Widely known for his role as “Jack Johnson” on ABC’s Black-ish, Miles “Baby Boogaloo” Brown was spotted attending the hit show Mat Franco Magic Reinvented Nightly at The LINQ Hotel & Casoni on July 11, 2017. The actor and dancer was unknowingly called onstage to assist Franco with one of his signature tricks during the 7 p.m. performance. Brown and his family met with Mat Franco backstage after the show and took photos with the cast.
- Britney’s Las Vegas Residency Is Ending, So What’s Next For Her? – Click For Britney Spears Tickets
- Amid Hot Sales, The Strip Is Becoming Backstreet Boulevard – Click For Backstreet Boys Tickets
- ‘The Australian Bee Gees Show’ Is ‘Keeping The Music Alive’ – Click For The Australian Bee Gees Tickets
Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House in the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino has launched a new four-course summer tasting menu for $48 showcasing the restaurant’s signature and new dishes featuring seasonal ingredients.
- New Las Vegas Strip Bar Features Robot Bartenders
- Dollar Donut And Coffee Deals
- In Las Vegas, These Bartenders Are Complete Robots, And That’s The Fun Of This New Bar
Monday’s are one of those days most people dread. The weekend is over and a full week of work is staring them right in their morning bloodshot eyes. In Vegas, it’s almost 100 degrees before you even get that first cup of coffee and slip on your winter gloves to hang on to the hot steering wheel.
- Bellagio Conservatory Embraces Italian Roots With First-Time Capri-Inspired Display
- Experiencing Las Vegas
- Mini-Golf, Bowling Coming To Bally’s On Las Vegas Strip
- 93 Days Of Summer: DAY 11: OUTDOOR GONDOLA RIDES
Die-hard casino memorabilia collectors won’t be able to bargain over rare chips on display in Las Vegas. A 1969 Caesars Palace $25 casino chip with green horse-head mold and a 1955 $5 chip from Lake Tahoe casino Wagon Wheel are slated to be auctioned off Thursday night at the South Point with bids starting at $4,000 and $500, respectively.
The top four floors of the Cosmopolitan hotel in Las Vegas have been vacant since the day the casino opened in 2010. But as part of a five-year capital investment plan by the Blackstone Group that shifts the hotel’s focus from culinary destination to stylish casino hotspot, they’ve finally been furnished and opened to the public.
What happens in Vegas, or at the very least what you buy there, really does need to stay in Vegas. Las Vegas, which had almost 43 million visitors in 2016, will begin legal sales of recreational marijuana starting on July 1 as part of the statewide change in law in Nevada.
- Las Vegas Marijuana Sales Exceed Expectations; Customers Continue To Line Up
- Las Vegas Adds A New Lure To Its Repertoire As Nevada Legalizes Pot. Here Come The Tourists
- 5 Points To Ponder With Cannabis Now Legal In Las Vegas
- City Of Lights: Las Vegas Cashes In As Legal Pot Starts In Nevada
- First Nevada Pot Stores Open On Las Vegas Strip
- What To Expect When You Walk Into A Las Vegas Cannabis Dispensary
The National Hockey League has announced Golden Knights 2017-18 regular season schedule. The full schedule can be found below (all times are local to where the games are being played). Regional and national broadcast information will be released at a later date.
- 10 Cities Americans Are Moving To (And Where They Are Moving From)
- What To Expect In The Air This Summer
- Get a Haircut Is A Rock ‘N’ Roll Barber Shop In Downtown Las Vegas
- Taco Bell Launches $600 Las Vegas Weddings Aug. 7
- Watch A Man Climb The Eiffel Tower On The Las Vegas Strip
- Popular Las Vegas Food Critic Appears To Body-Shame Tourist In Facebook Post
- Wynn Resorts Still Weeks Away From Paid Parking On Strip
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
We took a cruise down the Las Vegas Strip on Friday night to see what has changed. Since my first trip to Vegas the landscape continues to change. This is a 2017 cruise down the Las Vegas strip…with the lovely Erica as your tour guide!
Want to know what your experience might be like at the new In-N-Out in The Linq? Check out these YouTube food vloggers as they sample some of the specialties and secret menu items.
One of my all-rime favorite hot springs in the entire Western US!!! While driving around central Nevada, I stumbled upon this amazing abandoned warm springs swimming pool! A local told me that it was OK to soak there, as long as I cleaned up after myself and treated the place with respect. My understanding is that it used to be a popular swim spot until about 20 years ago, when the family who operated it died/lost interest/couldn’t afford to keep it up…but they still allow people to soak there unofficially, as long as you clean up after yourself and treat the place with respect. How cool is THAT?
Experience The Grand Canyon via Plane, Helicopter, Hiking (optional), and a Bar-B-Que! A true southwest experience!
Fly aboard a Cessna Grand Caravan airplane. Land at Grand Canyon West Rim. View Eagle Point, Guano Point, And The Skywalk
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Explore the REAL West: Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon Skywalk, Native American Points, Western Ranch, and More!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Yuridia – August 12 Click for Tickets
- Andrew W.K. – September 30 Click for Tickets
- Tiffany Haddish – September 30 Click for Tickets
- Megadeth – October 6 Click for Tickets
- Marilyn Manson – October 27-28 Click for Tickets
- Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons – January 12-13 Click for Tickets
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Flamingo. Blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to change at anytime.
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.