AccessVegas.com Insider Vibe
Welcome to the Insider Vibe! This is the official newsletter of AccessVegas.Com. We talk about the Las Vegas activities you really care about.
Book Online or over the phone! Call (toll free) 800-696-5721 to book all Las Vegas Hotels, Shows, Nightlife, Tours and Golf. We live here. We know Las Vegas!
AccessVegas.com Quick Info Menu:
Las Vegas Essentials
Free Photos, Wallpaper, and Streaming Videos
Show Review: Le Reve
Reviewed July 15, 2007
by Nancy Dickinson
The Sandman himself, Franco Dragone, former creative influence for Cirque du Soleil, has created a portal into the world of dreams. This unparalleled, stand alone show has been nestled quietly in both the spectacular Wynn Resort and the unbridled subconscious of all. Constantly reinventing itself, Le Reve- A Small Collection of Imperfect Dreams (Tickets), is a show that celebrates to no end the love, hate, joy, and pain that comes with the magical and essential tool all humans share- The Dream.
Two instructions before viewing the show: #1 Get there early. Cirque du Soleil spirit has trickled down into Le Reve fueling the “show before the show.” Clowns in the form of a group of men in white suits and red swim caps make the audience their personal playground for humility. Anything from targeting bald men to stealing dates can happen as long as it involves making light of the human condition in all it’s imperfection. #2 Leave imagination boundaries at the door. It’s time to open up to all the possibilities a dream may propose. Click to Read The Complete Review…
Hot Temps — Cool Bachelorettes – The approaching summer months of July and August are two of the most popular months to tie the knot. Ladies, what better way to celebrate your upcoming nuptials than a trip to Las Vegas with some of your best gal pals? Check out these fuss-free, one-stop party packages:
- Get Your Caramel FIX and Light up the Night inside Bellagio – Brides-to-be and their girlfriends are invited to experience a celebrity-class evening at Bellagio. This VIP package includes bottle service at inviting Caramel Bar and Lounge, a three-course dinner at FIX Restaurant & Bar and complimentary access to Light, one of Las Vegas’ most exclusive clubs.
- See-and-Be-Seen at STACK and JET at The Mirage – This posh bachelorette package features a specially tailored, three-course dinner at STACK Restaurant & Bar at The Mirage. Afterwards, ladies are invited to dance the night away at JET Nightclub, one of the newest clubs on the Las Vegas Strip featuring three rooms with three dynamic sounds.
- Enjoy an After-Hours Pamper Party at MGM Grand’s Cristophe Salon – World-class hair stylists, makeup artists and nail techs are all at your highly manicured fingertips. The ultra-exclusive After Hours Bachelorette Package at Cristophe Salon offers an evening of indulgent pampering to bachelorette parties of five or more. The two-hour experience includes hair styling, makeup application, mini-manicures and pedicures, champagne, decadent desserts and a group photo for everlasting memories.
Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band will once again take the stage at the MGM Grand Garden Arena for what continues to be the biggest party of the year (Tickets). Jimmy Buffett’s “Bama Breeze” 2007 Tour comes to Las Vegas on Saturday, October 20 & 27, 2007. Parrotheads won’t want to miss their chance to soak in the full Margaritaville experience Vegas style. Tickets available for all Jimmy Buffett U.S. Dates.
Baby the Skin You’re In – It’s time for open-toe shoes, bare shoulders and flirty fashions. But, before you step out in summer’s hottest styles, become bare-it-all-ready with these beautifying spa treatments:
- Dive into Fun, Seasonal Treatments at WET — The Spa at TI – During the summer months of June, July and August, WET — The Spa at Treasure Island offers three specialized treatments guaranteed to make a splash. The 50-minute Cooling Cucumber Wrap soothes and calms while the 75-minute Summer Splash combines a surf-and-sand body buff with a relaxing ocean massage. Guests also are invited to enroll in Flip Flop 101, an aromatic vanilla coconut mani/pedi that comes complete with a cute pair of summer sandals.
- Give Your Body the Royal Treatment at Excalibur – The Royal Treatment Spa at Excalibur offers the perfect remedy for sun-burned skin. The 25-minute Aloe Wrap cools and soothes before a refreshing spritzer moisturizes and repairs.
- Nurture Heat-Stressed Skin at Luxor – Detoxify and renew from the inside out at Nurture — The Spa at Luxor. The indulgent Citrus Marine Detox Body Toner relieves the effects of heat through a three-stage process. First guests are treated to an exfoliating sea salt and seaweed scrub before a rich Mediterranean marine mud is applied to nourish and moisturize. The service ends with a toning gel that tightens all the right spots.
Members Mania – We Love Our Readers!
Reader Submitted Photos:
Hi Ted and everyone at ‘Access Vegas’,
Thanks for all the great Las Vegas info guys!
Reader Gary Hart send a number of great photos a few months ago. We ran some at the time, here are the rest!
Click on any of the above photos for more photos in that category, or enjoy all the photos in our Las Vegas Photo Gallery.
If you have a great photo of Las Vegas to share with our readers (can be artistic or just a really enjoyable photo), send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a Vegas comment or question? Post To Our Message Boards!We love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Here’s how to participate:
- Post a trip report to our brand new Trip Report Message Board section! (Simply click on the New Thread option. You may be prompted to register if a fist time user. That keeps our boards safe and spam-free)!
- Post a comment, Vegas suggestion, or question to the appropriate category of our Message Boards.
- Call our recorded comment line at 702-507-0055. We listen to every call.
- Drop us an email at email@example.com – We read them all!
Readers Rants, Raves, and Questions – Great reader questions and comments from our Access Vegas Message Boards. Help someone out or post your own comment or question!
More Las Vegas News – Concerts – Events
Coming Hot Holidays – The following dates are huge times to be in Las Vegas, and rooms are in high demand. Booking in advance is the best way to save. Visit our friends at Las Vegas Hotel Deals and spend one of the following hot dates having fun in Las Vegas:
- Civic Holiday (Canada) August 6 (3 day weekend)
- Labor Day September 1-3 (3 day weekend)
- Columbus Day (USA), Thanksgiving Day (Canada) October 6-8 (3 day weekend)
- Christmas December 25 (4 day weekend – Christmas on Tuesday)
- New Year’s Eve-Day December 29 – January 1 (4 day weekend – New Years on Tuesday)
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
RSS Feed – We now have an RSS/XML feed! Most RSS programs let you visit AccessVegas.com and automatically pull the feed. For those who want to enter it manually, the feed is:
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.New to the list? See our Newsletter Archives for back issues and subscription info. Don’t hesitate to forward this newsletter to friends and associates.