AccessVegas.com Insider Vibe
Serving Las Vegas Visitors and Residents Since 1999
Welcome to the Insider Vibe! This is the official newsletter of AccessVegas.Com. We talk about the Las Vegas activities you really care about.
Need to contact us? Send feedback to
Missed an issue? Click to Read Back Issues Online.
AccessVegas.com Quick Info Menu:
Las Vegas Essentials
Mirage Las Vegas Siegfried & RoyÆs Secret Garden And Dolphin Habitat Offers Annual Pass – Siegfried & RoyÆs Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. Passholders will be provided an unlimited entry to the facility and 10% discount in the purchases at the DolphinsÆ Shop, Dolphin Snack Bar and Secret Garden Store.
Annual Pass is priced at $49.99 for adults and $37.50 for children ages 4-12 years old. Each pass is non-transferable and has one year validity from the purchase date.
The Annual Pass is available at Siegfried & RoyÆs Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat ticket booth or The Mirage Concierge desk.
- Full story/details/info: Siegfried & RoyÆs Secret Garden And Dolphin Habitat Offers Annual Pass
Palms Las Vegas Brings XISHI Asian Restaurant With Feminine Twist December 2012 – The ONE Group, known for its vibe-driven concept, is expecting to open the new dining venue XISHI at Palms Casino Resort on December 2012. The pan-Asian restaurant, XISHI (pronounced ôzai-sheö) will offer traditional and contemporary Asian meals in a modern energy-driven space. The restaurantÆs name is an affirmation of the feminine pronoun ôsheö and will give the restaurant a feminine twist. The restaurant will open in the space presently occupied by Little Buddha. The property-wide renovation is currently in its first phase.
- Full story/details/info: Palms opens XISHI Asian Restaurant December 2012
Girl Talk Headlines Glowrun’s Afterglow Block Party Downtown Las Vegas – Girl Talk will headline the Downtown Las Vegas inaugural 7k GlowRun on Sunday, October 7, 2012. The International music sensation will hit the stage as the illuminated runners cross the finish line at the multi-block street party during and after the race at AfterGlow.
The growing number of bars and restaurants in the area will come together in this first of its kind event in one big party. Participants and spectators are expected to wear illuminated and brightly colored costumes in the event. The GlowRunÆs proceeds will be donated to Aid for AIDS of Nevada.
- Full story/details/info: Girl Talk Headlines GlowRun’s Afterglow Block Party
Public House At Luxor Las Vegas Offers Casual Cocktails And Comfortable Food – Public HouseÆs first location on the West Coast will open in late September 2012 at Luxor Hotel and Casino. The famous East Coast hangout will bring the upscale bar food and ultra-cool atmosphere to Las Vegas plus its football games, late-night dining and happy hour.
- Full story/details/info: Public House Offers Casual Cocktails And Comfortable Food
Rhumbar Celebrates Mexican Independence Day With Weekend-Long Specials – RHUMBAR at The Mirage Hotel & Casino will celebrate the Mexican Independence Day from Friday, September 14 to Sunday, September 16, 2012. The fascinating cocktail venue will serve the guests with delectable drinks specials.
- Full story/details/info: Rhumbar Celebrates Mexican Independence Day
Miracle Mile Las Vegas Fountain Coin Donations Benefits Shriners In September 2012 – Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino continues to help through its Caring, Giving, Changing community campaign. This entire September, the Shriners Hospitals for Children will benefit from the coin donations in the shopÆs fountain.
- Full story/details/info: Miracle Mile Fountain Coin Donations Benefits Shriners
Hard Rock Hotel Debuts Edgy Gastropub Culinary Dropout – Now Open – Culinary Dropout has opened inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. It is the first Las Vegas restaurant of Sam Fox, a five-time James Beard Foundation Outstanding Restaurateur semi-finalist. The gastropub in a hip and rebel-style presents a prefect new hangout for innovative drinks, tasty grub and live music throughout the week.
The spacious location is more than 6,000 square feet of classy interior plus a 3,000-square-foot patio where more than 320 guests can seat. It is located near the casino floor and adjacent to the pool.
- Full story/details/info: Hard Rock Hotel Debuts Edgy Gastropub
|Fantasy Las Vegas At The Luxor Debuts Two Seductive New Dancers – Two sexy new dancers, graceful Ashton and stunning Chloe, made their debut this month at the FANTASY at Luxor Hotel and Casino, the StripÆs biggest tease. Ashton knocks out the floor with its incredible moves while Chloe, who moved from her native England to the United States offers a gorgeous dance move. It is a perfect time when the two joined the fabulous and multi-talented cast of FANTASY as the show just added two new choreography and sexy numbers.|
- Full story/details/info: Fantasy Debuts Two Seductive New Dancers
- Buy Tickets Now: Fantasy
Maverick Grand Canyon Explorer Plane Tour û Fly aboard Maverick’s Beechcraft 1900D aircraft on a 40-minute flight to the Grand Canyon’s South Rim where your ultimate adventure will begin. Enjoy the awe-inspiring vistas, panoramic overlooks and trails that can only be accessed from inside the park as your journey continues with ground transportation into the Grand Canyon National Park.
Click To Book Maverick Grand Canyon
Explorer Plane Tour Now!
Las Vegas Show Reviews
Jubilee by Guy Chapman
Jubilee! – A True Las Vegas Spectacle – When touring the StripÆs entertainment line-up in Las Vegas, finding ôspectacleö is a pretty common thing to discover. But every so often, you encounter something a little extra. Something special that demands for you to sit up and pay attention. Donn ArdenÆs Jubilee! is one of those shows.
And for those that are fans of elaborate headdresses, feathers and glitter, you will find that in abundance here. The show is a full singing and dancing musical revue, where the girls not only perform flawless choreography on an epic scale, but the cast sings along to these elaborate numbers as well.
We love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Here’s how to participate:
- Want to comment on a current reader post? Use the comment box on that particular web page. Many of the stories we post also have comment boxes at the end of the story. Make your voice heard!
- Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
- Call our recorded comment line at 702-507-0055. We listen to every call.
More Las Vegas News – Shows – Events
- Wicked to open at the Smith Center in downtown Las Vegas
Book Wicked Las Vegas Tickets Now
- Cabo Wabo Cantina Las Vegas Celebrates Mexican Independence Day With Patio Party
- Stratosphere Las Vegas Parties Totally 80’s Style With Giveaways, Specials
- KGB Kerry’s Gourmet Burgers Features Burger And Shake Combos Monthly
- GlowRun Invades Downtown Las Vegas Columbus Day Weekend
- Ri Ra Las Vegas At Mandalay Bay Shoppes Offers Special HELP Of Southern Nevada Menu
- MGM Grand Hosts Brad GarrettÆs Maximum Hope Foundation Charity Poker Tournament
- Naked Prince Harry photos prompt the question: What is an invasion of privacy, exactly?
- Top 8 Las Vegas Wise Guys Depicted by Hollywood
- Vegas Restaurant Week Specials In Photo
- Could a Vegas Buffet Be One of AmericaÆs Best Restaurants?
- Caesars, Foursquare team for check-in program
- Allegro chef Enzo Febbraro breathes new life into WynnÆs busiest intersection
- Enjoy great food during Restaurant Week and help the hungry
- Clark County Wetlands Park – Las Vegas’ Natural Wetlands
- The Bellagio has one of the great free attractions in Las Vegasûthe unrivaled Bellagio Botanical Gardens
Latest Concerts Added This Week!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Margaret Cho – September 6, 2012 Click for Tickets
- Adam Ant – September 14, 2012 Click for Tickets
- Bryan Adams – October 15, 2012 Click for Tickets
- Kendrick Lamar – October 19, 2012 Click for Tickets
- Bob Dylan – October 27, 2012 Click for Tickets
- Pierce the Veil – November 23, 2012 Click for Tickets
- Falling in Reverse – November 30, 2012 Click for Tickets
- Journey, Pat Benetar & Loverboy – December 7, 2012 Click for Tickets
- Bill Engvall – December 7 & 14, 2012 Click for Tickets
- Rodney Atkins – December 8, 2012 Click for Tickets
- Disney on Ice – Dare to Dream – January 16-20, 2013 Click for Tickets