon season in 10 years, NWS says
* Driver was going 78 mph down Las Vegas Strip before fatal crash
* Increasing convention attendance boosts Las Vegas hotel occupancies
What We’re Watching!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
Las Vegas 2022 on a budget Save money on your next trip!
(Video Publishers Notes) We stay on the strip a lot, I mean about 6 to 8 nights per month, a lot. Naturally we want to make the most of our budget so we started doing things like buying water at the grocery store so that we don’t have to pay 5X as much at one of the shops in the hotel. In this video we share some money saving tips with all of you! What are some ways that you save money in Vegas?
We hope that you enjoy this video! Please like and subscribe to our channel for more great videos about Las Vegas as we shoot for our television show and share our life on the Ninth Island with you!
Does Wynn Have the Best Buffet in Las Vegas? Let’s Find Out
(Video Publishers Notes) Here is my full review of the Wynn Buffet in Las Vegas. This all you can eat buffet has a higher price point, and is open for brunch and dinner. Is this the best buffet in Las Vegas?
Best Bars and Lounges in Las Vegas
(Video Publishers Notes) Here’s some of my Favorite Bars and Lounges of Las Vegas! Get your cocktail choices ready…
So before we get started, just know that I am planning to do a Best Rooftops video later on, I promise. These are lower to the ground lol. Most every one that comes to Vegas, comes to drink, so might as well do it somewhere cool. And it doesn’t have to be fancy specifically.
These bars and lounges range from casual to upscale, so one of these will for sure be perfect for whatever your occasion is. Besides showing how cool these bars and lounges are, I am also including 1 to 2 cocktails that I recommend from each place.
These bars and lounges range anywhere from a casino to a hidden gem of a location. Please make sure to watch, but I will be taking you to The Chandelier at Cosmopolitan, Vanderpump at Caesars, Star Piano Cocktail Lounge, Fireside at Peppermill, and Parasol Down at Wynn. Hope you enjoy and please drink responsibly.
Open For Business – Randy’s Donuts Opens In Las Vegas
(Video Publishers Notes) Randy’s Donuts brings unique donuts to Sin City. So, what Is special About Randy’s Donuts? Find out when we take you inside the grand opening of the new shop. You will see why people are willing to wait in line for the unique donuts.
Randy’s Donuts, a California favorite made its way to Las Vegas and is welcomed by a huge crowd. Check out this new business in Las Vegas and find out how many flavors of Randy’s Donuts exist and why they are in such demand.
Brunch Buffet At Palms Hotel Las Vegas
(Video Publishers Notes) The new A.Y.C.E. Buffet is again now open and features open food hall seating and seven stations: The Greenery, The Hearth, The Roastery, World Pan, Smoke & Fire, Revival, and Sweet & Light.
Why The Cosmopolitan is the Best Hotel in Las Vegas for 2022
Here is why The Cosmopolitan is the best hotel in Las Vegas for 2022. (According to Mr. Ruby)
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.
Physical Address: 3565 Las Vegas Blvd. South #411, Las Vegas, NV 89109