Visiting Las Vegas In 2018?
Lock In 25% Premium Advantage Savings Now!
Time is running out to save 25% off our our AccessVegas.com Premium Advantage Membership. Lowest price in over two years! You’ll receive:
* Three monthly issues of our Members-Only newsletter. Each with 24 year Las Vegas Expert Ted Newkirk’s exclusive members column featuring the time and money saving tips and insider news needed to make your next trip the best ever. Plus, we share reader questions and answers so you can benefit too.
* Exclusive Special Reports: 1. How To Con The Casino Computers Into Comping You More and 2. How To Recover Left Behind Articles From A Cab Virtually.
The first report will help you increase your comps (or get on the comp radar), potentially saving you hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars on future visits. The second one could save you serious potential vacation heartache and interruption!
* Our EXCLUSIVE Las Vegas Super Secret Specials list featuring hundreds of “no coupon needed” food and drink specials, all in the Las Vegas tourism areas, including some of the nicest restaurants and bars. You will NOT find this valuable money-saving content anywhere else, as we update it weekly! Members usually save more than the cost of their membership just with this special list.
* We have a section of nearly 150 (and growing) incredibly valuable Las Vegas tips and tricks that you need to know. Browse, click, read, and assure yourself the best Las Vegas vacation ever!
* If you can’t find our answers there, we encourage members to take advantage of our “Your Guy In Vegas” benefit. Ted, Rick, and Amy have a combined 50+ years in Las Vegas. Instead of trusting questionable internet information, our members can write in and get “boots on the ground” answers to their Vegas questions. Countless thankful members have been helped by this service!
* Double For Nothing Guarantee – Sound good, but you aren’t 100% sure you’ll be visiting in the next year? Grab this limited time 25% discount NOW, and if you don’t visit during your first year of membership, we’ll comp you your second year. Just ask!
* First Ride On Us – Uber is taking Las Vegas by storm. Uber is quicker, more convenient, more responsive, and less expensive than the cabs. If you have yet to try Uber, your first ride (up to $20) will be on us using our special discount code in our members area.
All of this is available now, for a very limited time only, with instant access simply by going to Members.AccessVegas.com, clicking on Join, and entering the special promo code VEGAS2018.
Remember, this is a very limited-time offer, and our lowest price in over two years.
Lock it up now. You’ll be happy you did come your next Vegas trip.
Click to Members.AccessVegas.com
Click Join, Use Promo Code VEGAS2018
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
Premium Insider Advantage
Las Vegas Casino Restaurant Specials
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Erik Haula of the Vegas Golden Knights was spotted attending the hit show ABSINTHE at Caesars Palace on Sunday, November 26. Enjoying a night off during a five-game winning streak for the Knights, the NHL standout took in ABSINTHE’s outlandish acts and hilarious antics during the 8 p.m. performance.
Vegas Golden Knights Tickets and
Save $20 on Absinthe Tickets
- Celine Dion’s Dominant Colosseum Show Is Not Letting Up – Click For Celine Dion Tickets
- Britney Spears’ Piece Of Me Show: By The Numbers – Click For Britney Spears Tickets
- Audience Uses Cellphones In ‘The Miss Behave Game Show’ – Click For The Miss Behave Gameshow Tickets
Aside from the gambling, debauchery, drinking, party atmosphere and big pretty lights, there’s one thing Vegas is famous for: buffets. After many nights of drunken gambling, partying, debauching and staring at pretty lights horizontally from the sidewalk, I can promise that one thing your body needs the next day is a big, uncomplicated buffet breakfast.
- Naked City Pizza Coming To El Cortez
- Morimoto Celebrates His First Year In Las Vegas
- Fifteen Years Later, Casino Royale’s $1 Beer Promotion Ends, Now $2
I had always been a bit hesitant about trying out Maverick’s night time Strip tour. I wasn’t sure the $100+ price point was worth a mere 15-minute ride. Well, I was being dumb.
Vegas Tour Packages!
- Caesars To Start Work On Las Vegas Strip’s First Zip Line
- 5 places In Las Vegas Where You Can Find Snow, Ice, Merlin And Holiday Lights
- The 20 Greatest Attractions In Las Vegas History
- Take A Gamble On Las Vegas Without Going To A Casino – Click For Best Vegas Tour Packages!
There’s a robot working at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel on the Las Vegas Strip. The Mandarin introduced Pepper the robot in early November. Her official title is Technical Ambassador; she’s meant to greet guests in the lobby and help point them in the right direction.
You’ve heard of watching grass grow? Well, the Raiders are now letting you watch dirt move (or not move, depending). The team has set up a ‘Live Stadium Cam’ on top of the Mandalay Bay Hotel which allows you to look in on how things are going with the stadium construction anytime.
- Raiders Rise To The Occasion With Spectacular Groundbreaking Event
- Raiders move Out Of Shadows With Las Vegas Transition
- Vegas Groundbreaking Signals Raiders’ Farewell To Oakland
- Raiders Break Ground On New Stadium In Las Vegas
- Raiders Stadium By The Numbers: What To Expect At The New Jewel Just Off The Strip
- How The FBI And ATF Are Aiding The Las Vegas Shooting Investigation
- Museums Work To Preserve Artifacts From Las Vegas Shooting Memorials
- Las Vegas Shooting Victims Still Searching For Their Heroes
- Military Members Walk 58 Miles For Las Vegas Shooting Victims
- San Diego Marine Honored For Heroic Actions During Las Vegas Shooting
- MGM Is In Crisis As Hundreds Of Las Vegas Shooting Victims Accuse The Mandalay Bay Of Missing Red Flags
- Committee Proposes Guidelines For Distribution Of Las Vegas Shooting Donations
- Sheriff: Las Vegas Shooting Gunman Fired Over 1,100 Rounds
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
The Holiday Cake Display At The Wynn Las Vegas Buffet
Master cake artist Flora Aghababyan lends her dazzle to the season with a dramatic showpiece inspired by holiday classics “The Nutcracker” and “The Little Drummer Boy.” More than six feet tall, her confection is crafted from sugar, fondant, chocolate and sugar paste, and includes beautifully detailed vignettes representing Wynn’s restaurants, luxury boutiques and shops, elaborate floral displays, gaming attractions and Le Reve – The Dream, the resort’s signature entertainment spectacular. Visit The Buffet to experience this season’s masterpiece.
Riding The TRAM From Mandalay To Bellagio
(Producers Notes) Today we took the TRAM from Mandalay Bay to Bellagio. It only took us 40 minutes to make the trip. On the way back we walked a majority of the way…it took 3 times as long! Take advantage of this FREE tram provided by MGM resorts!
Las Vegas Tours: Hoover Dam Tour
(Producers Notes) Today I go for a visit on the Hoover Dam Tour. I chose the Hoover Dam Tour over the Power Plant Tour because I wanted to go on a longer tour and see more of the Dam. Even though the Dam Tour was more expensive ($30 vs $15 for the Power Plant Tour), you do have your own tour guide that takes you through the Dam and is able to give you a lot of information about the dam’s history. The Power Plant is mostly comprised of watching films, listening to audio and see exhibits about the dam.
Just 45 minutes from The Strip, the wild west lives with majestic views on a breakfast horseback ride!
Fly aboard a Cessna Grand Caravan airplane. Land at Grand Canyon West Rim. View Eagle Point, Guano Point, And The Skywalk
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Explore the REAL West: Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon Skywalk, Native American Points, Western Ranch, and More!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Zac Brown Band – December 29 Click for Tickets
- Dizzy Wright – December 29 Click for Tickets
- Duran Duran – December 30 Click for Tickets
- 3LAU – December 30 Click for Tickets
- Foo Fighters – December 30 Click for Tickets
- Katt Williams – January 14 Click for Tickets
- Gilberto Santa Rosa – January 25 Click for Tickets
- Jeezy & Tee Grizzley – February 8 Click for Tickets
- Stick Figure and Twiddle with Iya Terra – February 9 Click for Tickets
- Pod Tours America – February 11 Click for Tickets
- Lettuce – February 13 Click for Tickets
- Tribal Seeds – February 16 Click for Tickets
- Dark Star Orchestra – February 22 Click for Tickets
- Celebrating David Bowie – February 27 Click for Tickets
- A Day to Remember & Papa Roach – February 28 Click for Tickets
- Stone Temple Pilots – March 9 Click for Tickets
- Donavon Frankenreiter – March 14 Click for Tickets
- Galactic – March 27 Click for Tickets
- Gabriel Iglesias – March 29-May 27 Click for Tickets
- Senses Fail, Reggie and The Full Effect, Have Mercy & Household – March 31 Click for Tickets
- Las Rageous Music Festival – April 20-21 Click for Tickets
- Nick Swardson – April 27 Click for Tickets
- Earth, Wind and Fire – May 2-12 Click for Tickets
- Maks & Val & Peta – May 16 Click for Tickets
- Juanes – May 19 Click for Tickets
- Jim Gaffigan – May 27-July 20 Click for Tickets
- Jennifer Lopez – June 13-September 29 Click for Tickets
- Kathleen Madigan – June 22 Click for Tickets
- Trevor Noah – June 23 Click for Tickets
Las Vegas Hot Rates Sale – Rooms From $29!
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Flamingo. Blackout dates may apply. Must be 21 years or older to book. Not valid with any other offer. Offer subject to change at anytime.
Stay Center Strip, Free Parking, No Resort Fees!
Amazing Las Vegas Views at Eiffel Tower Experience
Ride to your Hotel in Style!
Sky High Fun on the High Roller at The LINQ
Save Up To 50% On Tons Of Things To Do In Las Vegas!
Tenors of Rock Tickets
Save Up To $20 Off!
Donny & Marie Tickets
Get 25% Off!
The Righteous Brothers Tickets
Save $20 Off!
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
Join Our Premium Insider Advantage Club!
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
Find Out More and Sign Up Now!
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.
Physical Address: 3565 Las Vegas Blvd. South #411, Las Vegas, NV 89109