Hello From Las Vegas! – Covid-19 cases are dropping here, new resorts on on track, Governor Grumpy is still stomping his angry feet, important tips on visiting the Las Vegas sign, how to guarantee you get an Uber, and lots more this week. We’ll dive right in!
For our Supporting (Paid) Members, this week we discuss:
– When bars will reopen, and why they haven’t yet. Despite continued long-term drops in COVID-19 deaths and hospitalizations.
– Having trouble getting an Uber? (Here or anywhere). We’re not. We fill our Members in on the one easy tip to make sure they get a ride!
– More details have come out about Circa Las Vegas. October 28 can’t come soon enough.
Circa update. pic.twitter.com/panhmBXv2r
— Vital Vegas (@VitalVegas) August 17, 2020
– Info you should know to expand your dining choices downtown, while paying locals prices. We’re always helping our Members save!
– How we knew that reopening Las Vegas wouldn’t turn into a COVID-19 disaster. And, why the agenda-driven, fear-mongering national outlets are simply ignoring the unbiased health authority data.
– Tips for visiting the Las Vegas sign, that most visitors don’t know. These tips will save you time and money!
Access is instant, and your membership comes out to less than $3.00 per month (paid yearly). Our Members consider that a small price to pay to “hedge their bet” on getting unbiased information about what is really happening in Las Vegas during these unusual times.
We are NOT casino-supported. (We make a very small commission if you book through various offers we list). However, NOT ONE SINGLE casino cuts us a monthly check nor controls our message.
We are Members-Supported and our only obligation is getting our members the info they won’t find elsewhere, allowing them to make the choice of investing in a Las Vegas vacation (when to come, should they wait, what to expect) as the most informed visitors. Period.
This, on top of our numerous other Member Benefits. And remember, we offer a 60-day money-back guarentee. We can be that confident because year-after-year, far less than 1% of the people who become members, decide that it isn’t helpful to them.
Click To Become An Access Vegas
Insider Vibe Supporting Member.
Access Is Instant!
Hope You Are Enjoying This Issue!
Emeril Lagasse becomes the first celebrity chef to permanently close one of his restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip due to the coronavirus pandemic. His ode to bar food and sports, Lagasse’s Stadium, will not reopen at the Palazzo, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
Circa Las Vegas seems to keep topping itself. First, the downtown resort had its construction topping off ceremony on June 19, 2020. Now, the casino has shared plans for five bars and lounges, just what we needed to help get us through all the pandemic-related WTF currently trying to create a buzzkill in Las Vegas.
- Love Island Season Two to Film in Quarantine at a Las Vegas Hotel
- Could Park MGM become the first smoke-free property on the Las Vegas Strip?
- Resorts World Las Vegas Continues to Build for the Future
- Cromwell Las Vegas Targets October for Reopening
- Where to Catch Live Entertainment Right Now on And Near the Las Vegas Strip
When it comes to blazing colors and monumental shapes, there is a spot in Nevada that might just rival the spectacle of the Las Vegas Strip. The Valley of Fire State Park glows with pink-and-beige-pinstriped waves, rainbow valleys, and crimson arches. And for some Vegas-style flare, there’s also a whimsical elephant, a fierce spear-thrower, and a beehive valley.
Who are those masked jackpot winners? Two guests, wearing masks, couldn’t hide their smiles after winning nearly $270,000 on Thursday at the D Las Vegas.
- Tourist Wins $14K Jackpot at Las Vegas’ McCarran Airport Playing Penny Slots
- Aliante Guest Wins More Than $70K Jackpot
- Two lucky Winners Hit Mega Progressive Jackpots at Caesars Palace, Flamingo Las Vegas
- YouTube Slot Machine Stars to Help Bring Back Vegas Tourists
- How Table Games are Evolving – Bennie Mancino Interview
- Las Vegas Visitor Hits Jackpot for Nearly $2M
Allegiant Stadium is expected to be completed July 31, and they have a permit to show for it. Thursday, Clark County issued a temporary Certificate of Occupancy for the home of the Las Vegas Raiders, which is slated for completion Friday after two-and-a-half years of construction. There are still a few so-called “punch list” items that need to be done, but the heavy work is finished.
- Las Vegas Home Sales Bouncing Back From Pandemic
- KB Home Opens Camden in Southwest Valley – From $290,000
- Summerlin Las Vegas Offers Homes Ready for Move-in
- High-rise Developer Says Vegas Real Estate Has Long-term Value
- Is The Pandemic Causing A Las Vegas Housing Market Boom Or Bubble?
- Housing Market in Las Vegas Primed for Sellers
Las Vegas is a little disorienting at the moment. Challenges abound, with individuals and businesses facing unprecedented uncertainty. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by all the bad news, so we’ve put together a short list of happy Las Vegas thoughts. Sort of just random crap we’ve noticed that makes us smile and forget about all the WTF, even if momentarily.
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
(Producers Notes) Las Vegas is back and so is Maverick Helicopters! Check out one of the most fun and thrilling things to do in Las Vegas. Per our most recent safety video regarding the newest additions to our standard procedures, we would like to invite you in taking a look at a Vegas Nights flight experience.
CURRENTLY, this tour is only $75 and you don’t have to pay until a week before your flight! Take a Las Vegas Strip Flight. Reserve Today!
(Producers Notes) We were excited to stay at Hotel Apache at the Binions Casino. I’m happy Vegas is opened and looking forward to many more videos!
(Producers Notes) The Wynn Las Vegas gourmet weekend brunch includes lobster benedict, crab legs, prime rib, beef ribs, and fried chicken.
(Producers Notes) Mick Akers and Cassie Soto discuss the nearly completed Allegiant Stadium which will be the Raiders new Las Vegas home.Take a look at the new pictures showing the progress of the working being done on the inside.
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club Tickets
Save up to $20 Off!
Promo Code JKAFF Required
The Righteous Brothers Tickets
Save $20 Off!
Promo Code 20AF Required
Save up to 35% Off!
Promo Code CHAT2 Required
WOW-The Vegas Spectacular Tickets
Get 25% Off Preferred Seating!
Promo Code: WOWAFF Required
Menopause The Musical Tickets
Save $20 off all VIP & Premium Seating!
Promo Code MMC20 Required
Magic Reinvented Nightly Tickets
Get $20 Off!
Promo Code AFF25 Required
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.