Today we welcome magician Mat Franco, who won “America’s Got Talent” and has just had the casino’s theater named after him. It’s a remarkable journey to fame and fortune; yet to prove Mat has nothing up his sleeves, his guest column subject is not about magic but discovering some other gems since moving here as a new resident
Mat Franco Tickets!
On July 25, 2017, hot dog aficionados gathered at American Coney Island (ACI) in the D Las Vegas to commemorate the landmark sale of its one-millionth Coney Dog. Additionally, the City of Las Vegas declared July 25 “American Coney Island Las Vegas Day,” as the Detroit-originated company is currently celebrating 100 years in business.
- Serving Bratwurst And Beer, Biergarten At Lagasse’s Stadium Opens
- 5 Most Inventive Tacos In Las Vegas
- Zuma At Cosmopolitan Serves Best Baby Back Ribs In Las Vegas
- Tipsy Robot Bar In Las Vegas Uses Bionic Bartenders To Pour Cocktails
- Views Above Las Vegas: 107 Skylounge
A typical visit to Las Vegas involves things like seeing a show, eating at a celebrity chef’s restaurant and partying at the hottest new nightspot. But we don’t want you to do “typical.” We want you to experience something a little extra. We’re all about the exclusive vacation that will give all of your friends a serious case of FOMO. Here’s how to go behind the scenes in Vegas and check out the things only a few are privileged to see.
- Chumlee Of ‘Pawn Stars’ Opens Candy Store
- Bellagio Debuts Italian-Inspired Summer Garden Display – VIDEO
- Beyonce & Jay Z’s Grand Canyon Wedding Anniversary Photos
- A REAL Massage: Golden Nugget Spa
- The Nongambler’s Guide To Las Vegas
USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice recently named Caesars Palace and The Cromwell as the top two Las Vegas resorts in the “Best U.S. Casino” category. Caesars Palace ranked No. 2 and The Cromwell ranked No. 8 in the category.
Save Up To 25% Off at Caesars Palace & The Cromwell!
They could have been rivals, but Nick Fotheringham and Jonathan Borchetta realized they’d make better business partners. The result is The Nerd, a new nightclub in Neonopolis.
- McCarran Logs Busiest May On Record With 4.2M Passengers
- 40 Years From Now, The U.S. Could Look Like Las Vegas
- The 15 Worst Mistakes You Can Make When Flying
- Las Vegas Chapel Does ‘Rocky Horror,’ ‘Star Trek,’ Elvis Weddings – VIDEO
- How To Plan A Las Vegas Wedding: Pop-Up Desert Ceremony Or Elvis Theme?
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
Premium Insider Advantage
Las Vegas Casino Restaurant Specials
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
Bellagio Botanical Gardens Fall 2016
Fall is just around the corner! Every season change the conservatory displays a lush and wonderful floral display celebrating the wonders of nature. Hundred of thousands of fresh flowers fill the conservatory with a heavenly aroma 24 hours a day. Entrance is free, open 24/7.
Touring Fremont Street Downtown And Playing Video Poker
Join locals Craig and Erica as they talk you on a fun tour of downtown’s Fremont Street Experience!
Mandarin Oriental Of Las Vegas Hotel Room Review Las Vegas, NV
Super Great Hotels presents a review of the CityScape Suite at the Mandarin Oriental of Las Vegas. The Mandarin Oriental is a luxury resort hotel located on the Las Vegas Strip in CityCenter between Bellagio and New York New York, and across from Planet Hollywood. It is also close to Hard Rock Cafe, The Palms, Wynn, Encore, Forum Shops, Fashion Show Mall, Trump Hotel, The Cosmopolitan, Sands Convention Center, Venetian, Palazzo, and many other attractions.
Explore the REAL West: Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon Skywalk, Native American Points, Western Ranch, and More!
Vegas Sunrise Hot Air Balloon ride. Unforgettable views and memories. An experience your friends can’t top!
Visit Grand Canyon, Mojave Desert, Black Mountains, Eagle Point, Hoover Dam photo op, more. Day tour from Vegas!
See the Grand Canyon, Route 66, Mojave Desert, and more direct from Las Vegas. The Full day tour is only $229 including snacks, lunch, and fees!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Chronixx – October 4 Click for Tickets
- Post Malone – October 5 Click for Tickets
- Nas – October 6 Click for Tickets
- The Church – October 13 Click for Tickets
- Hollywood Undead – October 27 Click for Tickets
- Animals As Leaders & Periphery – November 22 Click for Tickets
- The Drums – December 14 Click for Tickets
- The Killers – February 3, 2018 Click for Tickets
- Nightwish – April 10, 2018 Click for Tickets
SAVE Up To 25% Off Las Vegas Room Rates!
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Flamingo. Blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to change at anytime.
$25 Dining Credit + Rooms From $49/night at Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas
Save up to 50% + an Extra 10% Off on Las Vegas & U.S. Hotels!
Sky High Fun on the High Roller at The LINQ
Magic Reinvented Nightly Tickets – Save $25
Magic Mike Live
Click Now For Discounted Tickets!
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
Join Our Premium Insider Advantage Club!
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
Find Out More and Sign Up Now!
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.
Physical Address: 3565 Las Vegas Blvd. South #411, Las Vegas, NV 89109