Hello From Las Vegas! – Well, lots of news, tidbits, the Governor recently spoke, will Las Vegas stay open? Plus, the free Downtown Loop is back. Everything you need to know, and why you should be interested.
Do the hotel closures you may have heard about mean Las Vegas is back on its way out of business? And, we get into why Laughlin might not be a bad alternative to Vegas this winter.
What The Future Holds – Our Governor’s most recent press conference was one spent chiding the public, literally in a tone of voice you’d use with a five year old who is not doing what you want. He noted a voluntary 2 week lock down. Working from home, only ordering take-out food, only venturing out when necessary. This full column is available right now in our Members Area.
If you are reading this, you are NOT a Member. You are only a free subscriber.
Our entire rundown of what you need to know about Las Vegas staying open, any restrictions, and similar are for Members only this week.
As is our rundown of everything you need to know about the new and improved Downtown Loop. Not just that it is running again. Everybody can look that up. But, we have the tips, hints, stop location advice, and much more that you won’t find elsewhere.
Plus, the typical “must know” exclusive info you’ll need to know whether your trip is in two weeks, two months, or as soon as the COVID-19 treatments kick in and we can all go back to normal. (Which looks to be much sooner than anticipated).
For less than the price of a higher-end cup of coffee each month, you can join the elite visitors who are far in the know. Who don’t end up wasting time and money because they got bad “sources from out-of-town” Vegas info. Plus, the Membership benefit that allows you to ask us specific questions regarding aspects of your next trip. So, you can do Vegas BETTER than ANYONE ELSE!
Don’t Delay. Sign Up Now! You don’t want to keep missing out…
Hope You Are Enjoying This Issue!
It didn’t take long for the Gazillionaire to make it ruthlessly, hilariously clear that Absinthe was back and just as wildly entertaining as ever. Just minutes into the reopening performance at the Spiegeltent at Caesars Palace-the first presentation of Absinthe in more than seven months-the rowdy host with the dirty mouth slipped right back into his penchant for comedic crowd work, taking aim at a woman in the audience who wasn’t following all the carefully installed safety protocols.
- Venetian Resort Returning to Live Entertainment with ‘This is Christmas!’ Holiday Show
- New Shakira Light Show Coming to Viva Vision Canopy
- MJ LIVE Returning to The STRAT Hotel-Casino
- The Vegas Show’s Comeback Runs Into A Confusing Distance Requirement
- Caesars Properties to Bring Back Lounge Entertainment on Las Vegas Strip
Gordon Ramsay restaurants like Gordon Ramsay Steak and Hell’s Kitchen might seem posh, but Ramsay also knows how to appeal to the working-class heroes who’d rather spend their time in pubs. At Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, the celebrity chef offers an experience that’s down-to-earth and simple.
- Vegas Test Kitchen Lets Diners Try Out Chefs’ Dishes Before They Open a Restaurant
- Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House In Las Vegas Celebrates 25 Years
- Las Vegas’ Newest Steakhouse Touts Vintage Vibes & Star Power
- Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse Is Destined to Be a Hit at Flamingo
- Morton Brothers to Open New Steakhouse at Virgin Hotels in 2021
- Chef Bobby Flay Opening New Italian Restaurant at Caesars Palace
- Nevada Brew Works Joins In On The Arts District’s Beer Fun
- Giada Returns to the Las Vegas Strip When The Cromwell Reopens as an Adults-Only Resort
- 11 of the Highest Grossing U.S. Restaurants Are in Las Vegas
- Gordon Ramsay Burger In Las Vegas Delivers In Style
- Feel Like A Member of the Family At Buddy V’s Ristorante In Las Vegas
- A Return To Peace In Las Vegas – Some Of The Strip’s More Serene Restaurants Return
- Guy Savoy to Export His French Pastries to Paris Las Vegas – A Second Home for Brioche by Guy Savoy Debuts in Weeks
- Top Of The World Restaurant In Las Vegas Is High On Flavor
- Las Vegas Hotels with Vegan Options
- Edge Steakhouse In Vegas Is A Cut Above
With more than 100 casinos to choose from, it’s no wonder Las Vegas has become synonymous with gambling. Sin City is home to some of the country’s top gaming establishments, each offering variety, atmosphere and big payouts. 10Best asked a panel of industry experts to nominate their favorite Las Vegas casinos, then readers voted for the best.
A prime locale for a high-energy good time, Adventuredome-the super-charged playground at Circus Circus-is home to noted El Loco roller coaster, which tops its lineup of gravity-challenging rides, plus a rock-climbing wall, clown shows, miniature golf, mini-bowling, interactive theater shows, carnival/arcade games and so much more.
One lucky gambler, Mr. Patrick L., a Diamond Plus member with Caesars Entertainment turned Monday into a payday at the Flamingo Las Vegas. On Twitter, the casino said he hit the Mega Progressive jackpot of $738,104 playing Mississippi Stud at the property.
- Caesars Palace Celebrates Handing Out 1 Million Masks During the Pandemic
- Las Vegas Cancels New Year’s Eve Fireworks – One Hotel Vows That The Show Will Go On
- Las Vegas Welcomed 1.7M Visitors, Up 10.9% from August
- Details on Las Vegas Police Working With Resort Wecurity to Crack Down on Crime
- Video Vault – Turning Downtown Las Vegas into ‘Las Venice’
- With Metro Gaining Upper Hand on Strip Violence, Visitors Feel Safe Again
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
(Producers Notes) Where can you find the Cheapest Breakfast in Las Vegas? I am here to help!
Trying out the Prime Rib and Pork Chop special and gaming after. The Boulder Highway “Strip” is known for small, friendly casinos and really great food deals.
(Producers Notes) Join us for a stroll on Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas, as we go in search of some cool remnants of the city’s history, and discover new and exciting attractions along the way. We’ll start at the beginning: the Golden Gate, in business since 1906 – and across the street, the first new casino hotel to be built downtown in 40 years, the much anticipated Circa!
(Producers Notes) I ate xiao long bao soup dumplings at the Las Vegas opening of Din Tai Fung at Aria Las Vegas. Din Tai Fung is a popular Taiwanese dumpling restaurant famous worldwide for its soup dumplings, or XLB (xiao long bao). The restaurant at the Aria Las Vegas is the first location of Din Tai Fung in Las Vegas.
(Producers Notes) The skyline has changed in downtown Las Vegas as the first property to be built there from the ground up in some 40 years is open. We’ll take you inside Circa so you can check out the “world’s largest sportsbook,” Stadium Swim which is a year round pool and amphiteather and much more.
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.