Welcome to the Insider Vibe! This is the official newsletter of AccessVegas.Com. We talk about the Las Vegas activities you really care about.
Newkirk’s Notes – comments on Las Vegas from AccessVegas.Com publisher Ted Newkirk:
Hello From Las Vegas! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your families from Las Vegas this year. This slightly abbreviated edition (due to the holidays) still contains piles of the latest news you need to know, plus two new giveaways!
We have a great new photo set of the Bellagio Christmas display for those of you who can’t make it here this season. If you have have seen the display in the past will recognize a few familiar themes along with some great new ideas and themes in this spectacular display. Click to view Bellagio Gardens Holiday Display 2006
Forgot to send a few holiday cards this season? It is never too late! Any of the photos from our Las Vegas photo gallery including the Bellagio Christmas Display pictures can be emailed to friends and family with the click of a computer mouse. Surf to the photos of your choice in our gallery and use the Send As A Postcard link below a any photos you like. Click to view our AccessVegas.com Las Vegas Photo Gallery
The countdown to New Year’s Eve is going strong, and this is literally getting to be “last call” for booking rooms, tickets to the nightclub parties, or that special New Year’s Eve concert. Two words of advice:
- Still need a room? Do not wait. Book now. End of story. The rates aren’t exactly going down as rooms get scarce heading into the final week. Let us suggest our friends at Las Vegas Hotel Deals where you can search your dates and what availability is left at the various hotels. Special Note: Most hotels are requiring a Friday arrival. If you try to check for a Saturday or Sunday arrival, it will limit your options and cost even more.
- We have a huge listing of concert and nightlife events on our December 31, 2006 Concert Listings. Tickets are going quickly for the events not yet sold out. If you want expert help choosing which nightclub party is best for you, call our nightlife experts at 800-696-5721.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
New Year’s Eve:
All The Details On The Coming Spectacle
Fantasy at The Luxor and Thunder From Down Under
These two hot shows sent us a stack of Christmas cheer to spread with the rest of you in the form of 15 calendars per show that we are giving away! Unlike most contests, we let you increase your odds of winning by letting you enter once per day, per contest through January 5, 2007.
More Las Vegas News – Concerts – Events
Special Section: Nevada Smoking Ban Stories Updated
Coming Hot Holidays – The following dates are huge times to be in Las Vegas, and rooms are in high demand. Booking in advance is the best way to save. Visit our friends at Las Vegas Hotel Deals and spend one of the following hot dates having fun in Las Vegas:
- Christmas December 22-25 (3 day weekend – Christmas on Monday)
- New Year’s Eve-Day December 29 – January 1 (3 day weekend – New Years on Monday)
- Martin Luther King Day January 13-15 (3 day weekend)
- Presidents Day February 17-19 (3 day weekend)
- Christmas December 22-25 (3 day weekend)
- St. Patricks Day March 17 (Falls on a Saturday)
- March Madness (NCAA Basketball Playoffs) March 15-18, March 22-25, Final Four March 31-April 2
- Victoria Day (Canada) May 19-21 (3 day weekend)
- Memorial Day May 26-28 (3 day weekend)
- Mothers Day May 13
- Fathers Day June 17
- Independence Day July 4
- Civic Holiday (Canada) August 6 (3 day weekend)
- Labor Day September 1-3 (3 day weekend)
- Columbus Day (USA), Thanksgiving Day (Canada) September 6-8 (3 day weekend)
- Christmas December 25 (4 day weekend – Christmas on Tuesday)
- New Year’s Eve-Day December 29 – January 1 (4 day weekend – New Years on Tuesday)
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
RSS Feed – We now have an RSS/XML feed! Most RSS programs let you visit AccessVegas.com and automatically pull the feed. For those who want to enter it manually, the feed is:
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at email@example.com.
New to the list? See our Newsletter Archives for back issues and subscription info. Don’t hesitate to forward this newsletter to friends and associates.
All contents copyright 2006 Ted Newkirk. All Rights Reserved.
December 20, 2006 ISSN: 1529-2770 About Us