Britney Spears announced Monday that her four-year Piece of Me residency at Las Vegas’ Planet Hollywood will conclude at the end of the year. “As I prepare to say goodbye to ‘Piece of Me,’ I had no idea how magical this experience would be,” Spears said in a statement. “Having my fans from around the world come see my show has been amazing. I love Las Vegas and will miss performing this show.”
- From Backstreet Boys To Cher, Las Vegas Residencies Are Flourishing – Click For All Las Vegas Show Tickets
- Las Vegas Weekly Celebrates 2017 Best Of Vegas Awards At XS Nightclub At Encore Las Vegas
Perfectly situated in the heart of all the energy and excitement of Las Vegas, The Cromwell remains the only standalone boutique hotel on the famous Strip. With impressive rooms and suites, dynamic gaming offerings, and distinctive cocktail, dining and nightlife options, The Cromwell adds to its allure with the introduction of a 24-hour casual eatery called eatwell, an updated Interlude bar and lounge, new high limit slot area, enhanced concierge technology, eKey technology, with an all-new Sportsbook expected to debut before September 1, 2017.
- Tuscany Gardens In Las Vegas Awarded Wine Spectator Award Of Excellence For Fourth Straight Year
- Talking 10 Years In Las Vegas And Building Eataly On The Strip With Mario Batali
- Where To Find Cheap Drinks In Las Vegas
- Pizza Lotto Hits The Jackpot For A Light Meal At Ei Cortez Las Vegas
The name had to be eye-catching. It had to be glamorous. It had to be exotic. Billy Wilkerson, founder of the Hollywood Reporter and gambling addict, knew his audience. So he picked the Flamingo, naming his improbable postwar venture after a gaudy bird that doesn’t spend time in the Nevada desert.
Following the Wednesday, July 19 City Council meeting, seven council members voted unanimously to approve the 15-year lease agreement between Cashman Field and Las Vegas Pro Soccer LLC, which will bring a United Soccer League (USL) expansion team to Las Vegas with play to begin in the 2018 season.
The North Rim of the Grand Canyon offers a quieter, more relaxed way to appreciate this natural treasure than the more often visited South Rim. This side of the Grand Canyon is higher (1,000 feet) and receives more rain and snow than the South Rim. Meadows, pine trees, and aspen dot the rocky terrain, softening the perspective, and the experience. The North Rim is located over 8,000 feet above sea level, on the Kaibab Plateau. It also contains the park’s highest elevation, Point Imperial, at 8,803 feet.
- Want To Shop In Secret? A Select Few Can Do That On The Las Vegas Strip
- Powerful Light Displays Dazzle Fashion Showís Plaza
- Downtown Loop Shuttle Service Launches
- Study Ranks Nevada Among Best States For Road Trips
- Palace Station’s Train And Sign Unveiled At Neon Museum
- Women In Gambling Breaking The Glass Ceiling
- Las Vegas Home Values Growing Faster Than US Average
- Las Vegas Sees Best March Ever For Tourism
- Australian Company Looks To Sell Strip Casino-Resort Site
- Las Vegas Airport Will Not Get A Name Change
- When Death Takes A Vegas Vacation
- McCarran Making More Off Ride-Hailing Companies Than Taxis
- A Raiders Specialty License Plate Might Become Available In Nevada
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
We visited the Fremont Street Experience in Downtown Las Vegas, instead of enjoying the buskers entertainment we focused on video poker and old school slots. Hope you enjoy!
Just outside of Las Vegas, down the road from the Red Rock Canyon loop, Bonnie Springs Ranch Old Nevada offers an old western theme, restaurant/bar, and a petting zoo.
Las Vegas means many things- including shopping. This is a video tour of the Las Vegas North Premium Outlets in the Las Vegas downtown area. The new free downtown Las Vegas shuttle will get you to the mall from the Fremont Street Experience. The shuttle stops at The Plaza and in front of Mob Museum. You can’t miss it. It is pink!
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Experience The Grand Canyon via Plane, Helicopter, Hiking (optional), and a Bar-B-Que! A true southwest experience!
See the Grand Canyon and experience the Skywalk without eating up your entire day by flying over and back
Experience Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, all of Vegas by helicopter, save $70!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Cracker – August 20 Click for Tickets
- Jo Koy – September 1 Click for Tickets
- Danzig – September 23 Click for Tickets
- Maxwell – October 7 Click for Tickets
- Theresa Caputo – October 14 Click for Tickets
- The Script – October 15 Click for Tickets
- In This Moment – October 21 Click for Tickets
- Mariah Carey – December 14-22 Click for Tickets
- Peter Hook And The Light – May 14, 2018 Click for Tickets
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Flamingo. Blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to change at anytime.
No Resort Fees
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.