Haley and Emily Ferguson, reality stars on The Bachelor and Bachelor in Paradise, were spotted attending Las Vegas’ hottest new production, MAGIC MIKE LIVE LAS VEGAS, with a group of friends at Club Domina inside Hard Rock Hotel & Casino on August 5, 2017.
- Richard Marx Ready To Play The Hits In Las Vegas Residency – Click For Richard Marx Tickets
- George Strait Furthers His Legacy At Las Vegas ‘Number Ones’ Show – Click For George Strait Tickets
- Las Vegas Headliner Britney Spears Announces Partnership With Louisiana School Boards Association – Click For Britney: Piece of Me Tickets!
- New Show CIRCUS 1903 Opens At Paris Las Vegas – Click to Save Up To 25% Off Circus 1903 Tickets!
World-class dining is one of the many reasons people come to Vegas. You’ll definitely want to indulge in some great meals when you visit, but maybe it’s your first time here and you’re not sure where to go. Maybe you’re looking to save some money on your next trip or maybe you’re just trying to stick to your diet even though you’re in Sin City.
- ‘Chopped’- Style Competition With Las Vegas Chefs Makes Return
- The Ultimate Vegas Strip Crawl Part II
- Inside The Las Vegas Bar Where All The Bartenders Are Robots
Each year, more than 40 million people make their way to enjoy the bright lights of Las Vegas. But, what they don’t know is just 10 minutes off the strip there’s a hidden gem that will takes it back to where it all began. It’s called the Neon Museum and it’s home to some of the most iconic Las Vegas neon signs.
- Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden And Dolphin Habitat Welcomes New Dolphin Calf
- These Grand Canyon Photos, Time-Lapse Will Make You Want To Visit
- Nature Up Close: The Grand Canyon – Check Out Our Tours!
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area On The Edge Of Las Vegas
- Houseboating On Lake Mead Just Outside Las Vegas– Check Out Our Tours!
Wynn Las Vegas on Tuesday unveiled a major renovation of its race and sports book. The new space offers a high-definition LED video wall spanning 137 feet in width and 11 feet in height, with a total of 21 million pixels
Jalen Hogg’s wide grin said it all. From his cabana at the Hard Rock Hotel’s Rehab pool, he could take in the entire scene: About 150 young men and women frolicking in the sun-drenched water, dancing and drinking to celebrate the start of their weekend.
The superfight between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor will take place Aug. 26 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Already the betting action has been brisk, and the fight is on pace to be the most bet bout in Las Vegas history.
- Puppy Abandoned In Las Vegas Airport With Heartbreaking Letter
- Las Vegas Realtors Packing Heat For Protection Against Squatters
- Big Changes In Store For Downtown Las Vegas
- Nevada’s Recreational Marijuana Industry Ramping Up Delivery Services To Meet Demand
- Las Vegas Couple’s Casino Collection Fills Their Home
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
Enjoy this performance by Elvis Impersonator Tyler James (Vocals/Elvis) – John Wedemeyer (Guitar) – James Presley (Keys) – Brian Scott (Drums) – on 1st St Stage downtown Las Vegas at the Fremont Street Experience.
Take a ride with a local to The Strip while they try out the famous Caesars Bacchanal Buffet!
Getting work in Las Vegas. If you’re not prepared, you might need some help. Here is how we got jobs in Las Vegas. If you are moving to Las Vegas, this is what you can expect when trying to find work.
Experience The Grand Canyon via Plane, Helicopter, (optional), and a Bar-B-Que! A true southwest experience!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- J Boog – August 25 Click for Tickets
- Hartbeat Weekend Presents Usher – September 1 Click for Tickets
- Hartbeat Weekend Kevin Hart & Friends – September 2 Click for Tickets
- Hartbeat Weekend Presents Dave Chappelle – September 3 Click for Tickets
- Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth Round 2 – September 7 – November 19 Click for Tickets
- Catfish and the Bottlemen – September 15 Click for Tickets
- Overkill, Crowbar & Havok – September 24 Click for Tickets
- Motionless In White, The Amity Affliction & Miss May I – September 28 Click for Tickets
- Make America Rock Again: Scott Stapp, Sick Puppies & Drowning Pool – September 29 Click for Tickets
- The Green – October 1 Click for Tickets
- Evanescence – October 14 Click for Tickets
- Carlos Santana – Jan. 24-Feb. 3 Click for Tickets
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Flamingo. Blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to change at anytime.
Magic Reinvented Nightly Tickets – Save $25
Magic Mike Live
Click Now For Discounted Tickets!
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.