Las Vegas Shows
Free concert series returning to downtown Fremont Street Las Vegas
Fremont Street Experience announced that its free concert series, Downtown Rocks, will once again return to downtown Las Vegas. According to a news release, the Downtown Rocks series will kick off on Saturday, April 23 and run on various weekends through Saturday, Nov. 19, when the shows conclude with a performance by Stone Temple Pilots.
Las Vegas Dining
Rhumbar at The Mirage on Las Vegas Strip to reopen
A popular Las Vegas Strip bar is reopening this month. MGM Resorts previously announced that Rhumbar Tropical Ultra Lounge would close permanently July 25, 2021. However, The Mirage announced Monday that the popular bar will reopen April 20 with a new design and cocktail menu.
* $21-Million Las Vegas Residence Takes In The Lights And The Links
* Piero’s Italian Cuisine Celebrates Its 40th Anniversary
* High Steaks in Vegas – The Best Of The Best
* Check Out Fremont Street Las Vegas pop-up produce market
* Dive Into Dayclubs with the 17 Best Pool Parties in Las Vegas
* Pool Season Is Here! Las Vegas Offers Plenty of Hot Dayclubs
* The Hottest Beach Club in Las Vegas Just Reopened With Jungle Cabanas and Views of the Strip
Las Vegas Gambling
Las Vegas Tours & Attractions
Red Springs Boardwalk Near Las Vegas Leads To One Of The Most Scenic Views In The State
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area is one of the most stunning sights in Nevada. Tucked into the Mojave Desert, this area is known for its breathtaking red sandstone peaks and rich geological history. One of the best and most accessible ways to enjoy this natural wonder is by trekking along the Red Springs Boardwalk in Nevada. This trail is likely much easier than you might imagine.
Las Vegas Sports
A Guide To The 7 Best Golf Courses In Las Vegas
Vegas is a city renowned for feeding an individual’s craving for vice. Over the years, it has worked to diversify its image by lining the area with world-class golfing facilities. This post looks at the best golf courses in Las Vegas. With only three municipal courses in the city, you can expect to pay a premium for green fees. However, it is worth it since you can play on courses designed by Pete Dye, Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio, and Arnold Palmer.
Las Vegas Real Estate
The 8 Hottest Las Vegas Homes For Sale Right Now
No doubt, real estate in Las Vegas is on fire. Here are the properties on the market to snatch up now.
* Real estate development breaks ground at the old Bonnie Springs Ranch near Las Vegas
* Buy In One Of The Most Prestigious Communities In Las Vegas
* Las Vegas housing – Another month, another record — supply stays tight
* More Las Vegas residents moving to Pahrump as home prices continue to increase
* Las Vegas home expert offers tips for homebuyers to beat competition
* Las Vegas homebuyers frustrated by lack of supply, jumping home prices, mortgage rate increases
* Here are 5 Las Vegas-area homes near median price of $450K
Other Las Vegas News
Palms Las Vegas reopening after more than two years in the dark with new offerings
The Las Vegas casino resort Palms has remained closed for more than two years, a casualty of the COVID-19 pandemic and 2020 shutdowns. That changes this month. The property, about a mile west of Bellagio on Flamingo Road, will reopen to the public on April 27. Rooms are already available for stays starting April 28.
* Las Vegas International Airport welcomes more international air service
* Bring Your Four-Legged Friends On Vacation At These Vegas Hotels
* ‘Nowhere like Vegas’ – International travelers begin to return to Las Vegas strip
* Returning employee of Palms Casino Resort is glad to work once again
* El Cortez in downtown Las Vegas now only welcomes 21 and over crowd to property
* ‘He made everybody’s life a little better’ – Longtime Vegas bellman remembered
* From Bars to Boutiques, Here’s What’s New In Vegas This Spring
* Las Vegas Airport reports third straight month in passenger growth
What We’re Watching!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
Spring Staycation at Bellagio – Room & Pool Tours, Conservatory, Spago, & “O”
(Video Publishers Notes) At long last, your pals at Las Vegas Inside & Out booked ourselves a two-night staycation at that icon of elegance, the Bellagio – and went all out for a fountain view room! You’ll get the room tour, the pool tour (yes, there are G&Ts involved), dinner at Spago, the fantastic “O” by Cirque du Soleil, the casino, the Fountains of Bellagio both day and night; AND the incredibly beautiful Bellagio Conservatory 2022 Spring display, “Flights of Fancy”.
LinQ Promenade Las Vegas Restaurants – Where to eat?
(Video Publishers Notes) In this video we show you every Restaurant option on the popular LinQ Promenade in Las Vegas. We get so many questions about Food options in and around the Flamingo and LinQ and we always answer, there are so many options!
Former Las Vegas home of casino owner Bob Stupak on market for nearly $2M
(Video Publishers Notes) The former Las Vegas home of casino owner Bob Stupak is on the market for nearly $2 million.
The Palms Buffet – The Best off strip Buffet in Las Vegas
(Video Publishers Notes) – In this video we visit the newest Las Vegas Buffet to reopen. The AYCE Buffet at the Palms opened its doors and is honestly the best off-strip buffet at the moment – there was an increase in price but it’s still very affordable. Overall the establishment was very inviting, clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful.
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.
Physical Address: 3565 Las Vegas Blvd. South #411, Las Vegas, NV 89109