The Backstreet Boys are back on stage with a show in Las Vegas. The band has sold 130 million records worldwide since its start in the 1990s. The “boys” are now men and their devoted fans have made their “Larger Than Life” show the fastest-selling residency in Vegas history.
- CeeLo Green To Perform Limited Engagement In Las Vegas This Summer – Click For CeeLo Green Tickets
- David Copperfield’s Integrity Is No Illusion – Click For David Copperfield Tickets
- Jennifer Lopez Is At Her Best For ‘All I Have’ At Planet Hollywood – Click For Jennifer Lopez Tickets
Swap scorching temps for a fine sushi experience this season. These standout Vegas eateries offer sensational bites that are as tasty as they are refreshing.
Abounding with lemons and Cypress trees, Bellagio’s Conservatory & Botanical Gardens transforms into the picturesque island of Capri, Italy this summer. On view now through September 9, the Italian-inspired display takes visitors on a delightful journey through scenic grounds rich in botanical wonder, calming water features and vibrant colored villas, reminiscent of the charming island.
- Las Vegas Goes From Gambling Halls To Shopping Malls
- Vegas Vickie Being Removed To Make Way For Las Vegas Club Demolition
- Fremont Street Construction Updates
- Vegas Life Hack: Attractions Worth Your Time – Part Two
- Stunning Viral Video Shows Grand Canyon Filled With Ocean Of Clouds
- TSA Quietly Tested New Screening Process In Las Vegas
- Showcase Mall On Las Vegas Strip Plans $1.16M In Construction
- Zappos Offering Virtual Reality Tours Of Downtown Las Vegas Call Center
- Survey Shows Bad Hotels Make Guests Cry
- Property Brothers: Keeping Things Simple In Las Vegas
- A Splash Of Pink And Free Rides Coming To Downtown Las Vegas
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
The drive out of Las Vegas, headed north, is one of my favorite desert landscapes, probably because if I’m there, I’m usually just starting on some great vacation. And that’s exactly what I was doing when I recorded this video, on I-15 headed north, from Vegas to Mesquite near the Arizona state line. Enjoy the drive! Mesquite, Nevada and the Virgin River Gorge is an awesome 3/4 day trip from Las Vegas! (The drive is only an hour to Mesquite). The Gorge is one of the most spectacular Interstate Highway drives in the U.S. (NOT shown on the video) and Mesquite’s 3 casinos will give you that “Vegas in the 90’s” feel with friendly people, great food prices, and low limit, fun gambling!
Explore the Mojave Desert with a trip to the Hoover Dam. You might be surprised by what you find along the way.
Salt, chives, siracha mayo & the best scrambled eggs you’ve had … discover how Chef Alvin Cailan of Eggslut makes magic with the Fairfax Sandwich.
YOU drive a V-8 NASCAR style car on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Time is precious in Vegas: See The Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and much more by air. Four hours of lifetime memories at a great price!
Spectacular views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead plus a memorable guided interior tour. Stunning photo opps!
Vegas Indoor Skydiving, right on Vegas Strip, winds up to 120 mph, just like the real thing
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Luis Fonsi – September 8 Click for Tickets
- Joe Walsh – September 27-30 Click for Tickets
- Ruff Ryders – September 30 Click for Tickets
- Issues – October 22 Click for Tickets
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Flamingo.
Ralphie May Tickets
Save Up To $20 Off!
Legends In Concert Tickets
Save $20 Off All Price Levels!
Donny & Marie Tickets
Get 25% Off Main Floor Seats!
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.