Las Vegas Shows
Got To Be There For ‘MJ Live’ In Las Vegas
Jalles Franca is a performer who has to be seen to be believed. His impersonation of Michael Jackson is nothing less than amazing at MJ Live, one of the best tribute acts on the Las Vegas Strip, and one that will have you out of your seat and dancing along to some of the greatest pop music of all time.
* Adele’s Las Vegas residency reportedly has new home at Zappos Theater
* Las Vegas’ Madison Square Garden Sphere Construction Continues
* Siegfried & Roy’s Tiger-Themed Vegas Palace and Possessions Are Up For Auction – See the Photos!
* More shows added to free concert series in downtown Las Vegas
* Participant injured during Las Vegas David Copperfield show loses lawsuit appeal
Las Vegas Dining
6 Of Las Vegas’ Hottest Speakeasies
Slip through discreet entrances to access these intimate Las Vegas speakeasies.
* Evel Pie makes $10,000 donation to help Ukrainian relief efforts
* Feast Your Eyes on These Japanese Restaurants In Las Vegas
* Find All-In-One Fun At Dawg House Saloon & Sports Book In Resorts World Las Vegas
* Palms Casino in Las Vegas unveils restaurants and dining for reopening
* A new Nobu restaurant opens on Las Vegas Strip
* $50 cocktails, long lines for Snoop Dogg and twerking in thongs – One weekend, 10 Vegas pool parties
* New Summer Cocktails Make Their Debut At Vegas Vickie’s In Las Vegas
* A Guide to Las Vegas, From Top Steakhouses to Hidden Cocktail Bars
* The Best Cocktail Bars in Las Vegas – Skip the booze slushies in favor of these top-notch cocktail programs
* Las Vegas Chefs, Entertainers, Athletes And More Pick Their Go-To Restaurants And Dishes
* Where to Find the Best Asian Food in Las Vegas
* Two cocktail lounges debut at Wynn Las Vegas
* Best Brunch Cocktails And Mocktails In Las Vegas
* “Cake Boss” Opens Two Satisfying Eateries at Linq
* Gluttony Update – All the Buffets Open in Las Vegas Casinos
Las Vegas Gambling
* Nevada local wins $120k royal flush at Palace Station
* Casino for Latino audience coming to Las Vegas
* Bettors load up on Raiders ‘like it’s free money’
* Player wins $831K at Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
* 2 jackpots pay out more than $1M within 24 hours
* Player wins $120k at Green Valley Ranch
* Winner Winner! Player hits $1.4 million jackpot in downtown Las Vegas
Las Vegas Tours & Attractions
Get Out Of Town – Las Vegas Is The Gateway To Outdoor Action
The first word that comes to mind when thinking of Las Vegas is not “natural.” The city is celebrated as gaudy, flashy, ersatz, fake, a monument to excess. Yet the Strip rose out of the desert, with an impressive natural world just a few miles away. If you have a car, you can go on your own. If you do not have a vehicle, want to go on an organized ‘expedition’ or go boating or camping, you might check out tour companies.
* Need for speed? Nevada has an open road course that’s calling you
* Lion Habitat Ranch to celebrate Easter and Benny the lion’s birthday
* Explore Outdoors – Visually stunning Death Valley drive
* Silver State Sights – Red Rock Canyon Overlook
* 747 jumbo jet from Burning Man bought for AREA15 in Las Vegas
* 10 Of The Least-Visited Parts Of The Grand Canyon To Explore
* 8 fun things to do in Las Vegas with your family
* 10 Best Outdoor Activities Near Or In Las Vegas
* MGM Resorts Curator Tarissa Tiberti Makes Resort Properties Into ‘Walking Museums’
Las Vegas Real Estate
Other Las Vegas News
4 Vegas Hotels Rank in Top 10 for Most Instagrammed Hotels in the World
A new travel guide has ranked the most photogenic hotels in the world, with Las Vegas holding four of the top ten spots for 2022.
* MGM surpasses Wall Street expectations
* March airport passenger total in Las Vegas rivals pre-pandemic levels
* Las Vegas Is Bigger and Brighter Than Ever – Here Are the Best New Resorts, Restaurants, and Shows
* I’m a Las Vegas showgirl who dances up and down the Strip. I have to be careful about my safety, but the money can be amazing
* Iconic Las Vegas Casino Makes a Big (Surprising) Change
* Check Out Las Vegas’ Wild Wedding Venues
* Couple gets married on flight instead of in Las Vegas
* This $30,000-per-night Las Vegas villa has hosted celebrities from Barack Obama to Lizzo – take a look inside
* Palms Resort Reopening Tour – Photos
* Las Vegas Airport 101 – The ultimate guide to LAS
* City of Las Vegas aims to reduce downtown congestion with new parking program for Uber drivers
* The Best Resort in Las Vegas Just Got a $200-million Makeover and We Got a Sneak Peek Inside
* If you build a $3 billion resort south of the Las Vegas Strip, will guests come?
* Las Vegas’ Newest Casino Opening Is Historic And Delicious
* Surge of bright billboards, displays shows Las Vegas business comeback
* No selfie sticks, eye drops or socks with sandals – 8 crazy entry restrictions at Las Vegas’ pool parties
* Fontainebleau has new message – ‘Miracles still happen’
* Elon Musk’s Las Vegas Strip Dream Inches Closer
* No alcohol in marijuana lounges, other measures planned to curb DUI risks
* The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas surprises 5,400 workers with $5K bonuses
* No Kidding – More families brought children on Las Vegas vacations
* Vegas mob lore floats to the surface along with bodies at Lake Mead
* Wynn Las Vegas Redesigns Guestrooms – The upgraded accommodations will boast roomier, more functional layouts
* I grew up in Las Vegas. Here are 8 surprising things about living in the tourist hot spot.
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.
Physical Address: 3565 Las Vegas Blvd. South #411, Las Vegas, NV 89109