Attention Las Vegas Tourism Marketing and PR Professionals:
Please contact us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com regarding guaranteed inclusion of your releases in future issues.
This Week’s Top Tours
Jersey Boys Tickets – Click Here!
Newkirk’s Notes And Members Mania
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Editor: Rick Ziegler
Associate Editor, News Researcher, Concerts and Headliners: Amy Rayner-Cooley
Associate Editor: Rubi Monga
Las Vegas Attractions
Absinthe Tickets – Click Now!
SHOWS – CONCERTS – HEADLINERS
The English rock band, The Struts stopped by ABSINTHE at Caesars Palace on Thursday, November 12. In town for their headlining concert at Vinyl at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino on November 14, the rockers were spotted enjoying the 8 p.m. performance. The group met with The Gazillionaire, his assistant Joy Jenkins, aerial cradle flyer Cadence Alexia and the ôGreen Fairyö Melody Sweets following the show for a photo and to express their enjoyment of the production. The band later took to Twitter and Instagram to share the photo along with their sentiments for the show, ôGreat to watch and meet the cast of @AbsintheVegas, incredible performance. If youÆre in Vegas, go see it!ö
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
- Jersey Boys And Jabbawockeez Among Entertainers Joining The 2015 æLas Vegas Great Santa RunÆ
Book Jersey Boys Las Vegas Tickets Now
Book Chippendales Las Vegas Tickets Now
Book Jabbawockeez Las Vegas Tickets Now
King Of Country, George Strait, To Perform At Las Vegas Arena
Book George Strait Las Vegas Tickets Now
Penn Jillette’s home is now United Church of Bacon headquarters
Book Las Vegas Tickets Now
Blue Man Group adapts to new digs at Luxor
Book Blue Man Group Las Vegas Tickets Now
Olivia Newton-John films video with impersonators while she searches for one (with video)
Book Olivia Newton-John Las Vegas Tickets Now
Are long-running topless shows too safe in their sex?
Book Crazy Girls Las Vegas Tickets Now
Book Fantasy Las Vegas Tickets Now
Las Vegas Tours And Attractions
Hard Rock has 80,000 good reasons to celebrate its world-famous memorabilia collection now. In the recent Iconss & Idols: Rock nÆ Roll Auction event at JulienÆs Auctions Beverly Hills, Hard Rock Worldwide, noted for its memorabilia at locations worldwide, has acquired its 80,000th piece – Elvis PresleyÆs 24-karat gold leaf grand piano. The most important piano to become offered from Elvis PresleyÆs life will join Hard RockÆs priceless assortment of invaluable memorabilia pieces including handwritten lyrics, clothing and instruments from new and legendary music stars like Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons, The Beatles, Rhianna, Beyonce, Jimi Hendrix and much more.
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
- Former Las Vegas FBI agent has a unique view of mob movies
Book YourMob Museum Las Vegas Tour Today
Ultimate Interactive Firearm Video Game Experience Debuts At Machine Guns Vegas
Book YourMachine Guns Vegas Las Vegas Tour Today
Sam HonÆs New Photo Exhibit ôSPEKTIVEö On Display At Delano
Las Vegas Tourism Rises 6 Percent In September
Living In Las Vegas
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
- Rental Rates Are Skyrocketing In Las Vegas
Winter in the desert means gardening classes
Clark County Population Increased 2 Percent
Dying In Las Vegas As Peculiar As Living Here
Nevada is near the top for its retiree tax policies
Las Vegas Valley offers variety of age-qualified communities
IKEA Store Set To Open In June
Vacant lot sells for $2.6M in Henderson’s Ascaya community
More Las Vegas News
- Air travelers can save time with TSA PreCheck
Miss Universe Pageant Returns To Las Vegas On December 20
Former NFL quarterback Randall Cunningham helps Dick’s celebrate opening of Strip store
Joe McKeehen Wins $7.683 Million As World Series of Poker® Main Event Winner
2 Hour Delivery Service, Amazon PrimeNow Available In Las Vegas
Memories Of James Bond In Las Vegas
Donald Trump Filed A Lawsuit Against Unions In Las Vegas
NHL Fans Will Have To Wait For News On Expansion Team Approval
Walgreens on the Las Vegas Strip draws an eight-figure sales price
Star Studded Line Up Set To Headline Sinatra Celebration
Amazon PrimeNow Delivery Service Launches In Las Vegas
Uber, Lyft, And Taxi Cabs
Hi friends! Rick “Ziggy” Ziegler here with some more ride-sharing news
Q: Do Vegas Uber drivers get tipped?
A: Some people believe that because this is Las Vegas, that you are obligated to tip the Uber driver. Not true. When it comes to tipping, Uber’s policy is the same everywhere. You are never expected nor required to tip your Uber driver.
I get very few tips, but that’s ok. When I took this job I knew it was a non-tipping platform. Sometimes people will tip a couple dollars. And I’m always grateful.
Q: Is it true that Uber drivers can rate their passengers?
A: Yes. We can rate you from 1 to 5 stars, based on how good of a passenger you are. But in all honesty, I have never had any reason to rate any passenger less than 5 stars. Even the one who got sick on the back of my car.
Uber questions? Email me at r.ziegler@AccessVegas.com
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
Latest Concerts Added This Week!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Noisia – January 1, 2016 Click for Tickets
Ralphie May – January 2, 2016 Click for Tickets
Willie Nelson – January 8, 2016 Click for Tickets
Steel Panther – January 8, 15 & 22, 2016 Click for Tickets
Metric – February 1, 2016 Click for Tickets
Rascal Flatts – February 17-March 5, 2016 Click for Tickets
Steve Martin & Martin Short – March 6, 2016 Click for Tickets
Jo Koy – March 18, 2016 Click for Tickets
Rihanna – April 29, 2016 Click for Tickets
The Used – May 24-25, 2016 Click for Tickets
Garth Brooks – July 2-4, 2016 Click for Tickets
Journey & The Doobie Brothers – August 27, 2016 Click for Tickets
Top Tickets For United States Events
Did you know that we not only sell premium concert and event tickets for Las Vegas, but also for the entire United States as well? If you can’t make it to Vegas, treat yourself to some great seats for something near you:
- NFL Tickets
– New York Giants Tickets
– Detroit Lions Tickets
– New York Jets Tickets
– New Orleans Saints Tickets
– Pittsburgh Steelers Tickets
– Golden State Warriors Tickets
– Los Angeles Lakers Tickets
– Chicago Bulls Tickets
– Chicago Blackhawks Tickets
– Minnesota Wild Tickets
– Detroit Red Wings Tickets
College Football Tickets
- 5 Seconds of Summer Tickets
Billy Joel Tickets
Carrie Underwood Tickets
Jingle Ball Tickets
Justin Bieber Tickets
Maroon 5 Tickets
Mumford & Sons Tickets
Trans-Siberian Orchestra Tickets
Alejandro Fernandez Tickets
Dixie Chicks Tickets
The Cure Tickets
Twenty One Pilots Tickets
What We’re Watching!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
- The Player Secret of a Vegas Whale – Follow the adventures of a true high roller in this documentary which also includes interviews with Steve Wynn and the CEOÆs of MGM Resorts and Caesars Entertainment. 46 minutes so grab some popcorn and your favorite beverage and enjoy!
- Video – Margaritaville! – Wasting away again in Margaritaville! Players Network’s Debra Scott parties at Jimmy Buffet’s themed multi-level Margaretville in Las Vegas! They have it all, great food, dancing, live entertainment and of course Margaritas!
- Video – Steve Wynn’s ShowStoppers – Steve WynnÆs ShowStoppers, in the Encore Theater. Featuring a talented cast of 66 singers, dancers and a full orchestra.
Featured Tour Video From Las Vegas
If this looks like fun, you need to add this adventure to your Las Vegas itinerary! Just north of Las Vegas, the stunning Valley Of Fire sits ready to enjoy. Starting around $220 per person (about what you’d lose gambling and spend on shopping, beer, and lunch for the day anyway), you and up to 6 friends will be picked up at your hotel, taken to the Valley Of Fire, get 3.5 hours of dune buggy time over this awesome desert terrain, and lunch and bottled water are included. Then, transport back to your hotel where you can shower up for your night on the town.
For more details, click over to our Valley Of Fire Buggy Tour
ALL tours listed on our AccessVegas.com tour page (link above) have been hand-selected. We only work with the top, most professional companies and operators who vow to give our readers a great experience! We can not recommend nor vouch for tours not listed on here in the newsletter or on our tour page. Questions? Our tour page lists phone contacts where tour experts are available for live help!
Save Big As A Premium AccessVegas.com Insider!
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
Join Our Premium Insider Advantage Club!
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
Great Casino Slots – Volume 2
“Vegas Vic” – Victor H. Royer
Our gaming author and gaming editor, Vegas Vic – Victor H Royer – has written a new book. Featuring the Latest, Hottest and Best New Casino Slots, this book will take you for a ride among the world of today’s newest and greatest casino slot machines.
We asked Vegas Vic why he wrote this book, and here’s what he had to say:
I wrote this book for the following reasons:
- To save you money – by showing you what these games are, what does what, what pays what, how to play them, what they look like, and how to tell which are the better versions – BEFORE you go to the Casino and play with your own money!
- To help you WIN more money – by giving you a list of the newest and best of the casino slots that you will find in your favorite casino, and by showing you what the pays are, how much it will cost you to play all the available Options and Bonuses, how this all works, what to expect, when, and how long it will take before you can expect that win and that Bonus.
- To save you time – by showing you the actual games, what they look like, and giving you the detailed descriptions of what they pay, how, when, and how much – BEFORE you go to the Casino and waste your time wandering around looking for something that “might be OK” to play. With this book, you won’t have that problem, because you will now know exactly what to look for, and what the game looks like.
- To give you confidence – by showing you which games are High-Volatility, Medium-Volatility, and Low-Volatility, and explaining what this is and why it is important for you to know it – BEFORE you use your own money in the Casino!
Yes, these are some of the reasons. There are more, of course, but these are those that I think are the most important – IF you WANT TO WIN!
As crazy as it sounds, some people DONÆT want to win. They just want to wander into the casino and stick their money into anything willy-nilly, and then they go around complaining that “nothing pays” and “I can’t ever win anything.”
But you DON’T have to be one of them! Now you can know all you need to find the best game there is, and how to play it – before using your own money in the casino!
Click NOW to get Victor’s new book for only $2.99! (Kindle Edition)
We love to hear from you, and value your feedback!
Here’s how to participate:
- Want to comment on a current reader post? Use the comment box on that particular web page. Many of the stories we post also have comment boxes at the end of the story. Make your voice heard!
- Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
- Call our recorded comment line at 702-507-0055. We listen to every call.
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
RSS Feed – We now have an RSS/XML feed! Most RSS programs let you visit AccessVegas.com and automatically pull the feed. For those who want to enter it manually, the feed is:
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com.
New to the list? See our Newsletter Archives for back issues and subscription info. Don’t hesitate to forward this newsletter to friends and associates.
All contents copyright 2014 Ted Newkirk. All Rights Reserved.
Hotel Rates Published Accurate At Time Of Publication