Las Vegas Dining
The Five Best and Worst Things About Delilah Supper Club at Wynn Las Vegas
Delilah, a new supper club at Wynn Las Vegas, is an unqualified hit. The place is packed every night, and we hear guests can’t get a reservation even months out. (Wynn’s CEO Matt Maddox says the restaurant is booked through February 2022.) Delilah is getting a lot right, and we love seeing any new venue in Las Vegas do well. She’s a beauty.
Las Vegas Gambling
Cardplayer hits $1.3M Pai Gow poker jackpot at Harrah’s Las Vegas
A lucky gambler became the latest millionaire in Las Vegas thanks to a progressive jackpot on Sunday. A spokesperson for Caesars Entertainment says a guest in town from Washington hit a $1,393,273 Face-Up Pai Gow Mega Progressive Jackpot while at Harrah’s Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Tours & Attractions
Leave the Casinos and Shows, Discover These Natural Wonders in Las Vegas
It’s easy to spend a long weekend (or even a week) in Las Vegas and not leave its glamorous hotels, restaurants, casinos and theaters. But to do so would deprive yourself of some of the area’s best attractions—created not by deep-pocketed developers, but by Mother Nature.
Other Las Vegas News
The 10 Most Instagrammable Spots in Las Vegas
“What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” isn’t exactly a commitment people keep nowadays in the age of social media. Might as well level up your Instagram game then, right? Whether you’re looking to capture your best nightlife self or show off your under-the-sun vibrance, be sure to stop at the most Instagrammable spots in Las Vegas.
* Lyft partners with Motional to launch driverless rideshare service to Las Vegas
* European visitors return as international flights resume in Las Vegas
* Fontainebleau Las Vegas sets late 2023 for opening
* McCarran welcomes back overseas travelers in Las Vegas fashion
* ‘Everybody needs Vegas’ – Overseas visitors return after pandemic travel restrictions lifted
* Las Vegas selected as first city for new fully driverless taxi service
* Las Vegas’ Resorts World Just Unveiled $15,000-a-night Villas and ‘Palaces’ – Here’s a First Look Inside
* Everything to Know About the Fontainebleau Las Vegas Project – It’s changed hands many times as the project started and stalled over and over again
* Will International Visitors Pour Dollars Into Las Vegas As The U.S. Travel Ban Ends?
* I’m a New Yorker who visited Las Vegas for the first time. Here are 8 things that surprised me most.
* First British Airways flight since March of 2020 lands in Las Vegas
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.
Physical Address: 3565 Las Vegas Blvd. South #411, Las Vegas, NV 89109