This area of news and links is available to paid members only. Our Subscriber Section below contains info accessible to both free subscribers and paid members.
Resort Fee Waived At Strip Hotel – Any bookings made at this hotel before Christmas 2019 (for a stay before mid-April 2020) will have the resort fee completely waived! Our members are scooping this one up. Click To Read More…
Do New Years Eve The Right Way! – Over the years, we’ve heard from people who had a simply amazing experience enjoying our New Years Eve celebration, and for others, not so much. As veterans of many New Years Eve celebration on the Las Vegas Strip, here’s some tips:
Note: Extensive tips on where best to stay (our advice might surprise you), logistics, best spots on The Strip for fireworks viewing (not all sections of The Strip are created equal when it comes to viewing, crowds, and similar) and much, much more “been there, done that” (lots of times) expert opion is avaiable right now to our Paid Members!
Happy New Years and here’s the fireworks from years gone by:
Click Here to view or subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Newest Dining Deals!
These are the latest addions to the $1000’s in “no coupon needed, food and drink specials” available exclusively to our Paid Members!
OYO (Former Hooters) Brings The Value – We inform our members of the wallet-friendly value which will make checking the “new” OYO Hotel Casino out worth the short walk! Click To Read More…
Paid Members have access to the latest must-know updated expert tips, special reports, exclusive FAQ’s every visitor must know, and much, much more.
Membership dues are around the price of a cup of coffee per month. Current promotion: Use promo code ACCESS2020 to save 20% off the next Full Year going into 2020. Join Us Now!
Members: If not able to reach your content, please contact customer service at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com
|Free Subscriber Section|
This area is available to both Paid Members and Free Subscribers.
Paula Abdul wants you to remember she’s “Forever Your Girl” — and she’ll officially launch her Las Vegas residency of that name on Tuesday night at the Flamingo hotel.
- Bryan Adams Announces 3 Concerts At Wynn Las Vegas – Click for Tickets
- Kelly Clarkson Announces Las Vegas Residency – Click for Tickets
- Lady Gaga Continues To Do Blockbuster Business In Las Vegas – Click for Tickets
- Neil Diamond To Be Honored On Las Vegas Strip At Power Of Love Gala
- Paul Anka To Salute Pal Frank Sinatra In Las Vegas
Wolfgang Puck started it all when he opened Spago at The Forum Shops at Caesars in 1992 (his restaurant moved to Bellagio in 2018); since then, the parade shows no signs of ending.
- The Oyster Bar And Grill At Harrah’s Las Vegas: Splurge-Worthy Decadent Dining
- Lotus Of Siam To Re-Open Original Las Vegas Location
- Where To Find Secret Pizza At Cosmopolitan
- Hide Out In An Upscale, 1920s Speakeasy Coming To Lake Las Vegas Soon
- A 17,000sqft Karaoke Bar Is Opening On The Las Vegas Strip
Virgin Hotels CEO Raul Leal says the company is committed to price transparency, and therefore opposes the practice of adding on resort fees to advertised rates at the end of the booking process.
- El Cortez’s Cabana Super Suite Review
- Resorts World Announces New Opening Date
- VIDEO VAULT – Las Vegas’ First Mega-Resort Arrives On The Strip
Going at the busiest time of year is just one of the mistakes travelers typically make when visiting Arizona’s natural wonder. Everyone should see America’s second-most-visited (and first-most-awesome) national park.
- Traveling With Mom: Slowing Down The Pace In Las Vegas, Utah’s National Parks – Book A Tour Now
- 7 All-Pink Travel Destinations For Your Las Vegas Bucket List
- Beyonce Arrives At Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Mob Museum Has Yet Another Reason It Should Be A “Must Visit”
- Ride The Rail With ‘Rail Explorers’ – In Boulder City – Book A Tour Now
The Ice Rink at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas celebrated its Third Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony hosted by Vegas Golden Knights’ Marc-Andre Fleury and Max Pacioretty on Nov. 22
A William Hill bettor in Las Vegas hit a $1,548 five-team college football parlay for $367,594 on Saturday after placing the wager on the sportsbook’s mobile app. The gambler picked three money line underdogs in Illinois (+500), Minnesota (+220) and California (+245)
- Slots Player At Las Vegas Airport Wins More Than $300K
- Wheel Of Fortune Payer Wins $2.2 Million On Las Vegas Strip
- Gambler Wins $2 Million Playing Pai Gow In Las Vegas
Las Vegas isn’t just a city of sin. It’s a city of celebration. As the temperatures drop and we take bets on if it will snow again this year, the holiday season heats up with events, dinners, and activities all around town. From now until the end of the year, we’ve got everything covered in Vegas.
- Elvis And The Beatles Defined The Sixties In Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Taxis Will Adopt Lower Flat-Rate Fares From The Airport To The Strip
- Staying Downtown vs. The Strip – A Comparison
- Study: McCarran One Of Least Stressful Airports In US
- Creation Entertainment Announces 2020 Star Trek Las Vegas Convention
- Celebrating 6 of Las Vegas’ Weirdest Christmas Traditions
- Pro Tip: Consider The Monorial – Strip Construction Project To Close Lanes On Las Vegas Boulevard This Week
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
(Producers Notes) In this installment of Taste of the Town, the Review-Journal’s Al Mancini shows us one of the best bargains on a steak available in the valley, as well as one of the most luxurious cuts of beef you can buy, as long as money is no object.
(Producers Notes) Today, we walk around Westgate Las Vegas, aka Hilton Las Vegas, aka The International. There wasn’t too much to film but A LOT to talk about.
(Producers Notes) Imagine cheering for your favorite team during the day and attending a big-name concert in the evening … at the same venue. Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, T-Mobile Arena is like no other place in the country and is built to host events of all kinds and sizes.
(Producers Notes) The proof is in the pudding at the Circus Buffet at Circus Circus Las Vegas.
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club Tickets
Get up to $20 Off!
Promo Code JKAFF Required
The Righteous Brothers Tickets
Save $20 Off!
Promo Code 20AF Required
WOW-The Vegas Spectacular Tickets
Get 25% Off Preferred Seating!
Promo Code: WOWAFF Required
Sex Tips For Straight Women From A Gay Man Tickets
Get 20% off off all VIP & Premium Seating!
Promo Code ST20AFF Required
Menopause The Musical Tickets
Save $20 off all VIP & Premium Seating!
Promo Code MMC20 Required
Magic Reinvented Nightly Tickets
Get $20 Off!
Promo Code AFF25 Required
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.