Las Vegas Attractions
Newkirk’s Notes And Members Mania
Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
In just the past few weeks, Insiders Advantage members have learned how to “fool” the comp computers into thinking that you are a more valuable player than you are, got the low-down on all the coming holidays regarding how busy they are, whether to come or not, and what to do to maximize The Strip experience on New Years Eve, and learned a super-valuable tip that will virtually assure quick recovery from anything left in a cab here. That and much more!
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Associate Editor / News Researcher: Rick Ziegler
Concerts, Headliners, Special Events: Puneet Adobe
“Best Of” Las Vegas Voting
AccessVegas.com Best Of Las Vegas
Quarterfinal Best Hotel Voting Is Open!
After taking a break, we’re back with the Quarter Finals of our Best Las Vegas Hotel. The Quarter Finals will run though the end of November, semi-finals Dec. 1-15, and finals Dec. 16 through New Years Eve for you to crown the AccessVegas.com Best Las Vegas Hotel 2015!
Click on Play-In Round and start voting. You’ll be given the choice of two hotels. Pick the one you feel is better. (If totally unsure, you can skip and move to the next match-up). You’ll be voting in 4 match-ups:
Note: Voting is tabulated electronically and we have no control over it. The results will speak for themselves.
We have put measures in place to limit it to one vote per person. HOWEVER, we do reserve the right to disqualify a hotel in the event of an obvious error or rigged voting.
Hot Hotel Happenings- Save Big Now!
- Palms Casino Resort – Stay 4 nights and get 25% off your stay. Stay More, Save More – Play, Dine & Dance a little more… on us.
- Save up to 15% Off at Harrahs Palace Las Vegas
- The Quad – Best Rate Guarantee – Rates low as $30 a night, Center Strip right at LINQ!
- Special Offers at The Palms – Entertainment Packages and Resort Packages
This Week’s Top Tours
Featured Tour Video From Las Vegas
If this looks like fun, you need to add this adventure to your Las Vegas itinerary! Just north of Las Vegas, the stunning Valley Of Fire sits ready to enjoy. Starting around $220 per person (about what you’d lose gambling and spend on shopping, beer, and lunch for the day anyway), you and up to 6 friends will be picked up at your hotel, taken to the Valley Of Fire, get 3.5 hours of dune buggy time over this awesome desert terrain, and lunch and bottled water are included. Then, transport back to your hotel where you can shower up for your night on the town.
For more details, click over to our Valley Of Fire Buggy Tour
ALL tours listed on our AccessVegas.com tour page (link above) have been hand-selected. We only work with the top, most professional companies and operators who vow to give our readers a great experience! We can not recommend nor vouch for tours not listed on here in the newsletter or on our tour page. Questions? Our tour page lists phone contacts where tour experts are available for live help!
Shows, Concerts, And Headliners
Britney Spears Las Vegas
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
- Steve Wynn’s new ‘ShowStoppers’ show will wow Las Vegas
Jersey Boys in Las Vegas is a Broadway Success Story
Las Vegas Tours And Attractions
They deal in the faux and fantastical on the frenetic Las Vegas Strip, where reality exists merely in air quotes, where you can stumble and sway from the ôEmpire State Buildingö to the ôEiffel Towerö and over to the ôEgyptian Pyramidsö while your bank account dwindles and your blood-alcohol level rises, where you will desperately need a vacation after surviving this vacation.
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
- Cozy up to turtles, rays and sharks without getting wet
Valley of Fire is just 1 of 25 must-see National Parks!Book The Valley of Fire Buggy Tour
Richard Petty Driving Experience Will Satisfy Your Need for Speed and Then Some Book The Richard Petty Rookie Tour
A Photo of the edge of the Grand Canyon
Brittany Maynard’s bucket list beckoned her to Grand Canyon
Las Vegas Events And Holidays
Cabo Wabo Cantina, located inside Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, will welcome the holiday season with a specialty ‘Chai Me Up, Santa’ cocktail, available Monday, December 1 – Wednesday, December 31.
The holly jolly cocktail, priced at $12, is a mix of hot chai, Chila ‘Orchata cinnamon cream rum, Frangelico hazelnut liqueur and Fireball cinnamon whisky, topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with cinnamon.
The LINQ Promenade – Caesars Entertainment’s open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district – is honoring the holidays with High Roller family special offers for Thanksgiving and a really merry Winter PARQ in the LINQ Promenade.
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
- The 2014 Game Awards in Las Vegas
Festivities Fit For Champions Scheduled At MGM Grand Throughout 2014 Wrangler National Finals Rodeo
The Riviera Las Vegas Welcomes The Wrangler National Finals Rodeo With Drink Specials, Live Music and More
La Cave Wine & Food Hideaway To Spread Christmas Spirit With Holiday Dishes
Toast To 2015 With A Five-Course Italian Dinner At Trevi
Ring In 2015 At Hard Rock Hotel With New YearÆs Eve Entertainment And Dining Special Offers
Las Vegas Hotels And Casinos
There are many stylish casino designed hotels and resorts that line the 4.2 miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Glitz, glamor and eye-catching attractions embellish one of the most well-known skylines worldwide. However, there is one hotel that is one of a kind. The Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoÆs exquisite architecture sets this landmark apart from the rest.
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
- When gambling isn’t a sure bet for Las Vegas (with video)
Westin Las Vegas: a Starwood Hotel in the Heart of Sin City
Book The Westin Las Vegas Hotel
Las Vegas from the 1960s till Now (with photos)
At Casino Royale, A Reopened Denny’s Already Turning Away Guests
The Top Las Vegas Casino Games vs. Top Online Games
At Golden Nugget, Checking Out The Renovated Gold Tower Rooms
Venetian Las Vegas: Do Come Inside (Review)
Navigating the rules of the Las Vegas valet
Not All Games Award Players Club Points Equally, Or At All
Latest Concerts Added This Week!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Hank Williams Jr. December 4-6 Click for Tickets
Merle Haggard December 7-8 Click for Tickets
Travis Tritt December 9 Click for Tickets
Sara Evans December 10 Click for Tickets
Charlie Daniels Band December 12-13 Click for Tickets
Tears for Fears December 13 Click for Tickets
Timothy Bradley vs. Diego Chaves December 13 Click for Tickets
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy December 29-30 Click for Tickets
Katt Williams December 30 Click for Tickets
Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga December 31 Click for Tickets
- Joe Rogan January 2 Click for Tickets
Grand Funk Railroad January 10-11 Click for Tickets
Disney On Ice: Let’s Celebrate January 14-18 Click for Tickets
Eric Church January 16-17 Click for Tickets
Rickey Smiley January 17-18 Click for Tickets
Styx January 18 Click for Tickets
Daniel Tosh January 23-24 Click for Tickets
Helen Reddy January 24-25 Click for Tickets
Sinbad January 30-31 Click for Tickets
- Ron White February 6-14 Click for Tickets
Ray Romano February 20-21 Click for Tickets
Billy Idol February 21 Click for Tickets
Trailer Park Boys February 22 Click for Tickets
Rascal Flatts February 25-28 Click for Tickets
- Rascal Flatts March 4-14 Click for Tickets
Britney Spears March 4-7 Click for Tickets
Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band March 15 Click for Tickets
Ron White March 20-21 Click for Tickets
Daniel Tosh March 27-28 Click for Tickets
- Britney Spears August 5-29 Click for Tickets
- Britney Spears September 2-9 Click for Tickets
Las Vegas Holidays And Events
Top Tickets For United States Events
Did you know that we not only sell premium concert and event tickets for Las Vegas, but also for the entire United States as well? If you can’t make it to Vegas, treat yourself to some great seats for something near you:
- Super Bowl XLIX Tickets
- NFL Tickets
- – San Francisco 49ers Tickets
- – Dallas Cowboys Tickets
- – Chicago Bears Tickets
- – Houston Texans Tickets
- – Pittsburgh Steelers Tickets
- – Seattle Seahawks Tickets
- – New Orleans Saints Tickets
- – Green Bay Packers Tickets
- Baseball Tickets
- – New York Yankees Tickets
- – Los Angeles Angels Tickets
- NBA Tickets
- College Football Tickets
- Ariana Grande Tickets
- Billy Joel Tickets
- Cher Tickets
- Drake vs. Lil’ Wayne Tickets
- Enrique Iglesias + Pitbull Tickets
- Garth Brooks Tickets
- Jason Aldean Tickets
- Katy Perry Tickets
- Luke Bryan Tickets
- Marc Anthony Tickets
- Maroon 5 Tickets
- One Direction Tickets
- The Eagles Tickets
- Tom Petty Tickets
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra Tickets
- Usher Tickets
What We’re Watching!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
- Le RÛve Performer: Noelle Croner -One of the ballroom dancers shares her experience as a Le RÛve – The Dream performer. Watch her spectacular journey inside the dream and see what makes this show tick.
- Highlights From The 2014 Desert Hops International Beer Festival – The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas’ Boulevard Pool was transformed into a beer tasting experience unlike any other for the 2014 Desert Hops International Beer Festival. Guests sampled a variety of brews from around the world and tasted multi-cultural food offerings prepared by The Cosmopolitan’s renowned restaurant partners amidst a lively social environment overlooking The Las Vegas Strip.
- Britney Spears: Piece Of Me – A look back at Britney’s arrival in the middle of the desert with hundreds of fans bussed in to welcome her to Las Vegas!
Save Big As A Premium AccessVegas.com Insider!
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
Join Our Premium Insider Advantage Club!
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
We love to hear from you, and value your feedback!
Here’s how to participate:
- Want to comment on a current reader post? Use the comment box on that particular web page. Many of the stories we post also have comment boxes at the end of the story. Make your voice heard!
- Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
- Call our recorded comment line at 702-507-0055. We listen to every call.
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
RSS Feed – We now have an RSS/XML feed! Most RSS programs let you visit AccessVegas.com and automatically pull the feed. For those who want to enter it manually, the feed is:
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com
New to the list? See our Newsletter Archives for back issues and subscription info. Don’t hesitate to forward this newsletter to friends and associates.
All contents copyright 2014 Ted Newkirk. All Rights Reserved.
Hotel Rates Published Accurate At Time Of Publication