Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
International superstar Britney Spears’ iconic headlining residency, “Britney: Piece of Me” at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino’ received an impressive four Gold Best of Las Vegas 2017 Awards. Voted by readers of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, awards include: “Best Bachelorette Party,” “Best Bachelor Party,” “Best Production Show” and “Best Resident Performer/Headliner.” These accolades further cement Britney’s title as a true Las Vegas entertainment icon, and mark another milestone for her incredible, record-breaking show at Planet Hollywood.
Las Vegas has shaken off a difficult few weeks recently. The city is back on its feet, brushing itself off, and slipping into a something comfortable for the holidays. If you’re thinking about heading to Vegas soon, here’s a peek at a few of the city’s best new restaurants — up, down and slightly off the famous Las Vegas Strip.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving With A Meal In Las Vegas
- Updated: Bobby Flay, Michael Symon And Marc Vetri Head To The Palms
- Flock Fowl Prepares To Open At The Ogden
On a late fall afternoon in the heart of Death Valley, with temperatures hovering around 100 degrees, eight construction workers sporting yellow neon vests and white hard hats were jabbing the parched desert ground with picks and shovels and installing wiring.
- Get Ready For A 35 Mph Zip-Line Ride Above Linq Promenade In Las Vegas
- A Side Of Vegas You’ve Not Seen
- Walking Tour Explores Downtown Las Vegas’ Past, Present, Future
- Vintage Vegas 1999 – Ride The Free Las Vegas Tram Between Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Excalibur
It wasn’t long after a Texas woman sat down at a Wheel of Fortune slot machine at the Paris last month that she hit a $1.2 million jackpot, Caesars Entertainment announced today.
The company that operates Station Casinos on Tuesday announced a new investment in the Palms that would total $485 million in improvements for the off-Strip property the company acquired about a year ago.
UNLV unveiled its new court design for the upcoming 2017-18 season on Tuesday as the Las Vegas skyline is prominently featured.
- Group Will Decide How To Distribute Donations For Las Vegas Shooting Victims
- Las Vegas Shooting Victim’s Surgeon Was Former Neighbor
- Las Vegas Woman Grateful For Life, Haunted By Route 91 Shooting
- He Lost His Wife In Strip Shooting, Now Has 2 Guardian Angels
- Zappos Covers Funeral Costs For Las Vegas Shooting Victims
- Las Vegas, Roulette, Showgirls And A Wedding
- Las Vegas Monorail Company Set For Another Push To Expand
- Driverless Shuttle Bringing A Glimpse Of The Future To Downtown Las Vegas
- Man Attempts To Rob Las Vegas Casino 3 Different Times
- Las Vegas Is The Number 1 Travel Destination In The U.S.
- Vintage Vegas 2012 – Are You Over 35? Head Downtown Las Vegas To Fremont Street
- Vintage Vegas 2010 – 10’th Visit To Las Vegas From London – Great Trip Report
- Vintage Vegas 1999 – Should I Bring My Kids Children To Las Vegas?
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
The Vegas Tourist- https://thevegastourist.comThe 2017 NASCAR Victory Lap down the Las Vegas Strip. The top 16 drivers get to lap the Las Vegas Boulevard and do burnouts.
We stopped down to the New York New York to ride the Big Apple Coaster. One of our viewers sent us a donation to ride the coaster. We had so much fun!!!
Take a look inside the new millennial game room at MGM Grand Casino in Las Vegas.
Western Sunset Horseback + BBQ Dinner Ride through stunning scenery surrounding Vegas. Truly experience the west!
Neon Dream Vegas helicopter tour: Soar above The Strip and Downtown. Enjoy the famous sights like no one else! Save $30
Visit the Mob Museum in Downtown Las Vegas just one block from the famous Fremont Street Experience!
Richard Petty Rookie Tour: YOU drive the Vegas Motor Speedway in a V-8 NASCAR style car!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Paul Shaffer – December 21-30 Click for Tickets
- The Minimalists – January 14 Click for Tickets
- Incubus – February 2 – March 31 Click for Tickets
- Pvris – March 10 Click for Tickets
- George Lopez – March 23 – August 31 Click for Tickets
- Maluma – May 5 Click for Tickets
Circus 1903 Tickets
Get 25% Off!
The Righteous Brothers Tickets
Save $20 Off!
Legends In Concert Tickets
Save $20 Off All Price Levels!
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.