Hello From Las Vegas! – We’re maybe halfway though the “pause” which has increased restrictions and reduced occupancy allowances. Honestly, it is affecting locals the most. COVID-19 uncertainly sent the National Finals Rodeo to Dallas this year. For the uninitiated, that is the huge rodeo event which fills up Las Vegas during the slowest couple of weeks prior to Christmas.
No rodeo = very light visitation. Which means the current restrictions are having minimal impact. Except for shows. However, traditionally, shows went dark or on significantly reduced schedules during that time.
Just a reminder that our Cyber Monday Coupon Code CYBER2021 is still valid for a full year of our Members version of what we do here.
People who make the upgrade from Free Subscribers to Supporting (Paid) Members are surprised at how much of the “real deal, need to know for when I next visit” info they are missing out on.
1. Our 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee gives you no risk. (Our secure checkout with the protection of your credit card also gives you no risk). If you feel that the Members-Only resources, exclusive special reports, and “Your Guy In Vegas” ability to ask our experts specific question, and much more… isn’t worth it after a 60-day look-see, we’ll promptly refund your money.
2. If you don’t end up visiting in 2021, for any reason, we’ll give you 2022 for free. Period.
Here’s the secure check-out link. Don’t forget Coupon Code CYBER2021 to get in on our 2017 price of $23.95. This code will expire. (If it works, you are in. If it isn’t, you waited too long).
Hope You Are Enjoying This Issue!
After a nine-month hiatus, Las Vegas Strip entertainer, Mat Franco announced his show will reopen at The LINQ on Dec. 17. According to a news release, Franco says he has spent the last eight months working on his craft and developing new production elements, some of which will appear in his Las Vegas show upon reopening.
Brioche by Guy Savoy, the third Las Vegas establishment of world-renowned Michelin-starred French chef Guy Savoy, is now open at Paris Las Vegas.
- Circa’s Opening Means New Dining Frontiers To Explore In Las Vegas
- Top Of The World Introduces New Menu In Vegas
- Giada’s California-Influenced Italian Food Returns To The Las Vegas Strip
- Bazaar Meat Debuting New Special Food and Drink Menu
- Lotus Of Siam’s Northern Thai Comfort Food Is Back Where It All Began
Resorts World continues to titillate with sweet renderings of the Las Vegas casino resort opening in summer 2021. This time, we get a glimpse of the $4.3 billion resort’s dayclub, Ayu.
Aria Resort & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip is once again celebrating the holidays with a life-size candy house. Last year it was a gingerbread house, this year it is made of sugar. The “Winter Wonderland” display will be available for viewing through January 5.
- Happy birthday, Red Rock Canyon! Monday Marks 30 Years Since National Conservation Area Designation
- Top 8 Places to Watch the Sunset in Las Vegas
- These Las Vegas Spots Will Help You Relax To The Max
- Maverick Helicopters Elevates The Las Vegas Experience
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art Reopening with New Exhibit
- Want to Hike Grand Canyon From Rim to Rim? How to Prepare for this Bucket-List Challenge
- Shakira Gets Eye-Rousing Light Show at Fremont Street Experience
Tesla owner Elon Musk wants to expand his futurist underground people mover project from the Las Vegas Convention Center to downtown.
- Couple Celebrate Gender Reveal While Hanging Above Fremont Street Experience
- City Lights Up Downtown’s Gateway Arch for First Time – Arch Will Light Up Each Day at Dusk
- Resorts World, Fremont St Experience Hiring – RW Looking to Hire 6,000 for 2021 Opening
- Flying? What You Need to Know About Holiday Travel To, From Las Vegas
- City of Las Vegas Illuminates New Gateway Arches
- Hyundai-Backed Motional to Launch Fully Driverless Cars in Las Vegas
- Thrive Cannabis Marketplace Is A High-Tech Weed Dispensary In Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Airport Sees Best Month Since Start of Pandemic
- A First Glimpse at The Boring Co.’s Las Vegas Loop
- ‘Casino’ Celebrates 25 Years Since Theatrical Premiere
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
Hello Mayor With Special Guest Circa/The D/Golden Gate Owner Derek Stevens
(Producers Notes) Mayor Goodman is joined by downtown Las Vegas casino owner Derek Stevens to chat his vision to transform downtown. Plus a look inside Circa and talks with architect Paul Steelman about the hotel and future projects coming to Las Vegas.
Sunday Brunch At Wicked Spoon – Only Buffet Left In Las Vegas?
(Producers Notes) We had the Sunday brunch a few weeks ago at the Cosmpolitan Wicked Spoon Buffet. This is the last known buffet on the Vegas strip. You can also watch more about our experience here on our livestream replay (check out our previous videos).
(Producers Notes) It finally opened! The M Resort & Casino has reopened it seems a bit slow for a Monday night. Come watch and check it out.
Best Places To Watch Sports In Las Vegas
(Producers Notes) I’m taking you to 5 of my favorite places to watch sports, and you know it’s going to have so many TV’s. Most of them will have great game day specials, except maybe for one, but what can I say, it’s the strip. I’ll also be mentioning their happy hours just in case if your game happens to fall during those hours. These places have fantastic food and drinks, and what’s game viewing without some crazy atmosphere.
Four Queens Hotel and Casino Room Tour and Experience – Las Vegas
(Producers Notes) We stayed one night at the Four Queens and share our experience. Enjoy!
Venetian Las Vegas $50 Pizza Lunch!
(Producers Notes) Let’s try the pizza and pasta at Sixth+Mill at the Venetian Las Vegas.
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.
Physical Address: 3565 Las Vegas Blvd. South #411, Las Vegas, NV 89109