AccessVegas.com Insider Vibe
Serving Las Vegas Visitors and Residents Since 1999
Welcome to the Insider Vibe! This is the official newsletter of AccessVegas.Com. We talk about the Las Vegas activities you really care about.
AccessVegas.com Quick Info Menu:
Las Vegas Essentials
Coming Events Listings û WeÆve created a new site just for listing specific events at events.accessvegas.com. WeÆll always be adding to it and linking the events in each newsletter:
- ValentineÆs Day Las Vegas 2012
- Mardi Gras Las Vegas 2012
- March Madness Las Vegas 2012
- Spring Break Las Vegas 2012
Newkirk’s Notes – comments on Las Vegas from AccessVegas.Com publisher Ted Newkirk:
Ted is still recovering from his Super Bowl hangover busy with strategic planning meetings regarding the future of AccessVegas.com. We hope to have some great new news to tell you next issue (knock on wood).
Please enjoy this issue prepared by staff!
Associate Editor: Amy Rayner-Cooley
News Researcher/Editor: Rick Ziegler
Skip the airport taxi hassles and arrive at your hotel in style:
Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ and Beer Rocks The House Nightly With Live Entertainment – Weekly live entertainment at the ”Hell House” will provide the ultimate music scene with performances from bands including Ryan Whyte Maloney, Tony Marques Band and Southern Rockers at the all-new Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer inside Excalibur.
- Full story/details/info: Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ and Beer Rocks The House
Bellagio Launches 2012 Epicurean Epicenter Series with Unrivaled Dinner Featuring Pinot Noir Saturday, February 11 – The 2012 Epicurean Epicenter Series at Bellagio kicks-off with exquisite Pinot Noirs from the vineyards of Pisoni, Siduri and ROAR Saturday, February 11 at 6:30 p.m. in Tuscany Kitchen. Guests will indulge in a four-course menu designed by Sensi Executive Chef Royden Ellamar, beautifully complemented by the remarkable wines of these Californian renowned wineries.
- Full story/details/info: Bellagio Launches 2012 Epicurean Epicenter Series
KGB: KerryÆs Gourmet Burgers Launches Burger and Shake of the Month Program – KGB: KerryÆs Gourmet Burgers at HarrahÆs is offering a unique monthly burger and shake special beginning this month. Each flavorful burger and shake creation, crafted by master chef Kerry Simon, is only available for one month. The burgers are served with fries and priced at $14; shakes are $6, and the burger and shake of the month combo is $18.
- Full story/details/info: KGB: KerryÆs Gourmet Burgers Launches Burger and Shake of the Month Program
The 43rd Annual World Series of Poker Schedule Unveiled with Three More Bracelet Events and Nearly 100 Tables Added to Tournament Footprint – 61 total WSOP gold bracelets up for grabs, including the Main Event which begins on July 7. The 43rd annual World Series of Poker« (WSOP«) presented by Jack LinkÆs Beef Jerky û the worldÆs longest-running, richest and most prestigious poker series open to anyone 21 years of age or older û officially puts cards in the air on Sunday, May 27. The first open WSOP gold bracelet event will take place on Memorial Day, Monday, May 28 with a $1,500 No-Limit HoldÆem tournament. A total of 61 coveted gold bracelets will be up for grabs in 2012 û three more than last year.
- Full story/details/info: The 43rd Annual World Series of Poker
Public House Features Their Spicy Number, The Bitter Hottie, On Valentine’s Day – It wonÆt take much to spice things up this ValentineÆs Day as Public House, a contemporary tavern located in The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian, highlights their beer-blended Bloody Mary, the æBitter Hottie,Æ on Tuesday, Feb. 14. ”Our extensive beer program is a huge part of the identity of Public House,” says owner Billy Richardson. ”With the æBitter Hottie,Æ we go a step further by merging our beer and cocktail programs for a delicious twist on the classic Bloody Mary.”
- Full story/details/info: Public House Features Their Spicy Number
Indulge in Luxurious Dining with the Black Truffle Menu at Restaurant Guy Savoy inside Caesars Palace – Dine and be delighted with the latest black truffle menu now available at Restaurant Guy Savoy inside Caesars Palace. This annual menu follows the huge success of SavoyÆs white truffle menu, making the Michelin star restaurant stand apart by offering both black and white truffle menus when in season. The lavish eight-course menu is priced at $398 per person and will be available through February 2012.
- Full story/details/info: Indulge in Luxurious Dining with the Black Truffle Menu
SamÆs Town Offers ValentineÆs Day Specials – SamÆs Town Hotel & Gambling Hall will offer ValentineÆs Day specials on Tuesday, February 14. Specials include: ValentineÆs Supper Club with Wes Winters at SamÆs Town Live! 5:30 to 9 p.m. During an evening of music, dancing and dining, Winters will entertain guests, drawing from a huge musical repertoire and bringing the one-of-a-kind showmanship and musical prowess for which heÆs become known. Through dynamic piano pieces and signature vocal arrangements, Winters will perform standards, Broadway, original tunes and the occasional audience request. The floor will be open for those inspired by the music to dance the night away.
- Full story/details/info: SamÆs Town Offers ValentineÆs Day Specials
OscarÆs Steakhouse Announces ValentineÆs Day Specials – Lovers of Las Vegas û locals and tourists alike û have a new place to celebrate ValentineÆs Day. ItÆs OscarÆs steakhouse at the Plaza Hotel and Casino, the home away from home of one of the cityÆs most beloved and colorful leaders, former Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman. OscarÆs Beef ? Booze ? Broads, which opened in December in the PlazaÆs iconic dome overlooking Fremont Street, is celebrating its first ValentineÆs Day by offering a special three-course menu for couples who dine there Feb. 14.
- Full story/details/info: OscarÆs Steakhouse Announces ValentineÆs Day Specials
Celebrate ValentineÆs Day at Las VegasÆ Most Romantic Restaurants – Indulge in the seductive flavors of natural aphrodisiacs this ValentineÆs Day with unparalleled dining experiences at MGM Resorts International restaurants. >From specialty prix fixe menus for two to splendid buffets, the chefs at ARIA, Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, Luxor, Excalibur and Circus Circus have crafted exceptional menus to help guests ignite romance.
- Full story/details/info: Celebrate ValentineÆs Day at Las VegasÆ Most Romantic Restaurants
Hash House A Go Go celebrates romance with ValentineÆs Day specials – To celebrate ValentineÆs Day, all four restaurant locations will feature specials on Tuesday, Feb. 14 ranging in price from $4.95 to $24.95 in addition to the mouthwatering regular menu items. Specials for ValentineÆs Day include:
- Full story/details/info: Hash House A Go Go celebrates romance with ValentineÆs Day specials
Vegas Nights Helicopter Tour û Save time and money. Our Maverick Lights tour with out the Transportation. Spend more time seeing Las Vegas and arrive at our terminal 30 minutes prior to departure time. Reserve your seats today!
Members Mania – We Love Our Readers!
Member’s Mania will return when Ted returns next issue.
We love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Here’s how to participate:
- Want to comment on a current reader post? Use the comment box on that particular web page. Many of the stories we post also have comment boxes at the end of the story. Make your voice heard!
- Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
- Call our recorded comment line at 702-507-0055. We listen to every call.
More Las Vegas News – Shows – Events
- Motley Crue Go Above and Beyond for Vegas Residency
- Raunch on full display as Motley Crue begins Hard Rock residency
- Motley Crue at the Joint is æCirque meets rockÆ with flames, rollercoaster drums and even æLittle CrueÆ
- HooliganÆs Holiday – With their Hard Rock residency, M÷tley Cr³e have three weeks to make all their demented dreams come true
- Motley Crue plans sexy, outrageous after-parties at Hard RockBook Motley CrueáLas Vegas Tickets Now
- El Cortez Hotel and Casino February Promotions, Deals, and Events
- Sexy, Lingerie Masquerade Ball During Valentine’s Day Weekend At Erotic Heritage Museum
- Celebrate ValentineÆs Day with Romantic Dining Experiences at Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Restaurants
- Las Vegas version of Burning Man set for March 2
- Barry Morgan – MGMÆs entertainment boss on Studio 54Æs legacy, his favorite night in the clubÆs history and the one celeb he wishes attends the finale
- Steel Panther: Came, Saw, Conquered
- Vegas Uncork’d Is Blowing Our Minds
- Is Bar + Bistro’s Menu A Work of Art?
- Time For Restaurant Week Again Already?
- Las Vegas Mob Experience gets new name, owner and manager
- 77-year-old wins house in Station CasinosÆ football contest
- Hops To It: Where To Find Craft Brews In Vegas
- Visit The TV Stars Of A Hit Las Vegas Reality Show. No, Not That One.
- Big pizza delivery to Obama ‘eerie’
- Mentalists make close-up magic interesting, entertaining
- Good Bye MGM Lions
- Las Vegas home prices sink to 1997 level, Standard & PoorÆs reports
- Spirit Airlines Opens Crew Base in Las Vegas