Attention Las Vegas Tourism Marketing and PR Professionals:
Please contact us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com regarding guaranteed inclusion of your releases in future issues.
Las Vegas Attractions
Newkirk’s Notes And Members Mania
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Editor: Rick Ziegler
Associate Editor, News Researcher, Concerts and Headliners: Amy Rayner-Cooley
Associate Editor: Rubi Monga
All Caesars Vegas Properties
Rates From $35!
This Week’s Top Tours
Featured Tour Video From Las Vegas
You can book this amazing flight now and save $21! Neon Nights Air Tour
ALL tours listed on our AccessVegas.com tour page (link above) have been hand-selected. We only work with the top, most professional companies and operators who vow to give our readers a great experience! We can not recommend nor vouch for tours not listed on here in the newsletter or on our tour page. Questions? Our tour page lists phone contacts where tour experts are available for live help!
Shows – Concerts – Headliners
Laganja Estranja, contestant on season six of RuPaulÆs Drag Race, stopped by ABSINTHE at Caesars Palace for the 8 p.m. performance on July 22. The reality TV star met with The Gazillionaire and his assistant Joy Jenkins following the show for a photo.
Absinthe Las Vegas
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
- Tyson Beckford Returns To Chippendales As Celebrity Guest Host
Book Chippendales Las Vegas Tickets Now
August In Las Vegas
The traditional Japanese talent of Kabuki will debut around the Vegas Strip inside a never-before-seen spectacle this August. Bigger-than-existence animations and stunning water choreography will provide a remarkable rendition of Kabuki masterpiece Koi Tsukami or “Fight with a Carp” as an enormous fish and turbulent ocean are forecasted to the Fountains of Bellagio within an epic fight scene.
TREVI Italian Restaurant within the Forum Shops at Caesars will satisfy sweet urges with a couple of Pastry Chef Hank Sbraccia’s faves in celebration of National S’mores Day on Monday, August 10, and National Blueberry Split Day on Tuesday, August 25.
On Labor Day 2015, the only real cherub statue to be retrieved from the “Ship of Dreams” is going to be taken off its temporary display at Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition inside Luxor Hotel and Casino. Introduced for a restricted-time engagement, the bronze statue made its Vegas debut in February 2015 and it is the most recent artifact to become set up in nearly 2 years. Initially scheduled to be removed in March, the cherub’s engagement was extended because of popular demand. Site visitors who purchase general admission tickets can get one further opportunity to begin to see the rare statue before its removal in the historic gallery.
Shake Shack has made a special ideal for placing a little pep in your step (and also to help you stay cool obviously!) throughout the last dog days of summer time.
Experience a taste of what is new in the realm of mixology with Caesars Entertainment’s Cocktail of the Month Program, debuting August 1. Every month, cocktail connoisseurs will have the chance to test new masterpieces through the city without emptying your wallet. Visitors can experience The Maestro at Bound by Salvatore in The Cromwell for $12 through the month of August.
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
- Rockhouse August Promotions
Don’t Miss The Pizza Of The Month At Grimaldi’s
Promotions, Deals, and Events For El Cortez Las Vegas
New Summer Menu And Specials At PBR Rock Bar & Grill
It’s A Great Day To Drink Rhum!
Boyd Gaming Teams Up With Three Square û To Make Donation For Every Dinner Buffet Purchase On Saturdays In August
Las Vegas Dining
Las VegasÆ top buffet, Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace, is presenting visitors with many more possibilities to raise their buffet experience with the addition of whole market-fresh fish, lobster and caviar to the more than 500 dish deep menu.
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino has introduced the grand opening of their latest fine dining restaurant, Edge Steakhouse. Featuring a cutting-edge, modern twist around the traditional steakhouse and helmed by award-winning Chef Nick Lees, Edge Steakhouse opened its doors July 28.
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
- Crush Offers New $1000 Four-Course Prix Fixe Menu
Downtown’s latest restaurant and lounge, Therapy, features a delicious new happy hour menu
“Summer Of 35” Summer Prix Fixe Menu Debuts At 35 Steaks + Martinis
Absinthe Tickets – Click Now!
More Las Vegas News
- Why the TSA catches your water bottle, but guns and bombs get through
Flash flood watch in effect for Southern Nevada (with video)
Money, Sex and Las Vegas Pool Parties
Buyers line up for Olympic Garden strip club
A New TV Show About Vegas is Coming to NBC This Fall (with video)
Will Uber Jump-Start a Mass-Transit Revolution in Las Vegas?
A way to solve problems associated with parking downtown
Weddings in Las Vegas have dropped 37 percent in last 10 years
Latest Concerts Added This Week!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- The Cast of Impractical Jokers and The Tenderloins – August 28 Click for Tickets
Joe Rogan – September 4 Click for Tickets
UFC 191: Johnson vs Dodson 2 – September 5 Click for Tickets
Hollywood Undead – September 12Click for Tickets
Joy Behar – September 12 Click for Tickets
Luis Miguel – September 12 Click for Tickets
iHeartRadio Music Festival – September 18-19 Click for Tickets
Jennifer Coolidge – October 3 Click for Tickets
Gregg Allman – October 9 Click for Tickets
Loni Love – October 10 Click for Tickets
Judas Priest – October 17 Click for Tickets
Seether – October 20 Click for Tickets
Korn – October 23 Click for Tickets
The Dandy Warhols – November 6 Click for Tickets
Collective Soul – November 12 Click for Tickets
Latin Grammy Awards – November 19 Click for Tickets
Rise Against – November 21 Click for Tickets
Rodney Carrington – December 3-12 Click for Tickets
Sam Hunt – December 4 Click for Tickets
Top Tickets For United States Events
Did you know that we not only sell premium concert and event tickets for Las Vegas, but also for the entire United States as well? If you can’t make it to Vegas, treat yourself to some great seats for something near you:
- NFL Tickets
- – Arizona Cardinals Tickets
- – Green Bay Packers Tickets
- – San Francisco 49ers Tickets
- – Denver Broncos Tickets
- – Houston Texans Tickets
- – Seattle Seahawks Tickets
- – Detroit Lions Tickets
- – Buffalo Bills Tickets
- – New Orleans Saints Tickets
- Baseball Tickets
- – New York Yankees Tickets
- – Los Angeles Angels Tickets
- NHL Tickets
- US Open Tennis Tickets
- 5 Seconds of Summer Tickets
- AC/DC Tickets
- Billy Joel Tickets
- Chris Brown Tickets
- David Gilmour Tickets
- Foo Fighters Tickets
- J. Cole Tickets
- Janet Jackson Tickets
- Kenny Chesney Tickets
- Luke Bryan Tickets
- Nicki Minaj Tickets
- One Direction Tickets
- Shania Twain Tickets
- Taylor Swift Tickets
- Zac Brown Band Tickets
What We’re Watching!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
- M&M’s and Hershey’s Worlds Las Vegas – Visitors to Las Vegas with a sweet tooth may want to visit M&M’s World and new Hershey’s Chocolate World on Las Vegas Boulevard. The two stores are almost across the street with one another and both are worth a visit.
- Bacchanal Buffet At Caesars Palace 2nd Anniversary – Named “Best Buffet” by USA Today, Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace continues to push boundaries and add to its already impressive list of achievements, including recently welcoming its two millionth guest and introducing several new menu items.
- “Treasure Island The Adventure Begins” Television Special – This 47 minute movie aired as a NBC special in 1994 and was later sold on VHS at the Treasure Island Hotel. This program was produced to celebrate the opening of the resort in Las Vegas. In 1994 Las Vegas was in the height of catering to families and the film definitely makes that clear. The cast chews through the scenery at times and Steve Wynn makes several appearances.
Save Big As A Premium AccessVegas.com Insider!
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
Join Our Premium Insider Advantage Club!
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
We love to hear from you, and value your feedback!
Here’s how to participate:
- Want to comment on a current reader post? Use the comment box on that particular web page. Many of the stories we post also have comment boxes at the end of the story. Make your voice heard!
- Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
- Call our recorded comment line at 702-507-0055. We listen to every call.
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
RSS Feed – We now have an RSS/XML feed! Most RSS programs let you visit AccessVegas.com and automatically pull the feed. For those who want to enter it manually, the feed is:
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com
New to the list? See our Newsletter Archives for back issues and subscription info. Don’t hesitate to forward this newsletter to friends and associates.
All contents copyright 2014 Ted Newkirk. All Rights Reserved.
Hotel Rates Published Accurate At Time Of Publication