The Facebook group is where our paid subscribers interact with our staff on comments or questions about the linked story, and often get our bonus insider tips and thoughts.
Executive summaries are available where the link leads to a news site which has a paywall after a certain number of visits. It is only available to paid subscribers.
Sting is headed to Vegas. The long-ago Police frontman has announced a concert residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace starting in May 2020, with shows set for the following June, August and September. See the schedule below. Sting: My Songs kicks off May 22, 2020. In an interview with the Associated Press, the 17-time Grammy winner said he was “really committed” to a true Las Vegas experience.
- Celebrate ‘Hug An Australian Day’ With Thunder From Down Under & Naked MagiciansMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- Out Of This World!’: What Critics Are Saying About Lady Gaga’s Las Vegas Residency Debut – Click for Tickets
- Christina Aguilera To Launch Vegas Residency In May – Click for Tickets
- Beck, Cage The Elephant Coming To Las Vegas – Click for Tickets
- Def Leppard Announces Residency At Planet Hollywood Las Vegas – Click for Tickets
- Aerosmith To Take Las Vegas Residency ‘Deuces Are Wild’ On Summer East Coast Tour – Click for Tickets
- Janet Jackson Is the Latest Mega-Artist With A Las Vegas Residency – Click for Tickets
- Phil Collins Is Still Not Dead Yet And He’s Coming Back To Las Vegas – Click for Tickets
- R&B Superstar Anita Baker To Play 5 Shows On Las Vegas Strip – Click for Tickets
- Cedric The Entertainer Performing At Hard Rock This July – Click for Tickets
- Eric Clapton Coming To Las Vegas – Click for Tickets
- Steely Dan Brings Sophisticated Ecstasy To Las Vegas With New Residency – Click for Tickets
- Paula Abdul To Headline Las Vegas Residency – Click for Tickets
- Electric Daisy Carnival Tops May’s Concert Lineup In Las Vegas – Click for Tickets
Heavy hitting designers have made the dining rooms in restaurants some of the must-see environs of Las Vegas. Here, a look at 21 restaurants that should be on any list of places to see just for the design. And sometimes, the food rivals the decor.
- Iron Chef Morimoto Demonstrates Teppanyaki In Las Vegas – VIDEOMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- Find Great Cheap Eats All Over Las VegasMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- Hello Kitty Cafe To Debut On The Las Vegas Strip This SpringMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
The co-owner of the Golden Gate and D Las Vegas is a notorious betting man. Derek Stevens, whose next big project is building the 44-story, 777-room Circa in downtown Las Vegas, is betting that the new resort will open before the end of 2020.
Las Vegas is so much more than just the gambling capital of the world. This towering desert city is also a foodie paradise, nightlife capital, cultural trailblazer, and an important centre of American history. The city has undergone various iterations over its 100-year span, from gold digger gulch to family-friendly resort city.
- Confirmed At Last: The Strat To Build Dizzying New Observation DeckMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- Hoover Dam Tours Updates (Updated)Members: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- Grand Canyon Celebrates 100 Years As A National Treasure
The Las Vegas Aviators return to their new ballpark on April 24 for a series game here at home. The Las Vegas Ballpark opened on April 9 and has some really cool features. 13 Action News Anchors Beth Fisher and Dayna Roselli went to the park during a game to see what it’s all about!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
(Producers Notes) You get clams, mussels, shrimp, sausage, and a whole Maine lobster on the $79.95 Clam Bake for two at Seafood Shack at Treasure Island in Las Vegas.
(Producers Notes) Colin and I started on the left side of the strip! We walked from Fashion Show Mall until the camera died at The Shops at Crystals. If we get 500 likes we will go back and continue from The Shops to the Luxor.
(Producers Notes) In today’s video, we visit the Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas. This Full-size aquarium has plenty to see and offers a unique experience in the desert.
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Nobu, Flamingo. Blackout dates may apply. Must be 21 years or older to book. Not valid with any other offer. Offer subject to change at anytime.
Donny & Marie TicketsGet 25% Off!
Promo Code: 20AFF Required
The Righteous Brothers Tickets
WOW-World of Wonder Tickets
Menopause The Musical TicketsSave $20 off all VIP & Premium Seating!
Promo Code MMC20 Required
Magic Reinvented Nightly Tickets
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.