Attention Las Vegas Tourism Marketing and PR Professionals:
Please contact us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com regarding guaranteed inclusion of your releases in future issues.
This Week’s Top Tours
Jersey Boys Tickets – Click Here!
Newkirk’s Notes And Members Mania
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Editor: Rick Ziegler
Associate Editor, News Researcher, Concerts and Headliners: Amy Rayner-Cooley
Las Vegas Attractions
Absinthe Tickets – Click Now!
Las Vegas Concerts And Arenas
John Fogerty roared in to the Venetian Theatre on Friday, January 8, delivering a rocking sold out opening evening performance of Fortunate Son in Concert, an eight-show residency in the Venetian® Las Vegas.
T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) and also the arenaÆs partnership partners AEG and MGM Resorts Worldwide (New York Stock Exchange: MGM) today introduced that Las VegasÆ most popular new sports and entertainment venue, situated just west from the famous Vegas Strip, is going to be formally named T-Mobile Arena. The multi-year naming privileges agreement was discussed by AEG Global Partnerships.
Las Vegas Hotels
- Caesars Entertainment Speeds Up Check-In Process With Kiosks
Wynn stock is now up 13% per share
$154 million for convention center expansion given to Aria
Bellagio craps scammers plead guilty
Careful! Cancelling that hotel reservation could be costly and inconvenient
Las Vegas Tours And Tourism
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
- Here’s some amazing tips to deal with your fear of flying
Want to rent a really nice car next time you’re in Vegas?
Las Vegas January Specials
- January Deals & Listings At PBR Rock Bar
Miracle Mile Shops January Promotions & Deals
January Promotions & Deals At Rockhouse
Latest Concerts Added This Week!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- August Burns Red & Between The Buried And Me – March 16 Click for Tickets
Las Vegas Helldorado Days: PBR – May 13-14 Click for Tickets
Jim Norton – May 27 Click for Tickets
Wayne Brady – June 3 Click for Tickets
Jeff Dunham – June 5 Click for Tickets
Keith Urban – October 21 Click for Tickets
PBR – Professional Bull Riders – November 2-6 Click for Tickets
Top Tickets For United States Events
Did you know that we not only sell premium concert and event tickets for Las Vegas, but also for the entire United States as well? If you can’t make it to Vegas, treat yourself to some great seats for something near you:
- NFL Tickets
– Arizona Cardinals Tickets
– Carolina Panthers Tickets
– Denver Broncos Tickets
– Pittsburgh Steelers Tickets
– Seattle Seahawks Tickets
– Kansas City Chiefs Tickets
– Green Bay Packers Tickets
– Los Angeles Lakers Tickets
– Chicago Bulls Tickets
– Golden State Warriors Tickets
– Chicago Blackhawks Tickets
– Minnesota Wild Tickets
Super Bowl Tickets
What We’re Watching!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
- Wynn Tower Suites Hotel Room Review Las Vegas, NV – Super Great Hotels presents a review of the Salon Suite at The Tower Suites at Wynn Las Vegas that was $750 per night in November 2008. Wynn is a Mobil five star and AAA five diamond luxury resort hotel located on the Las Vegas Strip between Encore and Palazzo. It is also close to Fashion Show Mall, Caesars Forum Shops, Sands Convention Center, Stratosphere, Bellagio, and many other attractions.
- Welcome To Las Vegas In The 1990s Convention-Goers – Video from the Chamber of Commerce welcoming Convention attendees to Las Vegas in the Early Æ90s. Features lots of great hotels, signs, and shopping malls!
- Danny Gans At Encore Las Vegas – At peek back at the late Danny Gans, one of Las VegasÆ top performers from the late 90Æs until his death in 2009.
Featured Tour Video From Las Vegas
You can book this amazing flight now and save $21! Neon Nights Air Tour
ALL tours listed on our AccessVegas.com tour page (link above) have been hand-selected. We only work with the top, most professional companies and operators who vow to give our readers a great experience! We can not recommend nor vouch for tours not listed on here in the newsletter or on our tour page. Questions? Our tour page lists phone contacts where tour experts are available for live help!
Save Big As A Premium AccessVegas.com Insider!
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
Join Our Premium Insider Advantage Club!
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
We love to hear from you, and value your feedback!
Here’s how to participate:
- Want to comment on a current reader post? Use the comment box on that particular web page. Many of the stories we post also have comment boxes at the end of the story. Make your voice heard!
- Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
- Call our recorded comment line at 702-507-0055. We listen to every call.
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
RSS Feed – We now have an RSS/XML feed! Most RSS programs let you visit AccessVegas.com and automatically pull the feed. For those who want to enter it manually, the feed is:
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.
New to the list? See our Newsletter Archives for back issues and subscription info. Don’t hesitate to forward this newsletter to friends and associates.
All contents copyright 2014 Ted Newkirk. All Rights Reserved.
Hotel Rates Published Accurate At Time Of Publication