Las Vegs Shows
Wynn Las Vegas “Awakening” Show And Performance Is Visual Art Taken To The Next Level
Wynn Las Vegas premiered the new immersive show Awakening created by Baz Halpin, Bernie Yuman and Michael Curry on November 7. Narrated by twice over Academy Award winner and esteemed actor Anthony Hopkins, this production takes visual art to the next level. A diverse and talented cast, unmatched technology, impressive costume design by Emmy-Award-winning designer Soyon An and so much more make this show a must-see.
* Bruno Mars Doubles Down on Las Vegas With 10 More Solo Residency Dates
* Terry Fator – A Very Terry Christmas Playing Now
* Adele says she is feeling some nerves as she readies for her Las Vegas debut
* Las Vegas Entertainment Blue Man Group Showcases A Reimagined Finale
* Vegas’ Top 12 Must-See Shows – From Adele to Kevin Hart
* 7 Best Moments From Opening Night of Adele’s Las Vegas Residency
Las Vegas Dining
I’ve been to Las Vegas over 50 times. Here are the 8 restaurants I always recommend to first-time visitors.
As someone who’s been to Las Vegas over 50 times, I’ve eaten both on and off the Strip. There are plenty of good reasons to visit Las Vegas, but the main reason I go is to eat. This city is loaded with really good restaurants. Whether you’re looking to splurge at a white-tablecloth establishment run by a celebrity chef or you want something cheap and casual, Vegas always delivers. Since I’ve been to Sin City over 50 times, friends often ask me for dining recommendations. These are the places I tell them to go.
* Top 7 Places To Enjoy The Las Vegas Nightlife Scene
* Downtown Gets a Walking Tour Devoted to Doughnuts
* Pastry Chef Dominique Ansel Brings The Cronut And More To The Las Vegas Strip
* Gordon Ramsay’s new Las Vegas restaurant to open at Harrah’s hotel casino
* New food hall set to open at Fremont Hotel downtown Las Vegas
* First 24/7 bacon restaurant opens in Las Vegas
* Las Vegas Craft Beers – A Sure Bet
* Ellis Island Closes Brewery, More Changes in the Works
* The Best Restaurants for Group Dining in Las Vegas
* A High-Tech Dart Bar With Bottle Service and a Carousel Bar Opens on the Las Vegas Strip
* New And Old Dishes We Love At Lavo’s Epic Party Brunch On The Las Vegas Strip
Las Vegas Gambling
$140K video keno jackpot so nice, gets hit twice
Jarred Johnson has made visits to Las Vegas before. He will make some again. But he might never experience what happened to him approximately one month apart. Playing Four Card Keno at $20 per spin ($5 for each hand), Johnson hit a 7-spot for $140,000, playing the same machine and same numbers at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. On each keno quadrant, Johnson played 8, 9, 10, 18, 19, 20 and 29 for a $35,000 payout on each of the four cards. He describes the first time this combination hit in September.
Las Vegas Tours & Attractions
What’s Buried In Lake Mead – As the levels of Lake Mead recede, ghost towns, boat wrecks, and bodies emerge from the lake
Lake Mead is the largest reservoir in the United States when measured by water capacity. The reservoir was formed by the damming of the Colorado River with the construction of the massive Hoover Dam. When it is at maximum capacity, Lake Mead is 112 miles long and 532 feet at its deepest. Lake Mead has remained below full capacity since 1983. Lake Mead flooded a large area that had been home to settlers and prehistoric populations. The reservoir flooded archeological sites, ghost towns, and much more. Lake Mead’s water level famously fluctuates significantly over time. During these times, some of the ghosts of the past reemerge from the depths of Lake Mead – so what is lost to the waters of Lake Mead?
* Just Outside Vegas, Boulder City is dimming lights to draw in dark sky tourism
* New film funded by city of Las Vegas will feature historic Mob Museum building
* Fremont Street Experience to debut new canopy show featuring Stone Temple Pilots
* 10 of the Best Spas in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Sports
Grandstands to be built on lake at Bellagio for F1’s Las Vegas Grand Prix
MGM Resorts International has announced that grandstands will be built on the iconic lake at Bellagio for Formula 1′s Las Vegas Grand Prix. According to a news release, the experience will offer “guests the opportunity to witness the race from grandstands built on the Bellagio lake where the resort’s iconic Fountains dance daily.” MGM Resorts say the “epic seats” are currently only available as part of the company’s race-and-stay packages.
* ‘Mattress Mack’ collects $30M sports betting payout from Caesars in Las Vegas
* F1 Las Vegas Grand Prix – First Room Rates Announced
* Formula One Las Vegas tickets go on sale priced at $500-$10K
* New video shows first-person view of Las Vegas Grand Prix track
* How Much Is A Sweet Suite During F1 Las Vegas Going For? A LOT
Other Las Vegas News
Guide on what to do for the Holiday Season in Las Vegas 2022
Now that you are in Las Vegas for the holiday season, what to do? There are many things to do, including, shopping, dining, shows, gambling and seeing some unique attractions that are only open during the holiday season. November and December are great months to visit Las Vegas.
* Man robs Resorts World casino on Las Vegas Strip, leaves in taxi, sources say
* These are the heists that cost Las Vegas casinos millions
* Circa Resort Introduces the World’s Largest Hot Tub parties all winter long
* Canada Jetlines Announces Las Vegas As First International Destination
* Las Vegas pig farm finally ‘pigging-out’ after empty pandemic troughs
* Statue unveiled to honor former Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman
* Famous ‘Little White Wedding Chapel’ soon to be under new management
* Here’s why Las Vegas is called Sin City
* 18 things to know before staying at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas
* 25 Fun Things to Do in Las Vegas With Kids That the Whole Family Will Enjoy
* Return of international travelers help push Las Vegas visitation back near pre-pandemic levels
* The Perfect Las Vegas Weekend At The Cosmopolitan Hotel
* New York City, Las Vegas are among the 10 most accessible cities in the world for people with disabilities
* Accused Las Vegas casino robber was on probation for 2020 casino robbery
* Room rates are through the roof in Las Vegas. What’s behind the surge?
* New statue of former Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman unveiled
* Las Vegas visitors paid highest room rates ever in September
What We’re Watching!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
Is the Excalibur Buffet in Las Vegas Worth Your Money?
(Video Publishers Notes) In this video we visit the Excalibur Buffet located at the Excalibur Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. The Buffet is known as one of the cheapest buffets in the Las Vegas Strip so this video highlights everything from price, quality, ease of service, and variety.
$14.99 Las Vegas Prime Rib! – Downtown Las Vegas
(Video Publishers Notes) $14.99 PRIME RIB! – Downtown Las Vegas – Market Street Café at California Hotel
Inside Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino! (The best hotel for your FIRST TIME in Las Vegas)
(Video Publishers Notes) In this video I share my experience staying at Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas in 2022!
Winter In Vegas – Top 5 Things To Do for the Holidays
(Video Publishers Notes) These are the top places to visit Las Vegas during the winter for the holidays!
People always a think that Vegas is a place for summer, but there’s so many fun things to do during the winter and the holidays. Las Vegas is becoming the new New York for Christmas. Everything gets decorated with twinkle lights.
So today I am taking you to an ice skating rink on Las Vegas Blvd, Enchant at Resorts World, a classic light up display with a chocolate treat at Ethel M Chocolates and Botanical Gardens, Snow Carnival and my favorite garden in the whole city. I hope you guessed them right.
We’re going to The Ice Rink at the Cosmopolitan, Enchant, Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Gardens, Snow Carnival at M Resort, and the Bellagio Conservatory. Dress Warmly!!
Caesars Bacchanal Buffet 2022 – Lobster, Crab, & Dessert
(Video Publishers Notes) At the Caesar’s Palace
3570 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
+1 866-227-5938 (Caesar’s Palace)
(702) 731-7928 (Bacchanal Buffet)
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.
Physical Address: 3565 Las Vegas Blvd. South #411, Las Vegas, NV 89109