Gwen Stefani is the latest superstar to ink a deal for a series of regularly scheduled shows in Las Vegas. Caesars Entertainment on Tuesday announced Stefani will kick off a residency at the Planet Hollywood casino-resort in June.
- Gwen Stefani Announces Las Vegas Residency – Click For Gwen Stefani Tickets
- At The 15-Year Anniversary Of Her Original CaesarsS Deal, Celine Dion Remains A Singular Strip Star – Click For Celine Dion Tickets
- Get Ready To Rock: Las Vegas Continues Its Rich History Of Residencies With Big Acts In 2018 – Click For Vegas Show/Concert Tickets
- Blink-182 Announce Las Vegas Residency – Click For Blink 182 Tickets
Springtime in the desert is almost mocking in its brevity — a brief respite between chilly and blistering. As a result, the temptation to ditch life’s responsibilities and simply enjoy the great outdoors, even for a few hours, can be irresistible. And while sunbathing poolside may be the preferred lethargic indulgence for triple-digit temperatures.
It’s the first day of vacation, so where in the world should we go? Perhaps stroll over to the Eiffel Tower? Float down a scenic canal with a singing gondolier? Or maybe get a closer look at that impressive sphinx and obelisk?
- Kind Heaven Promises Only In Las Vegas Moments
- How I Lived It Up In Vegas Without Breaking The Bank
- Las Vegas To Arizona: It May Just Be The Best American Road Trip
- If Walking To The Edge Of The Grand Canyon Isn’t Enough, Try Zip-Lining Over It
- Those Who Think Las Vegas Is Just The Strip Are Missing Out
The first time I visited Las Vegas was in 1991. I remember exactly what I said to myself: “This is where I want to retire.” Little did I know, seven years later I would be hired by the Las Vegas Review-Journal to be their horse racing columnist and handicapper. I left that position last year after two decades, but the odds of me retiring in Las Vegas remain pretty good.
Famed entertainer Jerry Lewis would often wear a red sweater or shirt during performances. His Las Vegas home in the historic Scotch 80s neighborhood also has plenty of red — everything from the carpets to the appliances. The 7,325-square-foot house near Interstate 15 and Charleston Boulevard was listed this week for $1.4 million.
- How Much Do You Have To Make To Buy Homes In Las Vegas Area?
- Las Vegas Convention Center $860M Expansion Design Unveiled
- Southern Nevada Home Prices Continue To Rise While Supply Shrinks
- Median Las Vegas Home Prices Edge Up to $280K
- Aviation Expert Predicts Growth In McCarran Passenger Numbers
- Nevada Was Second-Fastest-Growing State Last Year, Behind Idaho
- What Happens In Vegas… 3 Examples Of Excessive Pricing That Leave Customers Dissatisfied
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
Producers Notes) Hope you enjoy our walk through of the Red Rock Casino, one of the premier casinos in Summerlin. This casino is beautiful inside and out with an outdoor shopping mall next door. Downtown Summerlin is a fun place to shop, have drinks and be entertained.
Popular Las Vegas Vlogger Jacob Orth shows you Wynn’s upscale lunch buffet. – Click Here For Latest Las Vegas Deals!
(Producers Notes) TI, Treasure Island Las Vegas is one of the most affordable casinos on the Strip (opened in 1993) and its location is great for folks wanting to walk the Strip. This video visits TI as a visitor would — just walking through.( Sadly, I missed an exhibit on the second floor called Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N “an extensive range of authentic props and costumes from the Marvel Avengers movies”. Visitors pay to see this exhibit.)
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Experience The Grand Canyon via Plane, Helicopter, Hiking (optional), and a Bar-B-Que! A true southwest experience!
See the Grand Canyon and experience the Skywalk without eating up your entire day by flying over and back
Experience Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, all of Vegas by helicopter, save $70!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Jeff Dunham – June 20 – September 12 Click for Tickets
- Dru Hill – June 22 Click for Tickets
- Joe Rogan – July 6 Click for Tickets
- Bruno Mars – July 25-28 Click for Tickets
- Yes – September 1 Click for Tickets
- Luis Miguel – September 13-14 Click for Tickets
- Felipe Esparza – September 14 Click for Tickets
- Banda MS – September 14 Click for Tickets
- Enrique Iglesias – September 15-16 Click for Tickets
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Flamingo. Blackout dates may apply. Must be 21 years or older to book. Not valid with any other offer. Offer subject to change at anytime.
Menopause The Musical Tickets
Save $20 off all VIP & Premium Seating!
Promo Code MMC20 Required
Tenors of Rock Tickets
Save Up To $20 Off!
Promo Code: TORAFF Required
Donny & Marie Tickets
Get 25% Off!
Promo Code: 20AFF Required
The Righteous Brothers Tickets
Save $20 Off!
Promo Code 20AFF Required
Legends In Concert Tickets
Save $20 Off All Price Levels!
Promo Code: 20LICM Required
Magic Reinvented Nightly Tickets
Get $20 Off!
Promo Code AFF25 Required
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.