Las Vegs Shows
Katy Perry announces 2023 residency dates at Resorts World
Music fans can live the ‘teenage dream’ because Katy Perry is coming back to Las Vegas. The pop superstar is extending the residency “Katy Perry: PLAY” at Resorts World Theatre into 2023. KatyCats will have another chance to hear her top hits at 14 new shows. Tickets on sale now.
* Wynn Las Vegas Preps New Show ‘Awakening’ on Glass Stage in Custom 360-Degree Theater
* David Blaine Bends Minds At Resorts World Las Vegas Residency Opening
* Wynn Las Vegas Officially Reveals “Awakening” and It’s Everything
* ‘O’ by Cirque du Soleil celebrates 24 years at the Bellagio over the weekend
* Meat Loaf musical plays at Paris Las Vegas
* Bruno Mars announces new set of Las Vegas shows for 2023
* Keith Urban – The Las Vegas Residency Will Launch In March At Zappos Theater At Planet Hollywood
Las Vegas Dining
Giant Rooftop Bar With Retro Gaming and 96 Taps Opening on the Las Vegas Strip
Brewdog is opening a carbon-negative bar high above the Las Vegas Strip on Friday, December 2. At 30,000 square feet, BrewDog says the brewpub will be the largest on the Las Vegas Strip. The new location will sit above the Showcase Mall and boast a rooftop bar that offers 360-degree views. The bar will offer 96 pours on tap, with beers like Elvis Juice and Punk IPA, and guest taps from Las Vegas breweries.
* A Martha Stewart Restaurant Has Opened in Las Vegas. Is That a Good Thing?
* Best Restaurant Private Rooms in Las Vegas – 13 Las Vegas private dining rooms with projection lighting, personal bars, and great views
* 16 Best Steakhouses In Las Vegas
* Luxury dining ‘is booming’ in cities like Las Vegas and New York, Wolfgang Puck explains
* A 1st look inside Cronut creator’s new Las Vegas bakery
* Pizza secrets – Two Las Vegas pie makers share tips for those who bake at home
* Gordon Ramsay surprises Marines in Las Vegas at Caesars Palace birthday ball
* It’s Truffle Season at These Las Vegas Restaurants – Where to eat the seasonal and expensive truffles in Las Vegas
* M Resort’s Buffet Won’t Be Back, Mexican Restaurant in the Works and More
* Superfrico Restaurant Celebrates One Year at Cosmo
* Evel Pie Las Vegas Unleashes What’s Touted as “World’s Hottest Pizza”
Las Vegas Gambling
Player wins $187K, second mega progressive jackpot at Flamingo Las Vegas in a week
Caesars paid out nearly $200,000 to one lucky winner on Monday, the company announced. A Caesars Rewards member won the mega progressive jackpot totaling $187,542 on Let It Ride poker at Flamingo Las Vegas.
* Gambler wins $2.8 million playing slots on Las Vegas Strip
* Hawaiian tourist wins $717K at downtown Las Vegas casino
* Slot player turns $6 bet to a nearly $3 million win at Venetian Las Vegas
* Hawaii resident wins over $22,000 on penny slot in Las Vegas
* Rock, Paper, Scissors Slot Machine is Mindless Good Fun
* Nevada casinos enjoy another $1B month – Streak of billion-dollar months nearing 20
* Gambler hits mega progressive jackpot of $288K at Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas
* Defying inflation worries, US casinos have best quarter
* Report – Smoking bans no longer a threat to casino revenue
* Las Vegas local wins $1 million at Venetian Las Vegas playing Face Up Pai Gow
* $10,000 handed to multiple jackpot winners at Treasure Island in October
* Two guests scored jackpots on the Las Vegas Strip, over $100k wins
Las Vegas Tours & Attractions
Get A Great View Of Las Vegas With The Calico Tanks Trail
Just out of Las Vegas is the stunning Red Rock Canyon which offers plenty of hiking opportunities. One of the best hikes to experience just out of Las Vegas is the Calico Tanks Trail. It is a great option for those who need to take a break from the vices of Sin City and enjoy some stunning views of Las Vegas.
* Mild, wet weather leads to more wildlife for hiking season
* Timed reservations for Red Rock Canyon return
* Top 10 Off The Beaten Path Things To Do In Las Vegas This Fall
* Las Vegas To Zion National Park Road Trip
* 8 Essential Experiences for Adrenaline Junkies in Las Vegas
* New arcade experience opens at Bally’s Las Vegas on Strip
* 7 Best Outdoor Adventures Near Las Vegas
* Trail explores origin stories of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam
* Lee Canyon gets 9 inches of snowfall ahead of ‘Pray for Snow’ party
* 15 Best Things To Do In Valley Of Fire State Park, Nevada
* Top 5 Reasons To Visit Death Valley National Park This Winter
Las Vegas Sports
I’m a ‘model’ golf caddy in Vegas. I’m often the mama bear for drunk or rowdy golfers
What is it like working as a contract golf caddy in Las Vegas? This as-told-to essay is based on a conversation with a 25-year-old “model” golf caddy in Las Vegas, Nevada. Her day involves advising golfers on clubs, fetching drinks, and helping them deal with sunburn.
* Fact or fiction – Do sportsbooks balance bets to lock in profit?
* First Look At The Las Vegas Strip As A Professional Car Race Course Is Mind Blowing
* F1 in Las Vegas – Race will be most expensive on 2023 schedule
* Local economists expect Formula 1 race to bring billions to Las Vegas
* Could F1 racing’s return to Las Vegas be 2023’s biggest, and most expensive, global sporting event?
* Sky-high Las Vegas Formula 1 hotel costs are no surprise to fan base of international travelers, high-rollers
Las Vegas Real Estate
Vegas Colors Up To Ultra-High Luxury Homes
A neon wild card among United States cities, Las Vegas took its time getting serious about the ultra-luxury residential market. Now, it’s got a full house of record-breaking deals and some ace listings north of $15 million up its sleeve. The priciest residential sale in the city’s history was sealed in June 2021: A palatial home in Henderson’s MacDonald Highlands development that fetched $25 million. Clad in metaquartzite stone sourced from the Mojave Desert, the 15,000-square-foot residence is drawn with minimalist lines mirrored in a network of reflecting pools.
* Renting or buying, Las Vegas realtors warn about scams
* Las Vegas housing market not so kind to buyers, sellers
* VIDEO – Indoor shooting range among hidden features of $8.975M Summerlin Las Vegas mansion
* Las Vegas home prices continue to drop – Higher interest rates scaring buyers off
* Las Vegas sellers impacted by fourth consecutive interest rate increase
* Las Vegas housing market continues to cool in October
* Las Vegas home prices fall to $440K, condos to $266K; sales declining as buyers wait
Other Las Vegas News
Save Money At The Airport With These Thrifty Budget Ideas
Airports are vibrant hubs of activity, full of travelers doing their best to get from A to B with as little disruption as possible. As much as we love exploring new places, it’s no secret that things often go a little bit awry when flying, but did you know there are things you can do to make the journey as smooth as possible? Airlines like Southwest might be able to help you out more than you think, or packing something extra could make the difference between an awful flight and a great one. Even if you think you’ve got your airport routine down to a T, you might want to consider these helpful tips and tricks.
* M Resort plans $206M expansion at Henderson property
* Tallest hotel in Las Vegas may not be the one you think
* Las Vegas’ Sahara hotel celebrates 70 years – Take a peek into the property’s past
* Bally’s Officially Becomes Horseshoe in December 2022
* Las Vegas Strip Casino Workers Seek to Ban Smoking
* New ‘More Flexible’ TSA Screening Systems Debut in Las Vegas
* 2022 Readers’ Choice Awards – The Top Hotels in Las Vegas
* Oh, The Choices We Have – Loyalty Choice Rewards From American Airlines
* The Four Best “True Luxury” Hotels In Las Vegas & VIP Perks Tips
* Tilman Fertitta pulls demolition permits for Strip buildings
* PHOTOS – Palms Las Vegas unveils $150K/per night ‘Epic Experience Package’
* Expansion of Fremont Casino in downtown Las Vegas nears completion
* Insights from veteran travel hackers on how to spend less
* Why Nevada, 4 other states don’t sell lottery tickets
* Westgate Resorts Las Vegas donates $1 million to communities across the country
* Lake Mead mysteries – Multiple discoveries of human remains as drought shrinks water levels
What We’re Watching!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
The D is for… Downtown, and Derek, and Detroit
(Video Publishers Notes) Las Vegas Inside & Out is headed to Downtown Fremont on today’s adventure, and a visit to The D Hotel & Casino. We had a great time exploring this fun casino… learning exactly what the “D” stands for… and appreciating all the cool throwbacks to Vintage Vegas (not to mention Vintage Detroit!). Plus, who doesn’t love spending time under the canopy at the Fremont Street Experience? It’s always a blast – join us!
This Legendary Steakhouse Is Hidden Inside Circus Circus Las Vegas
(Video Publishers Notes) The Steakhouse at Circus Circus is a legendary place to eat in Las Vegas, always ranked one of the best steakhouses in Las Vegas. We skipped the Circus Circus buffet and headed straight to the steakhouse to see if it’s worth the hype as the best steaks in Las Vegas.
Best Fast Burgers in Las Vegas
(Video Publishers Notes) If you love VEGAS you probably love all of the restaurant options that Las Vegas has to offer. In this video we bring you our favorite FAST Burgers in Las Vegas! Do you have a favorite burger joint in Vegas? let us know what is your must burger spot in Vegas, on or off the strip!
The Remodeled Bellagio Las Vegas Rooms, Fountain View King Room Tour
(Video Publishers Notes) Take a tour of the newly remodeled rooms at Bellagio! This fountain view king room was outstanding.
Hidden Gem Restaurants in Las Vegas
(Video Publishers Notes) These are some amazing hidden restaurants in Las Vegas. Well more specifically in our Chinatown, but here’s the kicker, none of these are Chinese restaurants. Ok well one of them is Asian.
I made this video because I wanted to show you guys some awesome upscale restaurants where you don’t have to spend a whole bunch just to have a nice occasion. I mean compared to the strip, these prices are a steal, and all of these are less than 2 miles away from the Las Vegas Strip.
I will be showing you a French restaurant, a modern-fusion American restaurant, and a Japanese restaurant. If you haven’t heard of them already, we are going to Partage, Sparrow + Wolf, and Kaiseki Yuzu. Enjoy!
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.
Physical Address: 3565 Las Vegas Blvd. South #411, Las Vegas, NV 89109