Enter the Showroom at The D Las Vegas and you’ll see comedian and magician Adam London in an oversized suit jacket and his signature yellow rubber ducky print tie greeting each attendee. He works hard to make guests feel like a part of the family at his afternoon show, Laughternoon.
Save 50% Off Laughternoon Tickets – Promo Code: AV18
- Las Vegas Ranked Best City For Live Music In 2018 – Click For Las Vegas Show Tickets
- Time To Catch Criss Angel’s ‘Mindfreak Live’ While You Still Can – Click For Criss Angel Mindfreak Tickets
- New List Of Most Successful Shows In Las Vegas History
- Joe Perry Talks Possible New Aerosmith Music, Las Vegas Residency
Lucky Penny is not your father’s coffee shop. The cafe, which opened this summer at the Palms, has all of the traditions of the Las Vegas coffee shop. It’s open 24/7, has a breakfast menu that’s available all day and some Asian items to fill the role of the Chinese restaurant de rigeur in casinos. But the creativity and execution of the food put it squarely in the modern era.
We’ve all been there. Hours, maybe even a full day, left on a Vegas trip that hasn’t quite gone to plan. The gambling budget is gone. An extra ATM stop has somehow disappeared. Suddenly, you are left with time to kill, a shaken psyche, and precious little money to spend. Something free is ideal.
Two Station Casinos properties reported slot jackpots on consecutive days in January, according to a statement from Station Casinos. Green Valley Ranch Resort guest Wade Williams won $440,754 playing a quarter denomination IGT Wheel of Fortune Slot machine with a $1.25 bet just after noon on Jan. 12. Williams was visiting from Texas when he hit the jackpot.
Three Las Vegas hotels have been named among the best in the U.S. by TripAdvisor including Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, ARIA Sky Suites, and Platinum Hotel and Spa. The award winners were determined based on the millions of reviews and opinions collected in a single year from TripAdvisor travelers worldwide.
Hello from England!
Having spent many holidays in Vegas while our kids were small, we are returning this August for several family celebrations. Our youngest is now 21 and can explore Vegas without restriction! His older brother, 23, wants to treat him to a Grand Canyon trip and wonders which will be the best. Is it the West Rim or South Rim experience? We’re around for 12 days so they can spare an entire day but should they opt for helicopter or plane?
Grateful for your views.
First of all, congrats to your youngest, who can now really enjoy all Las Vegas has to offer.
This is a fantastic question, as people don’t realize that there are “two” Grand Canyons (two different locations you can visit) and three ways to get over there.
Hope this helps!
The Florida Panthers have a banner extolling the accomplishment of having a record 33 wins by an NHL expansion franchise. That banner was rendered irrelevant thanks to the Golden Knights, who made hockey history Thursday with their 34th win as David Perron’s goal with 1:03 left in overtime beat the Winnipeg Jets 3-2 at Bell MTS Place.
Golden Knights Tickets!
- Medical Workers Reflect On ER Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting
- Couple Shot In Las Vegas Score Free Dream Wedding
- Photographer Helps Las Vegas Shooting Survivors From Seattle Heal
- Trump Plan Calls For $1.5 Trillion In ‘Investment’ To Fix Nation’s Infrastructure
- Las Vegas Shooting Victim’s Recovery ‘Nothing Short Of Miraculous’
- Local Las Vegas Shooting Survivor Gets ‘An Outward Reminder Of Inward Pain’
- Not An Elite Frequent Flier? A New Breed Of Airport Lounges Has A Spot For You
- Southern Nevada Taxi Ridership Slumps For Third Straight Year
- Bandits Take Off With Money, Chips From Vegas Casinos
- Las Vegas High-Rise Resale Market Heats Up
- Las Vegas Wow! House Comes With Basketball Court In Backyard
- Las Vegas Weddings Take Hit After 1 October
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
Exploring Sam’s Town Las Vegas
Want to stay off the Las Vegas Strip? Have you heard of Sam’s Town? Come explore with us! It’s about 20 minutes from the Vegas airport and Strip.
Ride the Free Tram from Excalibur to Mandalay Bay with Tips
The Rat Pack Is Back Vegas Show
The Rat Pack is Back… in Las Vegas! Performing at the Tuscany Hotel and Casino, this tribute show gives us a look at what ol’ Blue Eyes and the gang were like back in their day!
Experience The Grand Canyon via Plane, Helicopter, Hiking (optional), and a Bar-B-Que! A true southwest experience!
Fly aboard a Cessna Grand Caravan airplane. Land at Grand Canyon West Rim. View Eagle Point, Guano Point, And The Skywalk
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Explore the REAL West: Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon Skywalk, Native American Points, Western Ranch, and More!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- 2018 Monster Jam World Finals® XIX – March 23–24 Click for Tickets
- LIT AF Tour: Martin Lawrence, Michael Blackson, DeRay Davis & Rickey Smiley – April 7 Click for Tickets
- Vance Joy – April 20 Click for Tickets
- Glass Animals – May 18 Click for Tickets
- Bill Maher – May 18–19 Click for Tickets
- Sum 41 – May 24 Click for Tickets
- Boyz II Men – May 25-December 30 Click for Tickets
- Enanitos Verdes and Hombres G – June 1 Click for Tickets
- Dane Cook – June 2 Click for Tickets
- Alanis Morissette – June 22 Click for Tickets
- UB40 – July 27-28 Click for Tickets
- Rebelution with Stephen Marley, Common Kings, Zion I and DJ Mackle – August 12 Click for Tickets
- The Smashing Pumpkins – September 2 Click for Tickets
- Lost 80’s Live – September 8 Click for Tickets
- Alejandro Fernandez – September 15 Click for Tickets
- John Prine – December 12 Click for Tickets
Las Vegas Hot Rates Sale – Rooms From $29!
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Flamingo. Blackout dates may apply. Must be 21 years or older to book. Not valid with any other offer. Offer subject to change at anytime.
Get Up To $100 Off Your Next Las Vegas Vacation!
Stay Center Strip, Free Parking, No Resort Fees!
Amazing Las Vegas Views at Eiffel Tower Experience
Ride to your Hotel in Style!
Save up to 40% + an Extra 8% Off on Las Vegas & U.S. Hotels!
Sky High Fun on the High Roller at The LINQ
Save Up To 50% On Tons Of Things To Do In Las Vegas!
Magic Reinvented Nightly Tickets
Get $20 Off!
Menopause The Musical Tickets
Save $20 off all VIP & Premium Seating!
Tenors of Rock Tickets
Save Up To $20 Off!
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.
Physical Address: 3565 Las Vegas Blvd. South #411, Las Vegas, NV 89109