Las Vegs Shows
Celine Dion – Queen of the modern Las Vegas residency
Celine Dion earned her crown as the queen of Sin City after performing for millions of fans in Las Vegas, Nevada for 15 years. “A New Day… ” was her first concert residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, and supported her 18th studio album, “A New Day Has Come.” The 90-minute show premiered in 2003, and was just as much a visual experience as it was a musical masterpiece. Dion’s show became the hottest ticket in town and brought fans in from all over the world.
Las Vegas Dining
10 Las Vegas restaurants make OpenTable’s Top 100 list for 2022
OpenTable has once again revealed its annual list of the Top 100 Restaurants in America. This year, 10 restaurants in the Las Vegas Valley were ranked among the best in the country, according to the list. OpenTable says that in order to determine its list, the website analyzed more than 13 million reviews from restaurants across America — all submitted by verified OpenTable diners.
* BrewDog cuts ribbon on Las Vegas location, hands out $1 million bar tab prize
* Seven Openings From Las Vegas’s Recent Restaurant Boom That You Need to Know About
* A 1st look inside the $17M rooftop brewpub opening on the Strip
* Banger Brewing to Close on Fremont Street
Las Vegas Gambling
Visitor hits $337,000 Jackpot at California Hotel & Casino
John, a regular visitor to the Ninth Island bar, will return to Hawaii six figures richer. He hit a $337,000 jackpot while playing at the California Hotel & Casino. He hit a 7-card straight flush at Pai Gow Poker.
* Jackpot fever – Las Vegas local and visitor win thousands
* Guest wins over $130,000 from Planet Hollywood & Casino playing Three Card Poker
* Lucky guest wins $100K jackpot at Circa Las Vegas
* Nevada gaming wins set to break records despite high inflation
* Las Vegas gambler scores over $120k with a jackpot at Rampart Casino
* Woman from Hawaii hits $125k jackpot playing poker at Harrah’s Las Vegas
* Guest turns $1.75 bet into a $366k jackpot at The Venetian Las Vegas
* Retiring rodeo clown hits mega jackpot at Horseshoe Las Vegas
* Guest hits $200k video poker machine jackpot on Las Vegas Strip
Las Vegas Tours & Attractions
Las Vegas a perfect home base for trips to national parks
It’s easy to forget that many visitors to Las Vegas — especially those coming from overseas — don’t view us just as a swinging resort city filled with casinos, dining, entertainment and sports. They see Las Vegas as a home base for journeys to national parks and the natural wonders the American Southwest has to offer.
Las Vegas Sports
Circa Sports to award $1M to winners of Circa Million IV pro football contest
Circa Sports officially announced the winner of this season’s Circa Million IV pro football contest on Monday. After the Chiefs’ victory over the Raiders on Saturday, the group — registered as “Chief-3” from Detroit, Michigan — will be awarded a total of $1 Million. The group will be awarded their check at an event on Friday, Jan. 13 at the D. According to a news release, $12 million in total will be awarded to contest winners during the event.
Las Vegas Real Estate
Let it snow – Las Vegas Summerlin’s higher elevation keeps it cool
The master-planned community of Summerlin, synonymous with quality of life — thanks to robust amenities, thoughtful design, a wide range of homes by the country’s top homebuilders and active, outdoor spaces that encourage a healthy lifestyle — boasts yet another distinct advantage: its elevation. Summerlin sits along the western rim of the Las Vegas Valley at the base of Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, at an average of 3,500 feet above sea level, with some areas of the community topping out around 4,000 feet. The community’s elevation delivers two proven advantages: cooler temperatures and an abundance of stunning vistas that offer sweeping views of the valley from many locations.
* Report – Home prices continue to drop in Southern Nevada, but nobody’s buying
* Tony Hsieh estate to sell some of former Zappos mogul’s downtown Las Vegas real estate holdings
* Las Vegas High-rise condo market slows but remains robust
* Southern Nevada home prices continue to fall as buyers pull back
* 10-year rent growth for apartments in southern Nevada has ended, report shows
* Local realtor says buyers have leverage in Vegas housing market going into 2023
Other Las Vegas News
Bring Your Four-Legged Friends On Vacation At These Vegas Hotels
No need to leave your furry family member behind when you stay at these luxury Las Vegas hotels. When vacation beckons, canines of all breeds and sizes are welcome at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Pups can have a ball with the hotel’s dog-friendly program, which includes two outdoor dog runs. Upon arrival, dogs are greeted with a Pupjoy gift box featuring gourmet treats, an organic toy, a collapsible water bowl and a pee pad. All rooms are fit to host four-legged guests, and their owners can ensure a “paw-some” time by filling out the hotel’s dog registration form before arrival.
* Hard Rock shares new renderings of guitar-shaped hotel planned for Las Vegas Strip
* Mental exam set for man held in Strip vehicle chase
* Planet 13 – Where you can watch, purchase and soon consume cannabis
* By the numbers – Big New Year’s Eve party in Las Vegas
* Venetian employees rewarded with $1,500 bonuses for good year
* Uber, Motional launch robotaxi service in Las Vegas
* Exclusive Look Inside Fremont Casino’s New Food Hall, Sportsbook, Casino Space
* Sneak Peek at Fremont Casino’s Expansion, Dates You Need to Know
* Fremont Street Experience Rolls Out A.I.-Powered Security System
* Nevada named 3rd fastest-growing state in the U.S.
* ‘Becky’ steals luxury items from Las Vegas hotel room after giving man ‘virality’ pills
* Hard Rock takes over operations of The Mirage hotel-casino on the Las Vegas Strip
* Travel tips – Don’t pack these valuables in your checked bag
* 2 killed by SUV near downtown Las Vegas casinos – driver held
* $2.2B investment puts Fontainebleau on track to complete construction by end of 2023
* Las Vegas implementing new initiative to prevent crime in tourist corridors
* Resorts World Las Vegas self-parking now $10 flat daily fee, but free with players card
* Anyone under the age of 40 will now have ID scanned before purchasing tobacco in Nevada
What We’re Watching!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
Is South Point the Most Underrated Hotel in Las Vegas? Let’s Find Out!
(Video Publishers Notes) In this video, we visit South Point Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas! Come along as we explore the standard room, pool, dining options, bowling, and more!
New 2023 Las Vegas Things To Do
(Video Publishers Notes) Roof Top Bar, Aria Food Hall, Attractions, Flight Club, & Casinos
5 New Las Vegas Restaurants You Must Try
(Video Publishers Notes) Las Vegas is always being reinvented and today is no exception. There is a brand new food hall located in Downtown Las Vegas on Fremont Street inside of the Fremont Casino. It still has good downtown prices so you’re not breaking the bank, aka cheap eats.
They have so many options from breakfast food, chicken tenders, rotisserie chicken and pork, asian hawaiian food, burgers, and even donuts. It’s a little hidden inside of the Fremont Casino so make sure to go exploring. Hope you Enjoy!
Goodbye Mirage, Hello Horseshoe!
(Video Publishers Notes) It’s 2023, and things are changing on the Las Vegas Strip! Two big events occurred in December that we want to give some air time to: The sale of the beloved Mirage to Seminole Hard Rock was made final on the 19th, and the official transition from Bally’s to Horseshoe Las Vegas went into the books on the 15th. Big news!
In today’s video, we will explore both these properties…the Mirage, one last time before it gets transformed…and the Horseshoe, after the transformation is all but complete. Join us!
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.
Physical Address: 3565 Las Vegas Blvd. South #411, Las Vegas, NV 89109