Work is underway to prepare the show “ABSINTHE” for reopening amid the coronavirus outbreak, a move that could make it the first show to bring performances back to the Las Vegas Strip.
Wynn Las Vegas, in partnership with Tenaya Creek Brewery, is launching “The Singing Frog,” a premium lager sold exclusively at Wynn Las Vegas and Tenaya Creek taproom in Downtown Las Vegas.
- Current Outdoor Dining in Las Vegas, Strip and Downtown
- Sweets and Drinks, What to Order in the Casino? – Stace and her Bestie Barb take on two of Royal’s Signature Recipes
- Test Your Inner Foodie At Blackout Dining In The Dark In Las Vegas
- Enjoy Some Summer Lovin’ At Smith & Wollensky In Las Vegas
- Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse At The Flamingo Pays Homage To Las Vegas’ Past
- Libertine Social Brings A Little Whimsy To Las Vegas Dining
This one has flown under the radar, but a new boutique hotel planned for downtown’s Arts District has been dubbed Hotel Cloe. Details are few at this point, but Hotel Cloe’s Web site describes the hotel as “following a new worldwide trend towards lean-luxury, service-focused, 4-star resorts.”
- Red Rock Resorts CEO Unsure if Palms, Texas Station and Others Will Reopen
- Official: Tropicana’s September Opening Could be Delayed
- MGM Launches ‘Viva Las Office’ Work-from-Vegas Package
- Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino’s third tower expansion name announced
- Remote Check-in Lets Las Vegas Strip Hotel Guests Avoid Lines, Social Distance
- Las Vegas Looking Like Site of First Atari Hotel
The Strip and its many enticements may be the favorite destination for visitors to Las Vegas, but the vast majority of them likely have no idea what they’re missing, because just 25 miles to the east awaits a fantastic day of driving.
Another bet big-win big player scored a sizable jackpot on the Las Vegas Strip. A Caesars Rewards Seven Star guest, who chose not be identified, hit a slots jackpot of $99,241 at Harrah’s.
- Builders Overcome Remarkable Challenges to Deliver Allegiant Stadium
- NASCAR Confirms 2020 Series Race Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Work is Complete on the Las Vegas Raiders’ Allegiant Stadium
- Raiders’ Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas offering tours
- Las Vegas Raiders Rave About New HQ Facility In Henderson
Skyspace, an ultra-contemporary home with an immersive art-and-sensory experience, is for sale in Las Vegas at $10.5 million. Located on the Bear’s Best Las Vegas golf course, an 18-hole collection chosen from the best of Jack Nicklaus’s 270 worldwide course designs, Skyspace was created by the owners in coordination with the architecture firm Marmol Radziner, builder Jack Raftery and artist James Turrell. Composed almost entirely of glass, steel and concrete on 1.5 acres inside a guard-gated community at the base of Red Rock Canyon, Skyscape has unobstructed panoramic views of the Nicklaus golf course, city lights and surrounding mountains.
- Southern Nevada Housing Market ‘On Fire,’ Setting Another All-Time Record
- New Development in the Las Vegas Promising After Shutdown, Analysts Weigh In
- Luxury Estate Inspired by Nature For Sale on Outskirts of Las Vegas
- Jagged Joshua Trees Epitomize Stark Beauty of Mojave Desert
- Raiders Effect Impacts Luxury Home Sales
- Southern Highlands a Draw for Raiders
- The Ranch at Red Rock Las Vegas is Once-in-a-Lifetime Real Estate
If you decide to fly, the odds that you will pick up Covid-19 are low, according to one expert analysis. Despite the known dangers of crowded, enclosed spaces, planes have not been the sites of so-called superspreading events, at least so far. That’s not to say flying is perfectly safe — safety is relative and subjective. But as restrictions continue to change, the only way to move forward through this long pandemic is to start thinking in terms of risk-benefit ratios. Very little is without risk, but perhaps some risks — such as flying — are small enough to warrant taking.
- Casino-less Las Vegas – There’s more to Sin City than gambling
- Clark County (Las Vegas) Gives Musk’s ‘People Mover’ Permission To Expand – Two Resorts Added To Underground Vehicles Route
- Three Fashion Show Stores Fined For Violating COVID-19 Directives – Had Already Received One Non-Compliance Warning
- New Gateway Arch Is Taking Shape On The Las Vegas Strip
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
Every Day Feels Like Saturday in Las Vegas
(Producers Notes) Take advantage of sweet deals on lavish suites and delicious meals. Book an #OnlyVegas midweek trip and you’ll feel like it’s Saturday, every day.
The Best Pizza On the Las Vegas Strip
(Producers Notes) We asked you your favorite Pizza joints in Vegas. We stuck to the locations on the strip. Tell us if you have ever had any of these pizza places.Thanks for watching!
I Ate at the Most EXPENSIVE Chinese Restaurant in Las Vegas
(Producers Notes) The Chinese food is priceless at Mott 32 at the Venetian Palazzo in Las Vegas.
Late Night Eats In Las Vegas – 2020
(Producers Notes) Here are my Top 4 Favorite Late Night Eats. In a late night town such as Las Vegas, you’re definitely going to need some Late Night Eats.
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Magic Reinvented Nightly Tickets
Get $20 Off!
Promo Code AFF25 Required
Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club Tickets
Save up to $20 Off!
Promo Code JKAFF Required
The Righteous Brothers Tickets
Save $20 Off!
Promo Code 20AF Required
Save up to 35% Off!
Promo Code CHAT2 Required
WOW-The Vegas Spectacular Tickets
Get 25% Off Preferred Seating!
Promo Code: WOWAFF Required
Menopause The Musical Tickets
Save $20 off all VIP & Premium Seating!
Promo Code MMC20 Required
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.
Physical Address: 3565 Las Vegas Blvd. South #411, Las Vegas, NV 89109