Fed up with Vegas bossing you around lately? Resort fees, parking fees, $21 cocktails, nickel-and-diming you for everything and more really add up. Wouldn’t it be nice to have the knowledge and info to do Vegas the way you love to do Vegas, but on the smaller budget you used to spend just a few years ago?
Our members don’t get bossed around by Vegas.
We show them how to do Vegas like a BOSS.
By tossing us a yearly membership fee smaller than one nights resort fee for our time, we show you how to fine dine on a coffee shop budget, locate all of the hidden gems of savings up and down The Strip (and downtown too!), get more comps while not gambling more money. And, much, much, much more.
Special Cyber Monday Pricing: Save $10 Off One-Year Membership
With Coupon Code CYBER
Take advantage of the ONLY time this year we’re offering $10 off the usual low membership price. Knocking it down from what one night’s resort fee will set you back, to what 24 hours of parking would cost on The Strip. Except, we’re going to save you so much more than that. Guaranteed. (See our 60-day unconditional money-back guarantee at the bottom of the membership info we’re linking below).
Offer expires Nov. 26, 2018 at midnight Pacific. MUST use coupon code CYBER upon checkout for instant $10 savings. Not valid with any other offer.
The book is now available in Paperback, at this link:
Our Man in Vegas – Vegas Vic – Victor H Royer – has just released a new book: “Blackjack Secrets.”
We asked him what this book is all about, and here’s what he had to say:
How to Beat the Game and WIN! That’s exactly what you will learn to do from the incredible details and information in this book. Here is just a sample:
– Learn to Play Casino Blackjack properly – and Cash In to Win Big!
– Learn How to Become a Great Card Counter – with easy-to-learn steps!
– Find out Which Blackjack Games are Good – and which are Bad, and Why!
– Learn the Good Rules and the Bad Rules – and Why this is So!
– Learn an Incredible Simple Strategy for 21st Century Casino Blackjack!
– Find out the New Modified Basic Strategy – and Get the Card!
– Find out which shuffling machines are Bad, and which are Good – and Why!
– And Much More!
In today’s 21st Century Casinos, you need more than just to show up, and ask the dealer how to play. Casinos today use RFID chips, table-tracking software, shuffling machines, bad rules, hidden tricks, sneaky pays and altered pays, and many other modifications to the traditional game of Blackjack, that they can take your money faster than you can put it on the table. And that’s why you Must Have This Book!
The book is now available in Paperback, at this link:
An eBook version will be released shortly, and we’ll update this story as soon as we have it.
The Facebook group is where our paid subscribers interact with our staff on comments or questions about the linked story, and often get our bonus insider tips and thoughts.
Executive summaries are available where the link leads to a news site which has a paywall after a certain number of visits. It is only available to paid subscribers.
A parody of the long-running sitcom “Friends” is slated to open at The D Las Vegas in Oct. 2018. The show, “Friends: The Unauthorized Musical Parody,” has put out a casting call for Sep. 14-15, 2018. Rehearsals are set to start Sep. 24, and the plan is for the show to start previews Oct. 18, with a media opening Oct. 25.
- Celine Dion Announces End To Her Las Vegas Residency – Click for Tickets
- George Strait Extends Las Vegas Residency Into 2019 – Click for Tickets
- Britney Spears Headed Back To Las Vegas For Brand-New Residency – Click for Tickets
- Lady Antebellum Plots 15-Date Las Vegas Residency – Click for Tickets
- KISS Bringing Final Tour To Las Vegas In February, Ticket Sales Begin This Week – Click for Tickets
- Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga Side-By-Side On NYE In Las Vegas – Click for Bruno Mars Tickets | Click for Lady Gaga Tickets
- Frankie Scinta Gets Comfortable At The South Point ShowroomMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
Are you ready for college football? Here’s a look at 21 Las Vegas sports bars where fans can grab some good grub while watching the series. On the Strip, find places such as Tap Sports Bar at the MGM Grand, Clique at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and Beer Park at Paris Las Vegas.
- High-End Las Vegas Chefs Serving Massive Meals – Videos This story has an executive summary only available to paid subscribers.
- SHAQ ATTACK: NBA Superstar’s ‘Big Chicken’ Open For BusinessMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- Where To Drink Whiskey in Las VegasMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- Why Drinking Cocktails On The Las Vegas Strip Is Better Than EverMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- What It Takes To Keep Bellagio Fountains Going On Las Vegas StripMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- El Cortez Hotel Rooms Get A MakeoverMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- Legendary Circus Circus Turns 50Members: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
On most nights on the Strip, you can find tourists criss-crossing along Las Vegas Boulevard, hurriedly scurrying in and out of bars, nightclubs and shopping plazas. But every fifteen minutes, a familiar sight entices passersby to stop and linger for a little while.
- 10 Best Fall Hikes And Outdoor Excursions Near Las VegasMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- Luxury Airline Hosting $26,000 Trip From Las Vegas To Tokyo To Celebrate New Year’s Eve ‘Twice’Members: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- Las Vegas Toy Curator Opens Second Location In Fashion Show Mall On StripMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- Blind Paralympian Shawn Cheshire Hikes Grand Canyon Rim-To-Rim
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
(Producers Notes) Craig & I took a tour of Park MGM right after the UFC fight! I do feel like it is a lot smaller inside and the lighting is dark. (Unless, you are by the center bar). We did our normal walk around went up to get a great video of the pool. We were locked out and had to take the emergency exit stairs down back to the casino… I don’t believe we set off any alarms. We gambled on slots & had Fun! They are not finished with the remodel. We will update when it is done.
(Producers Notes) Today we visit the Golden Nugget on Fremont Street in Downtown Las Vegas. This is my first vlog from Fremont Street. The Golden Nugget opened in 1946 and is the largest hotel in the Downtown area. I thought it would be a great place for my first Downtown video.
You can eat all the meat at the Aria buffet with the $60 all-day weekday pass.
(Producers Notes) Today we go hiking at Red Rock Canyon in Las Vegas. This is a super popular place to hike in Southern Nevada. It was $15 to go in for the day, but it’s only $30 for an annual pass if you want to come any time.
How to Beat the Game and WIN! That’s exactly what you will learn to do from the incredible details and information in this book. – Learn to Play Casino Blackjack properly – and Cash In to Win Big! – Learn How to Become a Great Card Counter – with easy-to-learn steps! – And Much More!
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Flamingo. Blackout dates may apply. Must be 21 years or older to book. Not valid with any other offer. Offer subject to change at anytime.
Legends In Concert Tickets
Menopause The Musical Tickets
Tenors of Rock Tickets
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.