Las Vegas Essentials
Deals From Vegas And
Around The Internet
This magic show features some of the most outrageous illusions you will ever see.
Best Deal Starts at $22
Reserve your Tee Times Now!
Track your luggage in real-time, world-wide. Shop LugLoc Now!
Save 15% on Reservations made at least 61 days in Advance
This Week’s Top Tours
Time is precious in Vegas: See The Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and much more by air. Four hours of lifetime memories at a great price!
See the Grand Canyon, Route 66, Mojave Desert, and more direct from Las Vegas. The Full day tour is only $229 including snacks, lunch, and fees!
Ultimate Grand Canyon South Rim tour filled with extensive views, lunch at a historic lodge, and more!
Ever want to race a dune buggy through the Nevada desert terrain? Now’s your chance!
Newkirk’s Notes And Members Mania
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Editor: Rick Ziegler
Associate Editor, News Researcher, Concerts and Headliners: Amy Rayner-Cooley
Recycled Percussion Tickets – Click Now!
Recycled Percussion Tickets – Save 50%
Las Vegas Dining And Drinking
Pawn Plaza, the colorful dining and retail destination in downtown Las Vegas located right next to the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, celebrates its first anniversary throughout the month of October!
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
- New Cocktails, Comp Drink Voucher System At Renovated Chandelier Bar At Cosmopolitan (with photos)
- Blvd Creamery On The Strip Mixes Ice Cream With Alcohol For Some Serious Yum! (with photos)
- Find The Places To Get Your Hot Dog Fix On The Strip (with photos)
- Restaurant Scene Continues To Be Conquered By Celebrity Chefs
- Cornerstone Steakhouse Replaces Cortez Room At Gold Coast
- The Feast Buffet At Red Rock Resort Hits All The Marks On The CulinaryMap
Beatleshow Orchestra Tickets – Click Now!
Beatleshow Orchestra Tickets
Save 50% – Click Now!
Las Vegas Tours And Attractions
Bellagio’s Conservatory & Botanical Gardens welcomes the arrival of fall with auburn leaves, lively scarecrows, a talking tree and gigantic pumpkins. Now through November 25, the captivating display takes guests on a journey through wine country during harvest.
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
The Mentalist Tickets – Click Now!
The Mentalist Tickets – Save 50%
More Las Vegas News
Located at the center of the Las Vegas Strip, Harrah’s Las Vegas offers guests an unforgettable experience without having to spend a fortune. Touting the newest renovated hotel tower on The Strip, guests have the option to retreat to one of 600 standard guest rooms and 72 suites.
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
- 5 Sure Bets On Changing Vegas
- Comped Drink Monitoring System Now Rolled Out At Caesars Entertainment Resorts
- These Are The Best Spots To Watch Football
- 5 Facts That Could Change The Outlook On Las Vegas
- Who Do You Think Will Be Las Vegas’ Celebrity Hockey Super Fan?
- Kats Report’ By John Katsilometes Returns To The RJ
- Nevada Likely To Remain Tax Haven Despite Connection To Panama Papers
Nathan Burton Tickets – Click Now!
Nathan Burton Tickets – Save 50%
Latest Concerts Added This Week!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- The Expendables – October 14 Click for Tickets
- Russ – October 19 Click for Tickets
- Stryper – October 21 Click for Tickets
- Belanova – November 7 Click for Tickets
- Kings of Chaos – December 2-3 Click for Tickets
- Toby Keith – December 9 Click for Tickets
- Jim James – December 10 Click for Tickets
- Stevie Nicks & The Pretenders – December 17 Click for Tickets
- WWE: NXT Live – December 17 Click for Tickets
- Ebi – December 24 Click for Tickets
- Luke Bryan – December 30 Click for Tickets
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic – December 31 Click for Tickets
- Phil Lesh – January 20-22, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Ariana Grande – February 4, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Adam Ant – February 10, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Sebastian Maniscalco – February 17-18, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Backstreet Boys – March 1-18, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Panic! At The Disco & MisterWives – March 24, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Bastille – April 14, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Backstreet Boys – June 14-30, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Backstreet Boys – July 1, 2017 Click for Tickets
What We’re Watching!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
Featured Tour Video From Las Vegas
If this looks like fun, you need to add this adventure to your Las Vegas itinerary! Just north of Las Vegas, the stunning Valley Of Fire sits ready to enjoy. Starting around $220 per person (about what you’d lose gambling and spend on shopping, beer, and lunch for the day anyway), you and up to 6 friends will be picked up at your hotel, taken to the Valley Of Fire, get 3.5 hours of dune buggy time over this awesome desert terrain, and lunch and bottled water are included. Then, transport back to your hotel where you can shower up for your night on the town.
For more details, click over to our Valley Of Fire Buggy Tour
ALL tours listed on our AccessVegas.com tour page (link above) have been hand-selected. We only work with the top, most professional companies and operators who vow to give our readers a great experience! We can not recommend nor vouch for tours not listed on here in the newsletter or on our tour page. Questions? Our tour page lists phone contacts where tour experts are available for live help!
Save Big As A Premium AccessVegas.com Insider!
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
Join Our Premium Insider Advantage Club!
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
We love to hear from you!
Here’s how to participate:
- Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!