Attention Las Vegas Tourism Marketing and PR Professionals:
Please contact us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com regarding guaranteed inclusion of your releases in future issues.
- Absinthe TicketsSave $20 Click Now!
- Jersey Boys TicketsClick Here – $40 Off!
See Le Le RÛve Now
Nothing Like It!
- 50 Shades! Tickets Click Now – Save $15
- Rock Of Ages Tickets Click Now – Save $30!
Enter To Win
Win 50 SHADES! THE SMASH HIT PARODY Tickets from AccessVegas.com!
The Las Vegas Strip is stepping up its sex appeal with the Las Vegas debut of 50 SHADES! THE SMASH HIT PARODY. With sold-out audiences across the country left begging for more, the hilarious parody moves into the Windows Showroom at Bally’s Las Vegas.
Important Hint: Upon entering, you’ll be given a chance to share this giveaway with your social media friends and followers. You’ll earn 5 extra entries for every friend of yours who you send to the contest. The more you share, the better your odds of winning!
Las Vegas Attractions
Newkirk's Notes And Members Mania
Newkirk's Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
In just the past few weeks, Insiders Advantage members have learned how to "fool" the comp computers into thinking that you are a more valuable player than you are, got the low-down on all the coming holidays regarding how busy they are, whether to come or not, and what to do to maximize The Strip experience on New Years Eve, and learned a super-valuable tip that will virtually assure quick recovery from anything left in a cab here. That and much more!
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive "no coupon needed" Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Editor: Rick Ziegler
Concerts, Headliners, Special Events: Puneet Adobe
Associate Editor / News Researcher: Amy Rayner-Cooley
Associate Editor: Rubi Monga
This Week's Top Tours
Featured Tour Video From Las Vegas
If this looks like fun, you need to add this adventure to your Las Vegas itinerary! Just north of Las Vegas, the stunning Valley Of Fire sits ready to enjoy. Starting around $220 per person (about what you'd lose gambling and spend on shopping, beer, and lunch for the day anyway), you and up to 6 friends will be picked up at your hotel, taken to the Valley Of Fire, get 3.5 hours of dune buggy time over this awesome desert terrain, and lunch and bottled water are included. Then, transport back to your hotel where you can shower up for your night on the town.
For more details, click over to our Valley Of Fire Buggy Tour
ALL tours listed on our AccessVegas.com tour page (link above) have been hand-selected. We only work with the top, most professional companies and operators who vow to give our readers a great experience! We can not recommend nor vouch for tours not listed on here in the newsletter or on our tour page. Questions? Our tour page lists phone contacts where tour experts are available for live help!
OMG It's Snowing In Las Vegas!
- 8 News NOW Photo Galleries: Snow in the Las Vegas valley (with photos)
Storm dumps rain, snow in Las Vegas valley (with video)
3 stranded hikers found alive at Red Rock Canyon In Snow (with video)
Storm blankets portions of Las Vegas Valley (with video)
Rock Of Ages Tickets - Get Now!
Las Vegas Shows
Dancing With The Stars" Alumni Maksim Chmerkovskiy Returns To Wynn Las Vegas To Choreograph New Scene In Le RÛve - The Dream
After greater than 5 years away, Maksim Chmerkovskiy came back to Wynn Las Vegas to choreograph the latest, multimillion dollar scene in Le RÞve - The Dream in recognition from the show's tenth anniversary.
áá Le RÛve Las VegasAdvertisement
Don't Miss These Additional Stories:
- Joey Fatone, new to 'Rock of Ages,' has bigger worry than kissing a manBook Rock Of Ages Las Vegas Tickets Now
Chelsea Phillips-Reid of '50 Shades!' sendup: 'You will love our parody'Book 50 Shades! The Musical Parody Las Vegas Tickets Now
Ol' Blue Eyes lives on via Anderson's Sinatra tributeBook Frank: The Man. The Music. Las Vegas Tickets Now
Willie Robertson heeds the call of Las Vegas in æDuck Commander MusicalÆ
Absinthe Tickets - Click Now!
Las Vegas Economy And Real Estate
- McCarran posts highest passenger totals since 2008
Foreclosed-on homeowners may return to market
What the Las Vegas Strip can teach us about urban planning
Las Vegas home sale prices jump up in January
Nevada tax hike proposals upset smokers and 'vapers'
Vegas on road to recovery
Nevada's unemployment rate falls in December
50 Shades! The Smash Hit Parody
Gambling, Gaming, And Casinos
On February 8, 2015 a lucky M Resort player hit the jackpot playing the quarter WMS progressive Monopoly Luxury Diamonds, receiving a total payout of $860,863.
Don't Miss These Additional Stories:
Jersey Boys Tickets - Click Here!
Las Vegas Hotels
Company has more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Stars than any Other Independent Hotel Company in the World. Forbes Travel Guide revealed its official 2015 Forbes Travel Guide Star Rating list, giving 11 distinguished Five-Star honours towards the Tower Suites, spas and restaurants at Wynn Macau and Encore at Wynn Macau, in addition to Wynn Las Vegas and Encore. It's of special significance that Wynn Macau grew to become the only real Quintuple Five-Star Resort on the planet. With each other, Wynn Resorts has more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star honours than every other independent hotel company on the planet. Wynn Resorts acquired yet another 13 Stars since 2014 with the help of one Five-Star restaurant at Wynn Macau, and 2 Four-Star restaurants at Wynn Las Vegas.
Don't Miss These Additional Stories:
- Westgate Announces Wireless Streaming In Guest Rooms - Your Netflix, Hulu, Pandora Available In Room
Lack of casino experience, stormy exit from previous job didn't trip up new Caesars CEO
No guided tour: A first look at SLS, months after the red carpet and media hype
Latest Concerts Added This Week!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You're relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Dana Carvey - March 13-14 Click for Tickets
Jo Koy - March 20 Click for Tickets
Ratatat - April 8 Click for Tickets
RAC and St. Lucia - April 11 Click for Tickets
Marina April 13 Click for Tickets
Interpol - April 15 Click for Tickets
Three Days Grace - Apr 17 Click for Tickets
Weird Al Yankovic - May 12û16 Click for Tickets
Noel Gallagher's - MAY 22 Click for Tickets
Romeo Santos - May 24 Click for Tickets
Rod Stewart - July 28-31 Click for Tickets
- Rod Stewart - Aug 5 Click for Tickets
Rod Stewart - Aug 8- 9 Click for Tickets
Rod Stewart - Aug 12-15 Click for Tickets
Ricky Martin - Sept 15 Ricky Martin
Top Tickets For United States Events
Did you know that we not only sell premium concert and event tickets for Las Vegas, but also for the entire United States as well? If you can't make it to Vegas, treat yourself to some great seats for something near you:
- NHL Tickets
- - Calgary Flames Tickets
- - Chicago Blackhawks Tickets
- Minnesota Wild Tickets
- - New York Islanders Tickets
- - New York Rangers Tickets
- - Pittsburgh Penguins Tickets
- - Washington Capitals Tickets
- NBA Tickets
- - Chicago Bulls Tickets
- - Golden State Warriors Tickets
- - Los Angeles Clippers Tickets
- - Los Angeles Lakers Tickets
- Oklahoma City Thunder Tickets
- Baseball Tickets
What We're Watching!
Vegas Videos You'll Enjoy
- The Mt. Fuji Dessert At Andrea's In Encore Las Vegas - Executive Pastry Sous Chef Elizabeth Peck prepares the delicious Mt Fuji dessert at Andrea's. This flaming delight towers a full foot over diners' plates!
- Some Las Vegans Surprised By Monday Morning Snow - After Sunday's steady rain in Las Vegas, some residents were surprised when they woke up to a blanket of white on the ground Monday morning. Parts of the Las Vegas Valley picked up about a half-inch of rain Sunday, while higher elevations, like the Spring Mountains, picked up nearly a foot of snow. By early Monday morning, snow levels dropped to nearly 2,500 feet, allowing big flakes of wet snow to reach the ground in outskirts of Las Vegas, including Summerlin, Anthem and Centennial Hills.
- Dark For Tark: Las Vegas Dims Lights For UNLV Legend - It began as an idea tossed around social media to honor late UNLV coach Jerry Tarkanian. Look back at the life of legendary UNLV coach Jerry Tarkanian, and see how Las Vegans are remembering him. On Wednesday night, the "Dim The Lights 4 Tark" campaign was fully realized with dozens of casino and resort properties all over the Las Vegas Valley going dark for "Tark the Shark." About 10:30 p.m., much of the Las Vegas Strip was dark and rather silent in honor of the UNLV legend.
Save Big As A Premium AccessVegas.com Insider!
You're enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
Join Our Premium Insider Advantage Club!
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of "No Coupon Needed" Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we've added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our "Your Guy In Vegas" Feature - Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we'll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! - We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop - AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing "Newkirk's Notes" for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
We love to hear from you, and value your feedback!
Here's how to participate:
- Want to comment on a current reader post? Use the comment box on that particular web page. Many of the stories we post also have comment boxes at the end of the story. Make your voice heard!
- Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com - We read them all!
- Call our recorded comment line at 702-507-0055. We listen to every call.
Link To Us! - Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
RSS Feed - We now have an RSS/XML feed! Most RSS programs let you visit AccessVegas.com and automatically pull the feed. For those who want to enter it manually, the feed is:
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com
New to the list? See our Newsletter Archives for back issues and subscription info. Don't hesitate to forward this newsletter to friends and associates.
All contents copyright 2014 Ted Newkirk. All Rights Reserved.
Hotel Rates Published Accurate At Time Of Publication
Holding an existing reservation? Use customer service contact information given on your email receipt for proper service. You may have booked through an advertiser or travel partner.
3565 Las Vegas Blvd. South #411
Las Vegas, NV 89109
About and Contact
Las Vegas SitesCopyright © 1995-2016 Newkirk/AccessVegas.Com - All Rights Reserved