Hello From Las Vegas!
Allegiant Stadium NFL VIP Seat Hack – I’d heard about this, and we got a chance to try it out. (It worked, but don’t tell the world. We’re only telling our Members). The 50 yard line club seats at Allegiant Stadium (and only those, not the other club seats) are labeled as VIP, All Inclusive seats. And guess what, they are!
This column, breaking down:
– This little-known Allegiant seat hack (which will save you money and get you the top VIP perks)
– The little-known town an hour from Las Vegas that should be on your relocation list, and why.
– What your rights are when a casino machine malfunctions or a dealer makes an error. Even if the casino won’t make it right!
…and Much More, continues for our Members HERE.
Not a member? Find out more at Members.AccessVegas.com
Newkirk’s Notes has been published by AccessVegas.com Founder Ted Newkirk continuously (in one form or another) since 1995 .
Ted is a noted and quoted Las Vegas analyst, having been quoted and sourced multiple times in 2020 along in publications ranging from the Las Vegas Review-Journal (Nevada’s largest newspaper) to U.S. News and World Report.
Newkirk’s Notes go well beyond the basic news, rumors, and (often questionable) thoughts and proclamations floating around on the internet. Our Supporting (Paid) Members know not only what is happening, but why, and how they can benefit (or know what to avoid).
For example countless Members have had incredibly enjoyable and successful visits to Las Vegas during COVID simply because they were truly in the know, and not only knew what was happening, but what was on the horizon.
Saving them money, time and inconvenience.
At $34.80 for an entire year (only $2.90 per month), we distill down what you really need to know, so that your trip this spring, summer, or even later in the year turns out to be your best ever. And, we GUARANTEE it.
Especially in these unprecedented times, find out what it is like to ACTUALLY be in the KNOW this time around:
Hope You Are Enjoying This Issue!
Las Vegas Shows
Wayne Newton Is Back To Guide Audiences Through His Legendary Career In Las Vegas
As the first hotel and casino to open on what is now the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, the Flamingo made its debut the day after Christmas in 1946. That means the pink-hued landmark just passed its milestone 75th birthday, as if it needed anything else to cement its legacy as an icon of Las Vegas.
* Steve Martin, Martin Short announce new shows on the Las Vegas Strip
* Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak Hit Vegas for Silk Sonic Residency
* And the Grammy’s go to… Las Vegas. Awards show now happening at MGM Grand
* Katy Perry adds 16 new shows to Las Vegas residency due to popular demand
* Adele’s postponed Las Vegas residency – She’s apologized, but do we really know what’s behind it?
* She’s Back! Anita Baker Celebrates Turning 64 By Announcing A New Las Vegas Show
Las Vegas Dining
Resorts World Las Vegas Offers Rooftop Nightlife
A groovy winter wonderland awaits on the rooftop of Resorts World Las Vegas’ southeast wing of the property. Open through Feb. 27, the pop-up experience Rose Rooftop, presented by Zouk Group, welcomes guests to imbibe and nosh while kicking back inside a private igloo or seated around a fire pit. Sounds are provided by a rotating lineup of Zouk Nightclub’s resident DJs.
* New restaurants from big names coming in 2022
* Dining and lounge ‘igloos’ give guests an outdoor option
* MGM Sommelier Oversees 350K Bottles of Wine on Vegas Strip
* Palms Las Vegas to bring back Ghostbar when property reopens in spring
* Super Bowl parties in Las Vegas for 2022
* New Palms owners will bring back much-loved rooftop hangout Ghostbar
Las Vegas Gambling
$1.1M Wheel of Fortune slot jackpot hits at Fremont Hotel in Las Vegas
Another Las Vegas visitor became Vegas’ latest millionaire. A lucky guest from Hawai’i hit a $1.1 million jackpot at the Fremont hotel-casino downtown while playing a Wheel of Fortune shot machine on Jan. 21.
* Gaming revenue, downtown Las Vegas offer lone bright spots in annual Nevada gaming report
* Henderson local wins $40K jackpot
* Two jackpots over $100K hit at Las Vegas casinos on Friday
* Nevada casinos hit 10 straight billion-dollar months, showing sustainable gaming industry
* Nevada casinos report $1.1B in gaming wins to close out December 2021
Note From Ted:
Members Mania is a regular feature for our Supporting (Paid) Members. Membership includes our “Your Guy In Vegas” feature, where you can reach out to myself and our paid staff of experts with your specific Vegas questions. We don’t have “canned” answers. We’ll ask you for some details pertaining you your wants and needs. Then, answer accordingly.
Today at the craps machine, something really messed up happened. The machine hit four 6’s in a row, all were when the dice showed 5- The machine locked up on the fourth 6 instead of paying everyone who bet on the pass line. The error message was triggered because it hit the exact same kind of 6 four times in a row, a 5 and a 1 on each dice.
The slot attendant came by and reset the machine. No one was allowed to take down their bets on other numbers besides the pass line. No one betting on pass line or placing the 6 got paid for the fourth 6. The next roll was a 7 out, of course. And everyone was livid. The manager was with the slot attendant and seemed like he did not care. I wonder if people have recourse because of this glitch. It’s not a malfunction if the dice legitimately hit 6 four times in a row as a 5-1. If that occurred at a table everyone would get paid on the fourth 6.
Paid (Supporting) Members, please login to your Membership Area to read the answer!
For our Members, we go into:
– What your rights are as a player when a machine malfunctions or a dealer makes a mistake.
– What you should immediately do if you feel that the casino has been unfair or cheated you?
Whether it has been accurate information on exactly what is happening in Las Vegas, accurately letting our Members know what to expect as Las Vegas reopened, specific information they NEED to know for their next visit which we answer via our “Your Guy In Vegas“ Membership benefit, or more…
Investing less than $3 per month (paid yearly) with our Access Vegas Insider Vibe Membership Program is the ultimate way to hedge the thousands you spend on your Las Vegas vacation.
The casinos don’t fund us. We are Member-Supported. Invest in a One-Year Membership TODAY!
We have answers to your Vegas questions!
But, you have to ask the questions.
Email us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com, and let us know, what YOU want to know!
Las Vegas Tours & Attractions
Why Vegas’ Coca-Cola Store Is So Worth Its Weight In Bubbles
People visit Las Vegas to participate in thousands of unique activities and enjoy the city’s most splendid attractions. From casinos, hikes, and museums to professional sports and excellent theater watching, Las Vegas has everything one can ever wish for. For instance, the city is home to the one of its kind Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Moreover, people enjoy visiting The Venetian resort and entertainment complex, the Hoover Dam, the Peppermill, the Caesars Palace, and many more places in Las Vegas.
* Mesquite, Nevada Hot Air Balloon Festival returns
* Fate of animal attraction unknown when Hard Rock takes over The Mirage
* Death Valley Looks Ahead to the Desert Wildflower Season
* Touring Las Vegas’ Instagram-Ready Locations
* Resorts World Las Vegas Debuts the Strip’s 1st Property-Wide Multimedia Experience, GLOW
* Brightline high-speed rail service moving forward with Nevada-California connection
* Did you know that Death Valley is full of mysterious moving stones?
* Tickets on sale for ‘panoramic skyline experience’ ride at Las Vegas’ AREA15
Las Vegas Sports
Las Vegas Real Estate
Builders Add Projects as Luxury Las Vegas Real Estate Surges
The uber Summerlin resort community the Summit Club — the home to Celine Dion, Vegas Golden Knights owner Bill Foley and billionaires of industry — may be expanding beyond its 555 acres as the development seizes upon the strong demand that’s also permeated through the entire new-home luxury segments in Las Vegas.
* Take a look at the extreme ends of Las Vegas’ housing market
* Report – Rent prices increasing throughout Las Vegas
* Average price of 2-bedroom rental units in Las Vegas up 27.5%, report says
* Las Vegas realtor talks year ahead amid tight housing market
* Underground Las Vegas ‘luxury bunker’ on sale for $5.9M
* Las Vegas’ fast-rising home prices outpace US again
* Records shattered in Las Vegas, US housing market, home values double in 10 years
Other Las Vegas News
What It’s Like Traveling to Las Vegas Right Now
Las Vegas continues to bounce back nearly two years into the COVID-19 pandemic with big-name performers, acts and entertainment of all types returning to the bustling Strip. While some aspects of the Las Vegas experience have changed over the past two years, some of those changes have been for the better. For now, unless traveling from outside of the United States, visitors won’t require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result to visit Las Vegas, nor will they need to quarantine upon arrival.
* Aria unveils newly revamped luxury offerings
* Golden Gate still shines 116 years after opening in downtown Las Vegas
* Mirage Hotel volcano, icon on Vegas Strip, to get demolished
* Mirage volcano to be demolished in resort renovation – Hard Rock International to put up a giant guitar
* The Best Wedding Venues in Las Vegas
* Bally’s hotel-casino to rebrand as Horseshoe Las Vegas – World Series of Poker ‘returns to its roots’ for 2022
* Las Vegas business travel, conventions expected to continue slump through 2022
* So long, Bally’s; hello, Horseshoe – Las Vegas hotel-casino to get multimillion-dollar renovation
What We’re Watching!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
What $40 Will Get You In LAS VEGAS For A Day
(Video Publishers Notes) Here’s how to only spend $40 in a day in Las Vegas. You won’t believe how much we do. It’s happened to many of us, you come to Las Vegas ready to have fun, maybe gamble a little bit, but instead you end up gambling a lot and now you barely have any money left for the rest of your vacation. Or maybe you have been dying to come to Vegas but you don’t want to spend to much money. Either way, this video is for you. Las Vegas should be all about happy thoughts and having fun, not worrying about your credit card statement or how you won’t be able to spend once you get back home. Please make sure you watch the whole video but in this video I’ll be spending my money on the bus, a new bagel spot, some pinball machines, pizza, cheap beer, a Vegas souvenir, a burger, more cheap beer, and a special surprise at the end.
Red Rock Canyon – Willow Spring Loop Trail
(Video Publishers Notes) A beautiful scenic drive thru Red Rock Canyon just outside of Las Vegas, and a nice hike to a waterfall on the Willow Spring Loop trail. We also find a geocache.
Pros and Cons of Staying at Flamingo Las Vegas 2022
(Video Publishers Notes) If you watch our videos you’ll notice that we stay at Flamingo a lot, but The Flamingo Las Vegas isn’t for everyone. In this video we cover the Pro’s and Con’s of staying at the Flamingo. How do you feel about the Iconic Flamingo?
The 10 Best FREE Things To Do in Las Vegas for 2022
(Video Publishers Notes) In this video we visit the 10 best free things to do in Las Vegas for 2022. Come along as we walk the strip on this free entertainment guide. This is a great way to save some money in Las Vegas, and still have a great time!
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.
Physical Address: 3565 Las Vegas Blvd. South #411, Las Vegas, NV 89109